[Occult Barangs] Real Flesh Lukok

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by mithrra, 4 February 2010.

1. mithrra

mithrra Registered Member

Hi barang-kias,

I have a few KMT at home....But Off and On I hear of people keeping real flesh lokok and is more powerful than KMT.... I am quite curious and interested to own one myself. So I'm opening a discussion on real flesh lukok regarding :

1.) Who is the famous master creating this?
    2.) What are the things to look out when getting one? (I heard people say dun get hands long and legs long one...etc)
    3.) What katha should we use for this barang?
    4.) How to take care of it? when go holiday? Can bring pass custom and board plane? As its a dead body......

As this amulet cost quite a lot.... So I wanna learn some extra knowledge before getting the right one.... Thanks everyone in advance!

2. destinyii

destinyii Registered Member

Long hand long leg :eek2:...might be "imitation" (juvenile monkey).

3. mithrra

Anybody familiar that can advise? hehe..... A lot shop I went and ask and they dun sell this, will say dun get this ... its bad.... cant get child later.... its evil...backfire bla bla bla... all is due to they dun sell it maybe...?

4. destinyii

destinyii Registered Member

LP Somchai did came out with a small batch of flesh lukkok encased in plastic. But I heard it was sold out once he released that batch. Not sure if anyone will be willing to let go of his/hers for rental....

5. mithrra

OK... Take note...

6. jose chan

jose chan Registered Member

what i heard lukko is hard to take care/control,once you get it you have to feed him blood for 49 days then it's ready to use.for the first couple year he really can fulfill your wishes,but after a period of time he will grow and he has his own thought/mind,he won't listen to you anymore,worshipper's business/relationship will going down hill and he will do something bad for the worshipper too,causes alot of trouble.that's what i heard from people/my friend who worshiped lukko before,so basically you gained a lot in the beginning and then you will lose even 2 x at the end.

7. mithrra

I do take note of that too....I have heard stories like that.... However, I wanna hear from people who actually owns one...Anyone here has one? How is it different from KMT in feelings? mind to share? Any successful one without negative impact? I bet there is too....

8. jose chan

my client had it,just like i said....a lot of troubles

9. CelestialDev

CelestialDev Registered Member

They are either dead or dying or in lots of trouble. Therefore u may not get a reply from an owner here unless they are hardcore practitioners of the Occult.

Saying that it is evil is actually a reflection of the person who acquired it. I have not met someone with good intentions of renting one. Therefore it is easy for the foetus which is already filled with grievances to tag onto their owner's heavy attachment karma-tic baggage.

What is yr intention? Pride? Ego? Power? Wealth?

My opinion:
    You should know that GMTs are converted Buddhists, Lukkoks aren't mostly.
    Whatever it is, get God as yr backup first, have a strong faith in yr own favourite God/Deity. With that, u may ask the lukkok to cultivate towards the God u pray to and both perform more merits. Then he can also gain spiritually. For without it, u will surely be dragged down by it by his karma baggage. Unless of cuz next life time u dun mind joining his fate and be his twin bro on display as flesh lukkok.

kaizhi87 and weeyong88 like this.
  10. siamking

siamking Registered Member

Real lukkok dun come cheap....this type of thing is dangerous and not to mention illegal. Stick to kmt safer

11. WuLongTea

WuLongTea Registered Member

After reading the posts, i still dont noe whats a Lukkok.

Any bro and sis got pictures ??

12. mithrra

Got ler... if u online google got a lot....Its made of body of feutus ...

13. WuLongTea

WuLongTea Registered Member

Ic, thanx for the explanation. Dnt play play with it woh. Nt gd de. If u really nd help, do more gd deeds n buddha will bless u de.

14. Noobie

Noobie Registered Member

Previously when I wanted to keep it, i was ask this question, are you stronger than what you want to keep? if it wants to attack you or make fun of you, are you really able to stop it rather then just say a few chant..
    If you cant, then there is no reason why whatever you keep needs to follow your instruction. You may be a master or keep of it but whats the most important is you have the gain its respect.

15. mithrra

cool ... i agree with this.... Maybe I will train to be an Archan one day...:heehee:

16. adamteo

adamteo Registered Member

dangerous stuff...pl let go to me...

17. mithrra

I also like dangerous one, more effective when desperate need of help....

Share with you all one story that just happen to me.... I have a few KMT, 1 NMP, 1 Mae Per, 1 KP... All made of barang...Few days ago I fell into a deep shit. I have invested some money on a friend and every month I get some income from there. However, the friend suddenly want runaway with my money. I was so upset and angry at the same time. I was about to hire someone to kill that person ler. At night, at 12 midnight, I can't sleep because of the stress. I sit in front of my barang altar. I was very fierce and command all my barang spirits to haunt the person who run away with my money....day and night so that person "sheng bu ru si"... The next day, I call the person to quarrel again. Surprisingly, that person decided to return me 70% of it first. Then, I feel so relieve, but I still hate the person so much. I din tell my barang spirit to stop the curse.....

18. barangworld

barangworld Registered Member

aiyo..i think u shld ask to stop...it's the karma that is going to come back to u..ain't u afraid?
    a moment of anger you curse...i think bro..try to let it go..since u going to get back 70%..
    dont harm people..KARMA is really a ''powerful'' word

19. boibarang

boibarang Registered Member

Bro, think twice before you do anything!

20. jose chan

boibarang and barangworls are right,mithrra......actually i wanna stop you,but i am afraid that you will mad at me or something.anyway,listen to them.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)