1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Sales] Professional Level Bazi Lessons (with Questions and Answers)

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 30 January 2017.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Having studied and provided my astrological reading services for the more 15 years, I have been asked countless interesting questions related to astrological reading.

I understand that people are interested to know the very nature of life itself, and the progression of their destiny, and what can done to make life better for both themselves and their loved ones.

However, I must admit that I am still a student. Astrology is too vast, wide and immense a topic to learn finish, let alone to teach. Although I was fortunate enough to be born into family with a father who is himself an astrologer, and also understudied various masters in Hong Kong and Thailand, I must humbly admit that I am still learning everyday.

Nonetheless, I loved my work and believed that it will be a waste if I keep all that I have learnt to myself, and not allow this wonderful and miraculous knowledge to be shared and benefit others, especially in this modern age where junk information is so prevalent, and people are absorbing all sorts of information by anybody who claimed to know, but are actually poisoning others' mind with false knowledge.

Why Bazi?

Bazi is one of the easiest and most difficult astrological method to learn. It is easy, because it is elegantly structured. With only 8 characters (or metaphorical symbols) in the natal chart, a well-studied astrologer will be able to interpret and narrates the destiny progression of any individual, even without seeing the person face to face.

It is difficult, because there are such vast amount of information that needed to be decoded. A simple chart that consisted only of 8 characters, but hides infinite amount of information, not only of the person, but also of his or her spouse, parents, children......etc

I must admit that I will need time to organize the study materials, and to teach incrementally instead of throwing all that I know to you at once, because it will be indigestible to people who have no background knowledge.

My second eye surgery (due to retinal degeneration) will be scheduled in the first week of February 2017. Therefore, right after I have fully recovered, I will further announce on the information related to this professional level lessons.

In the mean time, if you have any questions related to astrology, you may always contact me, and I will answer your questions via this thread. Thank you very much!

[SG Events] - Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

[SG Events] - Free Astrology Lessons (www.dhammagalleria.com) | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

CONTACT
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    SMS: +66987899877
    Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com
    Blog: dhammagalleria.blogspot.com

Last edited: 30 January 2017
  2. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Q: Why are cigarettes and alcohol not consider Yin products as they are bad for health and could attract spirits?

A: Yin is not equivalent to bad things, in fact, without yin, which represents void, what is passive, or reserved, the yang can't exist also.

It's very much like the universe started with a void, which is a state of yin, and later yang comes about in the form of explosion, thus a combination of yin and yang brings about the universe, and everything in that universe has both yin and yang in it, so cigarettes and alcohol cannot be considered as either yin or yang.

But in terms of Bazi, yin and yang are used as part of the properties in the heavenly and earthly stem, and in the Daymaster, although there's yin and yang, but it's the daymaster's interaction with the rest of the heavenly and earthly, and not so much of the yin and yang of the daymaster that presents the destiny of the person.

Also, different spirits are attracted to different things, for example, Kumantong are attracted to red color drinks but not alcohol.

I know that you do want to learn about bazi and astrology, nonetheless, learning and speculating on your own, or even worst, listening to others who are not trained, such as articles on the internet, will really get you no where.

I have been through your stage before. You must really find a good teacher. You are right in your attitude and interest to know, so if you can find a good master, you will excel.

[SG Events] - Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

[SG Events] - Free Astrology Lessons (www.dhammagalleria.com) | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

CONTACT

Last edited: 30 January 2017
  3. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    On why some people will experience unusual sensation when wearing amulets or entering temple.

4. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    On why one is having unusual bodily reaction after wearing new amulet or takrut.

5. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Received a series of questions related to Zi Wei Dou Shou today.

Usually I will encourage students to start with the learning of Bazi first before moving onto Zi Wei Dou Shou. Nonetheless, since the questions are asked, I will provide some explanations here.

Wealth is one of the biggest concerns of humans. Money is not everything, but without money, there are a lot of things one cannot do. In Zi Wei Dou Shou, the wealth, career, asset and karmic palaces will influence the amount of wealth one can achieve or enjoy.

To analyze at a deeper level, we should also look at the 10 years circle (big trend), and the yearly circle (small trend) to determine whether there are favorable stars such as Tai Ying, Tian Fu, Tan Lang, Wu Qu, (with a combination of minor stars such as Ling Xing or Hua Xing) to judge if one will be able to achieve great wealth.

There is also a law of "Shang Fang Si Zhang" (三方四正 ), which means that beside the "Ming" or Life Palace, one must consider the stars present in the opposite palace and the palaces at the 4th corner to the right, which is the career palace, and 4th corner to the left, which is the wealth palace. A combinations of stars have to be analyzed to consider the amount of wealth one can obtain. Palaces opposite of each other will usually influence each other in a great and powerful way.

Whilst for wealth that is inherited, it will be shown more in the parents' palace or the karmic palace. Whilst in terms of property or investment, it will be in the house or asset palace.
    [​IMG]
    Above is a simple and typical Zi Wei Dou Shou Natal Chart. As can be seen, Wealth is opposite of the Karmic palace, which indicates that one's wealth is often determined by the karma a person has.

For example, some people are born into rich family, and do not have to work a single day in their life. On the other hand, there are many who work very hard everyday to earn money, but always end up meeting situations that force them to spend. So all their hard work seems to be in vain.

There is no explanation to why such unfairness happens but the fact is that each of us has previously cultivated different karma, leading to different life conditions and amount of wealth one can enjoy. But one can always cultivate new karma for the future to create a better life.

It also explains a very strange situation often asked by people who wear the same amulet, but experience different effects in terms of wealth generation. So, not everyone can be "filthy rich" just wearing a "filthy rich" amulet or takrut. We all carry with us different karmic traits that will influence and determine our level of wealth.

Furthermore, the karmic palace also determines our personality, character, temperament, intelligence and psychological traits. Undoubtedly, one's success in achieving wealth is often influenced by such factor's like our knowledge, cleverness, attitude, creativity, courage to take risk and hard work.

On the other hand, the career palace is opposite of the spouse palace. This is evident by the fact that one's relationship will affect one's career development.

For example, if one is in a bad marriage, or marry a spouse that is always causing him distress, he will not be able to concentrate on his career, and excel to his fullest potential. However, if a man is able to marry a wife who is able to bring him comfort, give him a warm home, and take care of his daily needs, he is more likely to be able to concentrate on his career and do well.

Conversely, if a man is able to do well in his career, he is also more likely to be able to form a stable relationship or maintain a good and happy marriage as he can provide for his partner or spouse and children, and vice versa, in the sense that if a man suffer much stress and frustration at work, he may vent his anger or unhappiness onto his partner or spouse, causing arguments or frictions in the relationship.

A jobless man is usually less desirable to women (unless he is jobless and very rich). I am not saying that money is everything in relationships, but it is no doubt an important factor in today's modern economy where everything has a price tag. In fact, this same theoretical concept is also found in Bazi, in which the wealth for a man's Daymaster can also be used to analyzed his partner or spouse. It is also a common phenomena, especially in the past, for successful and wealthy man to have many wives.

The triangle with a line passing through the centre is "Shang Fang Si Zhang" (三方四正 ), and the stars at these 4 corners will largely determine the destiny of a person. There are a lot of wisdom we can learn from Zi Wei Dou Shio, nonetheless, it is a vast subject which I will try my best to gradually teach in simple ways in the near future.

CONTACT

Last edited: 7 February 2017
  6. Dhamma Galleria

What exactly is Tai Sui?

Tai Sui is actually caused by the movement of the Jupitar. Jupitar is one of the largest planets in our solar system and its movement will create effects on our planet Earth. In ancient time, people are mostly not highly educated, and symbols such as animals or deities are used to represent and personified certain astrological concepts for quick understanding.

Until now, Tai Sui is still being referred to as the Grand Commander of the Year, and is probably one of the most highly respected and feared deity in the Chinese beliefs. It is said that if your Zodiac animal clashes with the Tai Sui or you have inadvertently offended him, bad luck will befall you for the whole year. In order to have a good and peaceful year, you need to pay your respect to the Tai Sui.

There are two diverging explanation on the origin of Tai Sui. According to the scientific school of thought the Tai Sui phenomena is attributable to the movement of Jupiter, which impacts the magnetic field around us, depending on the year, month, date and time we were born.

Whereas in the Chinese mythology, the Tai Sui (太 岁) is actually a position in the celestial heavens which is in charge of the world's affairs for a particular year, and it has the power to determine the annual fortunes of all mortal beings.

To further our understanding on this, we must first know that the Taoist calendar is organized into a series of twelve Earthly Branches (or metaphorically represented by the Chinese Zodiac animals) rotating in accordance to the five elements (5 Ying, and 5 Yang Heavenly Stems), combining and resulting in a 60 year cycle.

In other words, there are “60 heavenly deities” who would rotate to take up this duty or position to influence or create changes in all lives on Earth metaphorically. Technically, it is merely referring to the energy or magnetic fields that the heavenly bodies are influencing each individuals' karmic traits and destiny phases.

If you study quantum physics, everything that exists in the universe are but form of vibrations or frequency. These even include consciousness or even subtle waves like spiritual energy, which is but just energy not yet observable by empirical studies. Energy cannot be diminished, only be transferred from one state to another.

Energies that we currently classified as spirits, ghosts, black magics or spells, may just be energies that until now cannot be observed or measured even with the latest technology in the 21st century. To further illustrate, thousands of years ago, cavemen have no idea what is microwave, and that it is something that can be used to heat things up or cook food. Just that they did not understand or realize the existence of microwave, it didn't mean that it doesn't exist, nor it means that believing in microwave should be considered a form of superstition. We can only hope that modern science can progress to such an advanced level one day to take into account and explain what we currently considered as "unknown". Fortunately, ancient knowledge such as astrological studies have already provided much explanation and insight into these spiritual aspects of humanity.

A person's happiness, health, luck and fortune are often the results of his karmic traits and also the influence of the current energy field he is experiencing, caused by both his environment (Feng Shui) and the yearly astrological alignments in the solar system (Tai Sui) and universe.

A professional astrologer will not only exam the heavenly stems and earthly branches that are offending Tai Sui, but will also take into consideration whether the heavenly stems and earthly branches involved are a beneficial or harmful element to the entire birth chart to consider the auspiciousness or harmfulness of the catalysis. For example, in the year 2017, 丁酉 DingYou, You (Rooster) clashes with 卯 Mao (Rabbit), however, if Mao (of Ying Wood element) is a harmful or redundant element in one's birth chart, it could actually means a year of good luck. Thus Tai Sui is not all destructive. ( But this is not conclusive, and the entire birth chart must be examined carefully by a professional astrologer to determine the related implications).

Bad luck, in simple words, are but making wrong choices at the wrong timing. One of the importance of Tai Sui is to remind us that, for those of us who are born in a certain year, month, date or time with a certain set of earthly branches, if at a particular year is clashing with the astrological alignment of the Jupitar, then our spiritual and mental energy may be affected significantly, thus it will serves as a warning to us to exercise extra care and vigilance in all that we think and do, to stay away from evil activities, to take good care of our psychological and physical health and to perform more caring activities and good deeds.

In the past, to make this concept easy to understand to the vast majority who are not educated, the year Tai Sui is often used metaphorically for people to take note of this astrological influence, and to avoid misdeeds that will lead to “bad luck”, which is just a result of doing the wrong things at the wrong timing.

For example, when a person sees that all his friends are making a big fortune due to trading stocks, he may follow suit and believes that he will also make a big profit. However, it may be so happened that one of the earthly branches in the birth chart is clashing with the astrological alignment of Jupitar, and made him easily prone to emotional volatility, and making careless judgement and wrong moves when buying or selling stocks, thus causing him to lose huge amount of money at the end.

Thus, we can also understand that good luck is just a matter of doing the right thing at the right timing. And the right timing is easily calculated with one’s date and time of birth.

Therefore irrespective of whether Tai Sui is a deity or a star (a “body of energy”), it will be especially important to learn its effects on our birth chart. An offended Tai Sui will cause misfortunes, from mild to the severe kind. To judge if one’s birth chart is offending Tai Sui, one must exam his month, date and time of birth, instead of using the year alone.

And when the right actions take place at the right timing, good luck will simply follow.

© 2017 Jason Hathairat, Dhamma Galleria, All Rights Reserved

Last edited: 7 February 2017
  7. Dhamma Galleria

8. Dhamma Galleria

9. Dhamma Galleria

10. Dhamma Galleria

CONTACT

Payment Methods:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 11 April 2017
  11. Dhamma Galleria

Last edited: 20 February 2017
  12. Dhamma Galleria

As I will be accompanying a client from Singapore to pray and meditate in the temple, I may not be contactable for the next 3 days. Thank you very much for your kind understanding in advance and feel free to leave me messages if you have any inquiries.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

13. Dhamma Galleria

The Ten Heaven Stems, 12 Earth Branches, & 8 Types of Interactions
    [​IMG]
    The ten heaven stems: 甲 Jia (Wood) 、乙 Yi (Wood) 、丙 Bing (Fire) 、丁 Ding (Fire) 、戊 Wu (Earth) 、己Ji (Earth) 、庚 Geng ( Gold) 、辛 Xin (Gold)、壬 Ren (water) 、癸Gui (water)。

The twelve earth branches: 子Zi (water) 、丑Chou (earth but containing gold & water)、寅 Ying (Wood but contain fire and earth as well)、卯 Mao (Wood) 、辰 Chen ( earth but the storage of water, and contains wood)、巳 Si (fire but contains earth and gold)、午Wu (fire contains earth) 、未 Wei (earth but contains wood and fire)、申 Shen (Gold but contains water and earth)、酉 You ( Gold)、戌 Xu ( earth but is considered as storage of gold and contains fire)、亥 Hai (water contains wood).
    [​IMG]

Apart from the pure stems (子Zi (water) 、酉 You (Gold) 、卯 Mao (Wood) 、), each of the rest of the stems contains hidden branches. The heaven branches represent heaven, the earth branches represent earth and the hidden branches represent people (humans). For example, 巳 Si is fire丙 but contains earth戊 and gold庚.

There eight types of interactions between the Stems and Branches with each other, they are produce, conquer (restrain), gather, combine, punish, clash, break (tear/breakthrough) and frame (poison).

Produce means one element produces another element. Such an action means support/ produce/ protection. The product increases in capacity while the producer reduces its capacity in the process. For example, the 甲 Jia produces fire丙丁巳午.

Conquer (restrain) means one element restrains another element. Such an action means attack/ rob/ killings. The conqueror and the conquered both decrease in capacity. For example, the 甲 Jia conquers earth 戊己辰戌丑未.

Gather means the most powerful combinations of earth branches. They are 寅卯辰gather to form wood, 巳午未to form fire, 申酉戌to form gold, 亥子丑 to form water and辰戌丑未 to form earth. (However, it also depends on the conditions of the birth chart and the Luck Pillar).

Combine means that two or three elements of the five elements to form a powerful group to strengthen themselves:

Important:

The combinations of the heaven stems:

甲己combine to form earth 乙庚combine to form gold 丙辛combine to form water 丁壬combine to form wood 戊癸combine to form fire ( All depend on the conditions of the entire birth chart and the Luck Pillar or the Month Pillar).

The combinations of Tri-branches:

亥卯未combine to form wood 寅午戌combine to form fire巳酉丑combine to form gold申子辰combine to form water

The Half-combinations of branches:

亥卯combine to form wood 寅午combine to form fire 巳酉combine to form gold 申子combine to form water 卯未combine to form wood 午戌combine to form fire 酉丑combine to form gold 子辰combine to form water

The combinations of Six (Hec )-branches:

寅亥combine to form wood 卯戌combine to form fire 辰酉combine to form gold 巳申combine to form water 子丑合combine to form earth 午未合combine to form earth/fire (All depend on the conditions of the birth chart and the Luck Pillar).

The Hidden combinations of branches:

丑寅combine 卯申combine 午亥combine 子戌combine etc.

For example: 子 Zi contains 癸 and 戌 Xu contains 戊 Wu戊癸combine to form fire.

The Prop- combinations:

Sometimes elements can be “propped-up” by combinations.

亥未 prop wood 寅戌prop fire巳丑prop gold 申辰prop water
    [​IMG]
    Punish/torture means to torture each other/with oneself. It may actually also implies stagnation and mutilation.

子卯 torture each other => impoliteness

寅巳申torture each other => fear of the more powerful ones/ more powerful trends

丑未戌torture each other => ungrateful treatment of each other.

辰午酉亥 => torture themselves, for example 午 tortures itself.

Clashes imply conflicts (however, it may have positive results).

Heaven clashes: 甲庚clashes 乙辛clashes 丙壬clashes 丁癸clashes

Earth clashes: 子午clashes 寅申clashes 卯酉 clashes 巳亥 clashes 丑未clashes 辰戌clashes

Break (tear/breakthrough) implies dismantling each other.

子酉breaks, 卯午breaks申巳breaks 寅亥breaks 辰丑breaks 未戌breaks

(Note: even though 子 Zi produces 酉 you, but the interactions and relations between elements are complicated. Mother and her children often have problems communicating, so does the producer子 Zi and the product酉 you in this case).

Frame (poison) implies conspiracies behind the scene to frame each other.

子未 frame each other 丑午frame each other 寅巳frame each other 卯辰frame each other 申亥frame each other 酉戌frame each other .

For example, 午 Wu (fire) produces 丑 Chou (earth). However, the 癸 Gui (water) in丑 intends to frame/extinguish the 丁 Ding (fire) in午 while the丁 Ding (fire) in午 is trying to melt the 辛 Xin (Gold) in丑.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 9 March 2017
    Newbie91 likes this.
  14. Dhamma Galleria

Newbie91 likes this.
  15. Dhamma Galleria

Zi Wei Dou Shu Introduction: Palaces in the Chart

The focal point of a Zi Wei Dou Shu chart is the self or destiny palace, or "Ming Gong". It reveals our inherent nature (xian tian) or major karmic traits.

This includes our temperament, talents, character, and potential. We look to the destiny palace to uncover our natural abilities and to see what life will bring our way.

Depending on the date and time of your birth, one or more of 14 major stars will end up in your self or destiny palace. The star energies placed there are your "main life stars," or "Ming Gong Zhu Xing.

The parents’ palace tells of the relationship with one's parents, mentors, teachers, and superiors. It also indicates the prospect of inheritance. As always, the stars found in this particular palace will tell a lot about how your relationships with these people will play out.

The karmic palace reveals your thoughts and behavior. It also describes the temperament you were born with, how happy you will be, and how long you will live. This "happiness" palace, as it is
    sometimes called, indicates your spiritual enjoyment and peace of mind, as well as your
    emotions, demeanor and past life.

The house palace governs how many assets (property, investment, inheritances) you are likely to have. It also describes your living environment, whether good or bad.

The career palace indicates how you should develop your career, and whether you are better suited to work for other people or go into business for yourself. It indicates what kind of career you should pursue and what sort of achievement you can expect.

The friends’ palace shows whether your friends and subordinates are loyal or if they will betray you. It can describe your friends or hired help. It also shows their relationship with you, and if they will help or hurt you. Your business partners, good or bad, can be determined with the stars placed in this palace.

The travel palace represents the public, travel, and foreign relations. It reveals your level of sociability, describes your relationships, and indicates your fate while traveling, either for work or for pleasure. This palace also will show if relocating to another country would be auspicious for you.

The health palace describes your body and your health in general, both mental and physical. Hidden illnesses that you may be prone to are also found here; this includes physical handicaps and internal disorders. When interpreting the health palace, stars represent body parts, and the dark stars, such as "Huo Xing" and "Ling Xing", can represent illness.

The wealth palace is concerned with your level of income, and whether you have to work very hard for it or often have "windfall" fortunes. It describes your financial situation in general. This palace also indicates how you should make your money, your wealth luck (whether it is strong or weak), and your earning capacity.

The children palace reveals the relationship with your children, your subordinates, and your students. It also represents the quality of the ideas you produce, projects, and creative efforts.

The spouse palace palace covers all significant romantic attachments, not just marriage. It indicates whether you will enjoy a happy marriage/ union/relationship or an adversarial one. It also explains why some people marry many times and why some stay single for life. It describes your married life, indicates what kind of person your spouse is, and reveals whether or not your partnership will be beneficial or harmful for you.

The sibling palace concerns your relationships with your siblings and peers. This is where you can look to find information on business partners, colleagues, and fellow students, as well. The strengths and weaknesses of your rivals are also located in this palace.

Knowing the meaning of the palaces is not enough. We learned that the focal point of a Zi Wei Dou Shu chart is the destiny palace, or ming gong. In future lessons, you will also learned about the 14 major stars, namely, 紫微 Zi Wei, 天機 Tian Ji, 太陽 Tai Yang, 武曲 Wu Qu, 天同 Tian Tong, 廉貞 Lian Zhen, 天府 Tian Fu, 太陰 Tai Yin, 貪狼 Tan Lang, 巨門 Ju Men, 天相 Tian Xiang, 天梁 Tian Liang,七殺 Qi Sha, 破軍 Po Jun

16. Dhamma Galleria

17. Dhamma Galleria

Video: Thai Astrology Secrets Exposed

CONTACT

[​IMG]

To support our charity missions:

POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

or

Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions!

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Mission 佛祐坊 "ㄧ心向善,關愛衆生。 To have a heart of compassion for all sentiment beings." | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 17 April 2017
  18. Dhamma Galleria

Last edited: 15 April 2017
  19. Dhamma Galleria

20. Dhamma Galleria

Video: Love is Complicated: Analyzing Compatibility Using Bazi (Mandarin)

CONTACT

[​IMG]

To support our charity missions:

POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

or

Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions!

[SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Mission 佛祐坊 "ㄧ心向善,關愛衆生。 To have a heart of compassion for all sentiment beings." | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)