1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

PINOY MAID CAUGHT SPITTING INTO EMPLOYER'S FOOD AS PART OF BLACK MAGIC CHARM

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by Oat1, 5 January 2017.

1. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

PINOY MAID CAUGHT SPITTING INTO EMPLOYER'S FOOD AS PART OF BLACK MAGIC CHARM

Submitted by farhan on Thu, 05/01/2017 - 3:03pm

[​IMG]
    Just want to share my very bad experience with a maid agency. They are located at Lucky Plaza and the owners are foreigners.

In Nov 2015, I hired a domestic helper from them. They were very responsive initially when I engaged their service and presented quite a few biodatas to us within a very short time.

The helper started working for us in Jan 2016 and for 9 days she was learning to prepare cooking ingrediants and hardly doing any housework. Then on the 10th day and to our horror, we caught her in the act of spitting into our soup which she was merely asked to heat up. Obviously, this disturb us very much and the maid agency took her back and she was eventually repatriated back to the Philippines. We later found out from the agency that it is an urban legend in her village that employers will like them better if they were to consume their saliva!

This is just the beginning of a very unpleasant experience with the maid agency.

Many months passed and they could not get us a free replacement maid which was stated in the contract. During this time, they were always sending same biodatas or those which do not meet our requirements. What makes it most frustrating is that we were always chasing them for updates and requesting or interviews.

Then in July, they started to ignore us and even told us to call the candidates on our own.

We have no choice but to approach CASE to hopefully help us resolve the matter and a letter was sent to them. However, they were indifferent and even wrote back that they do not earn any single cent and it is fine for us to take it up with Small Claims Tribunal.

Imagine waiting for so many months having to do the household chores on our own despite our very busy work schedules and also making alternative after school arrangments for my children and then getting such a reply? I would have moved on to another maid agency if I knew that they have no intention to honor their "Free maid replacement within a year" promise.

I have yet to file a claim with Small Claims Tribunal but I would like to warn employers looking for domestic helper to avoid engaging this agency.

Singapore news today | PINOY MAID CAUGHT SPITTING INTO EMPLOYER'S FOOD AS PART OF BLACK MAGIC CHARM

2. iNamotassa

iNamotassa Registered Member

Never mind if this maid did on my soup [emoji1][emoji13][emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melx and Benson like this.
  3. natas

natas Registered Member

No need black magic.... her dressing and headlights can control many men...:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Benson and shao_ken like this.
  4. Anand

Anand Registered Member

that's definitely not the domestic helper
    If she spits into ours lolx...we should spit I to hers right infront of her,ask her to consume it

5. TheGame

TheGame Registered Member

really? is there a need for such a photo to appear here in amulet forum?

6. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

haahhahhah. You are horrible.

Anand likes this.
  7. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

Bro that maid in picture was your maid who spit? I don't mind she spit on my body everyday and mop floor with that singlet infornt of me.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

weeyong88, Benson and Anand like this.
  8. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

I am not the writer. I just saw this post and copied and pasted it here as people are curious to know about all these black magic stuff. Unexpectedly harm sap people replied to this thread expressing their lust so openly and so sinful. I don't think the woman in the pic is the maid. What she is wearing is called "tube" or "Spagetti", not singlet. Singlets are meant for men.

weeyong88 and Anand like this.
  9. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

I am a man. If u paste a pic with wonderful asset of a woman of course I will lust and sometimes get harden. This is a called basic reaction of man. Whether u call it as ham sup or tiko, well I don't bother. Ha ha.
    As for black magic, my ex boss 's indo maid sent his whole family portrait to her hometown with circle of my boss's head after he caught her stealing money and decided to sent her back. Lucky this indo maid doesn't know how to mail the letter and ask his son to mail it for her. My boss's son found it funny why must mail as can sent thru internet/what apps and open the mail. My boss was worried and dare not hire indo maid anymore.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Benson and Anand like this.
  10. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

This is buddhist forum...... you say this kind of thing....... how can????

ya i also hear a lot of horrible stories about indonesian maids put kong tao on their employers, usually it's menstration blood or urine into boiling soup. So i tell all the people i know to avoid hiring indonesian maids. Think about drinking menstrual blood or urine, i want to vomit.

11. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Lousy la....this maid....
    If try my side ppl...I think she will kena first hahahax before she can go back

12. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Flavoring mah...

13. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

flavouring har? U drink for me to see

14. Anand

Anand Registered Member

You give me girl la like that in the post then ask her to do a soup of such..you see I drag finish the soup not...lolx...can be her slave no prob..
    For now use small head think can already lolx

luohan27 and Benson like this.
  15. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

ok u say one. If i can ask a poo ying sui to give you a bowl of "flavoured" soup, please make sure you drink it for us to see and don't chicken out ok?

Anand likes this.
  16. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Make sure pretty

Benson and leonal88 like this.
  17. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Bro, how can you said use small head to think this kind of words here.... how can (although the small head of men alway control the big head more) :embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon:???

Last edited: 7 January 2017
    Anand likes this.
  18. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

this anand...... faster go and repent

19. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Ya lor.... especially his small head::onionevilsmile::.......

20. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

With such attributes shown in the article, I doubt the helper needs any assistance in the area of attractiveness. If anything, she probably needs some assistance in keeping the male employer or family members away.....

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)