Phra Ngan meditation gethering with AC Xiang...

Discussion in 'Members Gatherings' started by josuper, 11 November 2010.

1. josuper

josuper Registered Member

Good news to share with all Phra Ngans Brothers..
    Bro Roylkh had organise a meditation gethering in AC Xiang place located in Geylang lor29..

He will arrange a 1 time try for those who is into Phra Ngang. What we will do at AC Xiang there? We will do meditation and then AC Xiang will guide us and see whether Phra Ngang goes into our body or not. Its a free services! First come first serve!

Those who are able to go! Count yourself luckily cause in the past, no such things as this! Oldie will know whether im telling the true or not. We are trying somethings that was only to be teach to their own sect. Hope you guys can understand! Once you test it, feel it, know how it works, you will know why AC Seng, AC Xiang do meditation in cemetery. Ok im sharing a blog with you guys here! This blog belongs to AC Seng teacher! http://arjahnheng.blogspot.com/

In future if any guys got any unsure question, feel free to call AC Xiang at 96868611 or you can visit him at his shop! Dont listen here and there until you becomes blur. kekeke! Why i say so? You hear this hear that and you try this try that, Phra Ngang haven't mad, you mad lo............

I always received PM OR EMAIL regarding of Phra Ngang. All i can say is, there's lots of ways to pray to Phra Ngang. Your intention are also very important! If you treat it like a Buddha and pray! Very easy! Just pray with plain water and flower! No Brandy, Cig........ etc........ No headache and trouble! And you do not have to do chanting.

If you are aiming for higher, too many ways to mention! Follow your heart and search for ans, you will find one when times come! And remember this! We dont talk about any AC/LP who is good in Phra Ngang! We talk about their action! So many people always talk bad about AC Seng and AC Xiang....... Ask yourself! You judge but do you judge yourself yet? The things you do and the things they do! Who is worse in the end?

They is no wrong in worshiping Phra Ngang! What is a Yin Being? How then can we feel him and achieve what we are searching for?

Bonding! What is call bonding, how to bond?

Alright 1 time try! Anyone interested can PM me with your contact! I will arrange with brother Roylkh and let you know the timing! Try and see it for yourself! Better than always hearing bed times story! keke!

*(Copy from bro Roylkh hope u dun mind)*

2. destinyii

destinyii Registered Member

Bro josuper,

Thanks for the generous offer. :) I have some enquires related to the said meditation session:

1) If I do not pray to PN/PC, would I still be able to attend?

2) Can you kindly advise on the rough period on when the meditation will be held? Likely to be weekday or weekend?

3) Any requirements on the attire to wear during the session (e.g. wear black or white or grey, etc.)?

4) Any rules to observe prior to the session (e.g. abstain from intimate contact for 12 hours before session, observe vegetarian diet, ladies in their "period of inconvenience" should not participate, etc.)?

5) Any preparation required before the session (e.g. bath with lemon and flowers, etc. to cleanse body)?

Sorry for the list of questions, 'cause from your introduction of the event, it seems that this meditation session is not the usual insight or concentration mediation as it involves the invitation of an entity into one's physical body.

3. Vainkid

Vainkid Registered Member

i non PN worshipper but i wanna know more before going

4. josuper

Chill bro is to let ppl understand PN more, and not everyone will hv the ability to invite PN into their body too, so maybe is a chance to see if PN choose u this time kekeke..

5. josuper

Karina, just join n shall see if PN will to choose u lo...
    Oi very near ur place only hor support support la...
    :biggrin:

6. Vainkid

But my tee got rahu will affect bo? i think i wearing forum tee cuz i ish AF sarporker

7. Vainkid

Karina u sure bo ? what if i order chicken at 7pm.... must cleanse leh.... PN like fragrance body not dirty

bro is rokka coming?

8. Vainkid

Try phra ngan mama, PN is hinting

9. josuper

Wow kiong ler, like that I think ur hands got magnet liao la sis must send u to Guiness World Record to see how many PN can u stick liao.. :heehee:
    No la but can I ask u something, maybe u wanna try having a PN since his hinting u that he wanna get close to u..? FYI last nite is Thursday nite n is most active for PN, I want him to come in my dreams also bo lo...
    And also we having a gethering in AC Xiang place, He is AC Seng disciple maybe u can join us too...

10. josuper

Wow lau that one needless to say de ler bro... Mind over body since u kw u going to such places la...
    Will u tell ur dad if u go order KFC n his bringing u to meditation class shortly..? :heehee:

11. josuper

Mai la... Attire I think i should set it all black, maybe I wearing Ninja Turtle de... :heehee:

12. Vainkid

must put katana mitmor behind

13. josuper

Oi sis I tot u have a PN Bucha...?

14. Vainkid

i think she doing biz not worshipping

15. josuper

Well this will be arrange by another bro of mine once man power are strong...
    I will of cos keep u guys update by post..
    Ok so when u getting ur PN since I think that this time PN wanna choose u liao..

16. josuper

Thats for sure...! :heehee:

17. josuper

U anyhow la u, sis is the hiding ones ok, u dunno only ar..!

18. Vainkid

later she take palakit hit your head then you know....

19. josuper

U sounds very "A" these days liao lo bro....
    :heehee::heehee::heehee:

20. Alvin Yun

Alvin Yun Registered Member

bro cn count me in bo ??

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)