1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

3. Freebies/Giveaway

AmuletForums Notice

Members who wish to give away their amulets, buchas, etc for free please use the Freebies/Giveaways Sub Forums

Freebies/Giveaways

Official Pidta Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by maxarthur, Apr 20, 2009.

1. leslieviroj

leslieviroj Registered Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Phra Pidta "8 hands"

2. Ravan

Ravan Registered Member

Thanks for e pics. I got a diff version. Mine similar to e silver Phra Pidta Maha Ut in Lee Watruak website. I got one in bronze or copper n another in silver.

3. leslieviroj

Bro Ravan, when are you gonna show hand your collections here, excuses of not knowing how to post pic. tak jalan leh. :hahahahaha:

4. Ravan

Ravan Registered Member

Honestly don't know e correct procedure. I was reading e admin post on putting up pictures. I'm gonna figure it out soon.

Mine mostly mainstream lah.
    Will open a thread with e pics.

5. leslieviroj

Kamsia kamsia waiting hope not too long hoh :boink::boink::boink:

6. ImwhatIm

ImwhatIm Registered Member

Pidta Maha Ut

[​IMG]

7. Ravan

Ravan Registered Member

Mostly using iPhone to surf as I am on e move during e day.
    Go home use desktop then I post, still haven't take pictures yet.

8. bobbykang

bobbykang Registered Member

Advise.

If you wanna have a Pakkawang.
    Your kinda thinking is totally wrong! It is for "tahan pukul" , not for "tau pukul" !!! Don't ever think you will fight like Jackie Chan or Jet Li or Bruce Lee when you wear it. But one thing I can guaranteed you is ; your mind will be thinking for fight only, and even over a very little small thing also. This I can guaranteed you. It will raise your temper very quickly!!! So be careful!!!
    This amulet will give you a very bad temper, no metta (人缘), and no lucks(财气). So be careful if you wanna choose it! Honest.

I would prefer for Pidta Maha Larb. The one with the big belly. It is the best for your kinda intention.

9. iWeak

iWeak Registered Member

Guaranteed? I wear liao non of the effect you mentioned happen on me. It depend on individual thinking if you think wear pakawan can make you become fighter then you will think of fight only. If you wear liao and never go think so much nothing will happen.

10. daijiro

daijiro Registered Member

now no one wears ii also smell TNT smokes liao hehe...

11. placebo

placebo Guest

sadly not many people want to do that..:biggrin:
    more sadly the younger kids want to be spoonfed..
    if u look at other section..they keep asking the same damn questions over and over again.

12. placebo

placebo Guest

LOL no offense..i wear pidta never ever raise my temper..haha..
    probably u just too tense la bro..
    where got mainstream amulets wear can raise temper..
    about metta and lucks not depends solely on amulet de..
    metta depends on the person itself..
    if she/he always grumpy, arrogant, etc then how to have metta?
    and if she/he never do anything good to all living things then how to have lucks?

just my2cents hor..to enlighten people that amulets are not drugs..where u take medicine then can feel the effects..

13. dragons

dragons Registered Member

ADREED bro Placebo, same questions repeating over and over again, .... maybe just to obtain posting points. First time hearing people wearing mainstream amulets looking to fight ...sorry no offence!
    I will become a boxing champion, if the Pakawan can protect me from body harms. Alot of factors contributed to violence behavoirs ...genetic, influence of xxx company, movies, listening from unreliable sources, etc, etc. .. also depending who did the blessing or consecration ... transferring the energy to the amulets ... just my opinion

14. daijiro

daijiro Registered Member

Sometimes its not about people are lazy to use the search. Its a chinese saying "the road is at your mouth". If posting can gain alot of points to change a set of utensils or vouchers, i don't mind post like mad but the fact is not and i dun really care wat the points are for. This is a place for people to share knowledge and info to and fro. I've joined other forum for years and had seen a question/s being posted for mutiple times but i don't find it an issue as it is natural as there are always new friends in the hobby and definitely they are curious to know more. As a experience forumner, our job is not only to gain info but also to share and help whoever needs it.

15. Rokka

Rokka Registered Member

Err i ever wear 2 pitda 2 pakawang together .. My temper still same instead my ren yuan is better. I got this small small pitda which i chuck away on my altar and i start wearing it like 2 weeks ago and ren yuan is better at work now.

16. Ravan

Ravan Registered Member

I see a lot of misconceptions on this subject, everyone has a diff view n not everybody who wears PPMU will develop a nasty temper. It all depends on the e original temperament of the wearer. A hot tempered man is got tempered n a calm one calm, that's it. Diff ppl have diff reactions and there is no hard n fast rule.

Lastly I laughed out loud at a post but since many bros have already responded satisfactorily, good enough.

17. whitebleach

whitebleach Registered Member

hi all bros..just sharing my pakawan..love tis piece alot..can say is my 1st few amulets..[​IMG]
    sry duno hw to tilt e image-.-

18. dragons

19. whitebleach

whitebleach Registered Member

20. dragons

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)