1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Question/Help!] New House - Haunted

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by jais, 23 December 2016.

1. yiiliin

yiiliin Registered Member

Jiayo = add oil:p

2. jais

jais Registered Member

How to pray? 1st and 15th Lunar?

3. jais

jais Registered Member

haha, noted with thanks

4. Xiao Qiang

Xiao Qiang Registered Member

Once a while, try to declutter the house, burn sweet incense or lampe berger if you are afraid of smoke. Whether the spirit is around, is quite difficult to detect. But if your luck is always down, than something is not right. I believed every house is a spirit, you take care of your house, your house spirit will take care of you. If you feel your house need a new coat of paint, than do it, if there are too many nails on the wall, than take it off, if too many cobwebs, or dust, than clean it. A clean looking house, attract good vibes. This is called, I take care of you and vice versa.

Eojmil, weeyong88 and waterslager like this.
  5. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

I agree what u said. I hate house being messy. Human see already also don't feel like going in needless to say the God of fortune. Have u like gone to somebody's house and feel like leaving once u step in? I got this feeling before. There was once I was looking for resale Hdb. I went into a unit for sale with agent. When I stepped in. There was a feeling not right. The agent keep on explaining this good that good, I got no mood to listen. Is a Indian owner. They prayed their deities in the storeroom...The whole storeroom was soot with smoke till the wall turned black. Abit scary... don't know what they are praying. Some more put the store room light red in colour.. My pidta amulet that time don't know why feel warm. Then I feel giddy and turned pale. My wife say what happened. I told her I abit sick. We walked out the unit and I feel very much better. Like can breath properly. The agent told me the unit can reduce price if want. I turned him down immediately. Free I also must consider.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

6. luohan27

I can't remember when they prayed. But I could remember they put the offering near the bed on the floor. Then my mom would earnestly asked the "thing" to come and eat. That why I always got a feeling that there is something under the bed. My mother told me the "old lady" will protect us from harm esp kids would not have nightmare...

7. yinchuun

yinchuun Registered Member

get used to it. spirits are everywhere.

8. Xiao Qiang

I am not sure whether they are the same. My mom used to put some food items on the bed, josstick and candle. She told us that as long as the children are below 15yo, it is a must to pray. After the children all turned 15yo, such ritual stopped. Are they the same as what your parent did?

9. Xiao Qiang

I think most house (new or old) will have some territorial spirit. Most people will appease them before taking over possession of the place. Some of the method is to throw rice (AND beans?) in the house and POLITELY invite the spirit to eat before sending them off, telling the spirit you are the rightful owner. Some people will use COMMAND tone, depending on how confident you are in "chasing" them away. If you feel bad in doing so, you can tell the spirit to protect you if you allow them to co-exist in the same house. Having said that, make your home a conducive place for "all beings" including yourself, as I mentioned above. Since you have paid a hefty sum buying a home, no matter what happen, you need to remember you are still the Lord of the house.

10. luohan27

Maybe.nowadays nobody does it anymore.

11. leong1981

leong1981 Registered Member

ur mom is praying to 床母

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)