[Sakyant] my sak yant by ac piak

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by gavinsong, 12 April 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritas

veritas Registered Member

Thought I ever only saw such statements in 1990s at boat quay. You really make me LOL.
    Let me guess, you still have a big poster of 古惑仔 in your house?
    Call you and then? Chat chapati or roti prata? God knows why you are dying for me to call you?

only a few AF members? This website now got at least 291 members and 144 guests. You need to invite more to prata for the statistical support.

[​IMG]

2. veritas

Bro, really sorry. LOL. your thread kena fully raped.

if you want all rounder, consider khunpaen & somdej amulets?

if kitchen tools v. dangerous, then get LP Aut takrut. My cousin got alot free. If you want I post to you.

3. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Talking About Rival,Business,Tagruds,Dealers, Blah Blah Blah. Keep It In Your Pocket!!! Im Not Even Talking About Business Here .GOSH!!Are You Retard Or Senile?Tik.Tok Tik Tok 25 Mins Has Past!!!You Can Bla Blah All You Want Here. Thats Whats Clone Does. Bual Macam Faham.:angel1-onion-head-emoticon::angel2-onion-head-emoticon:

4. veritas

Again more apersions, show proof that Im a clone then. what more nonsense can you come up with? That Im an indian?

[​IMG]

5. DarkCrafts

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK.TOK!!!!! STILL WAITING!!!! :angry-soldier-baby-emoticon:
    Gangster Super Star!!!! TIK TOK TIK TOK TIK TOK!!!!:angel1-onion-head-emoticon:

6. Wadeekrup

Wadeekrup Registered Member

bro gavin, do u know wat is the purpose of haruman?

DarkCrafts likes this.
  7. p-regret

p-regret Registered Member

Actually you should just consider Sankasat (3in1) Takrut, supposedly Copper is for protection from enemies, danger or during unfortunate circumstances, Silver for Metta and Gold for attracting good fortune, wealth or luck.

But in case you haven't realised by now, Kamma plays a much more important role than Sakyants or Takruts or Amulets. You have to stop doing evil (by keeping the 5 precepts) and remember to do good. If you break the 5 precepts, e.g. killing live crabs by stabbing them, cooking and/or boiling them, yet you expect yourself to be protected from knives, fire and/or hot water, this is absolutely not possible. The Law of Kamma states that no man can run away from the consequences of his evil deeds, no matter where he hides, even he runs or flies to the ends of the earth. Nothing can protect you from your evil deeds.

When I was young and did not know anything about the law of Kamma, maybe around 8-10 years old, I would help my parents to kill live crabs for dinner. After learning the Dhamma, I try to spread some merit to them after doing good deeds or through meditation. Whether or not they forgive me, I know that I have a kammic debt to pay; this is unavoidable.

8. donovan

donovan Registered Member

bro dont talk cock
    are you even his devotee to begin with?
    lord hanuman is not your friend, your brother or your neighbour

it seems like the sakyant industry is getting more and more shady

Raghav and DarkCrafts like this.
  9. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

Bro gavinsong

Maybe you can do of 古惑仔 sakyant? Protection against knife. Popular among guys and ladies. Fierce enough to scare away trouble makers.

Katha is NA古惑仔. 仔惑古NA.

Blow cigarette smoke 18 times onto sakyant and shout HUAT AH.

Hope this little joke calm things down.

Dervin likes this.
  10. DarkCrafts

Bro Relax La... Got Archan Dhoke Sua To Assist Gavinsong... Upcoming Rising Archan In AF Archan Dhoke Sua!!!!! No Point La... Dont Be Suprise Next Time Lord Ganesh Surround Around By Women Ppl Will Sakyant Also Then They Will Said Different Versions La. Look Out For Archan Dhoke Sua Posts!!!:ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon:

donovanRegistered Member

gavinsong said: ↑So if in need he will still help me hor ?bro dont talk cockare you even his devotee to begin with?lord hanuman is not your friend, your brother or your neighbourit seems like the sakyant industry is getting more and more shady

Raghav likes this.
  11. kakashi84

kakashi84 Registered Member

Premium member so childish. *shake head*. Ppl wanna sak is his choice. If so unhappy go to thailand and protest why is there such a version of lord hanuman in their culture. Best bring india embassy ppl to protest too. In hindu belief, buddha is an avatar of lord Vishnu. So Is it true? Its only true to hindis I guess. For a buddhist like me. There is only one buddha. And not any avatar. Get a life. I think mod shld step in alrdy.

12. Duayapek

Duayapek Registered Member

Lol this thread is getting more n more interesting.....makes my day
    Cheers!!!

13. DarkCrafts

Gauotama Sakyamuni Hindu Or Buddhist?.. You Like Roti Prata Leh..... Short And Sweet.Which Religion Oldest? Buddhist Derive Their Sciptures From Where?? Many Wiki Kings Out There.Gosh!!
    Getting Answers From Sitting Behind The Keyboard.
    :finger:

14. DarkCrafts

7 Days Buddha Comes From Where???? Only One Buddha..... Or Ya Jatukham Pidta Sangkacai..... Maybe Not Buddha La Only One Buddha.:angry-soldier-baby-emoticon:

15. onionaut

onionaut Overlord of Null Staff Member

Different versions derived from different cultures.

Do not put down others based on what you believe.

Thread closed.

tgmail, luangtom, kakashi84 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)