[Sakyant] my sak yant by ac piak

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by gavinsong, 12 April 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritas

veritas Registered Member

To moderators & admin, please see what your "premium member" darkcraft is doing. If he is a personal friend of yours then please talk to that fella. Aspersions as above only make the management look questionable.

I am not a seller nor related to any sellers. Darkcraft accusations is unnecessary, relentless and despicable.
    It takes 2 hands to clap, I should not need to respond. But considering that I would be updating forums in future on luang phor events to Singapore, I need to clarify that I do not make money from anything related to buddhism & monks.

To darkcraft, please open a separate thread and Id meet you there.

2. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Thats All You Have?? Haiiiizzzzz!!!!!! You Can Keep Your "Side Stories"With You.Meet Me Where??? Another Thread??? After You Learn Mannerisms Then Open La Dont Waste My Time Leh.. Piang........Ta Ta Sis Veritas [/COLOUR]:happy-soldier-baby-emoticon:

3. veritas

Can ask as many white robe achan as you like. Different achan will tell you different things. Remember they are not monks, much as the fundamental guideline is not to harm human, to help as much as they should, not all white robe achan are free from the poison of greed. Importance is to calm your mind first. What is the significance of a yant to you? What you hope out from it?

Gather as many information as you like then decide using own 智慧.

But just like to inform you, alot of people have mistaken that the famous monk Luang Phor (Ajahn) Tong in Hatyai is the same as sak yant Achan Tong and imagine the latter is very "powerful".

Also had a case where my friend thought that luang phor pern was same as phra kanthitharo because both are called "tiger monk". Even ask if I want to go "dig" amulets with him. Quite funny story.

4. gavinsong

gavinsong Registered Member

I saying the sakyant ac tong :) I will do more research first. And do you know any yant no image one for metta or saneh ?

5. veritas

After stirring so much in Gavin's thread then scurry off a beaten and dont want to open own thread? Cos you know your aspersions would fall flat? Cos you are afraid your buyers would run away? Cos you are paiseh your past buyers may just throw all amulets bought from you into the rubbish bin? Cos your skin color would fade pale with truth revealed? Next time want to excel at aspersions, conjure up a more elaborate artifice.

And with a bold surmisal, theres probably more than 4 lexicons from this post that you'd need help from dictionary.com. Get more education. Moral education.

I hope not see you deliberately stirring whenever I post next time.

6. veritas

The most common, and "safest" would be the ha teow.

Even angelina jolie so rich, can afford to pay thousands dollars also got the ha teow. Ha teow some monks in north thailand can do also and they really chant properly as they poke you.

http://sak-yant.com/108-sacred-yant/#.UWvh5bWNyq-

Spencer got many many yants. you could politely ask him but take it all with a pinch of salt. Get the yant you like liao, then ask the monks about it.

Actually, what you may want to consider as alternative is, find your favourite TOP monk or ajahn. Each of these top people always have their own "signature yant" unique to them. Ask them for permission to have a commoner tattoo artist sak that design on your skin and if they will bless it later.

If you think you are paikua, hard to chase girls, KMT, yants, amulets, even going to temples pray also is 10% hope nia. The other 90% charisma will have to come from your own efforts, like working towards studies, own business, or even consider plastic surgery where need be.

7. DarkCrafts

:headache-soldier-baby-emoticon:

Side Effects Of Salted Egg And Rice Again!!!!..... What?? What?? What??? What??? Truth Hurts. .I Know What You Going Thru.. :arghh:

Tq Sis Veritas...Will Keep That In Mind. Customers?!!!Really Meh.... OK la Make You Happy...:ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon:

WOOOH!!!! Scaring Me Siaaaahhh:arghh:

BYE BYE!!!!!:big-eye-onion-head-emoticon:

8. gavinsong

So can ask ac do his own yant no need follow the paper one can ?

And.. I need metta because of the work area im in.. kitchen very xiong one.. I do my best to treat them good but some time the chef just dont like you ah then kena ..

9. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

I think both sides should cool down. There is no need for gender calling and racial slur.

Each culture have their own way of praying. If you are not comfortable with it. There is no need to incite violence and start holy war like fanatics or zealots.

Religion preach tolerance.

10. warlockSG

Can always yant metta yant without images.

If you decided to laser away the yant. You should get aj to remove the effect for you first.

gavinsong likes this.
  11. gavinsong

I think I wont laser away for now. Plus .. I did quite a research the past few days and. It isnt a problem just like ac said.. maybe different believes.. as there are also amulets of hanuman holding mermaid etc . And I should also trust ac since he already said it was okay.. and sorry guys if I dissapointed you guys or did something not good.. but I want to ask ah.. salika yant good for which aspect.. is it for like talking things? Any one know which yant is recommended for kitchen work..

12. warlockSG

Get one with strong metta loh.

That all I know. Thai wicha not same as chinese.

Metta = ren yuan

That all I can think of now

13. gavinsong

Bro I thought
    1)Kong Grapan-Impenetrability aganist weapon
    2)Klaew Klaad-Avoiding danger
    3)Metta Maha Niyom-others will be kind to you and you will gain popularity
    4)Maha Larp-Great Fortune
    5)Maha Amnaj-Great Authority or influence
    6)Maha Saneh-Great Attraction

14. warlockSG

Why you want weapon protection in kitchen? Scared cut yourself?

Yeah I forgot maha niyom :)

15. veritas

sorry for mess warlock

I dont know why this darkcraft out of the blue use Gavin's thread to attack me. If he wants to say he is hindu and more well versed in me, then by all means present his side of the story. Why bother to lay traps and taunt. I have explained the gender issue. I have explained about the takruts. He still keep lying, as though I am some rival in business. Just because I say I got free takrut like that also must jealous? I also got alot models after me, will he plan a murder on me or not?

Frankly, why bother to haolian one is hindu, and then sell thai amulets? cos own religion amulets dont jalan or cos confused or cos knowledge not enough or cos want to eat both side of the pie? racial slur? I dont even want to talk about how black the heart is to lie and accuse strangers the way he does.

In fact if he really dying to see if I have 2 balls, can come out and meet what. But would he apologise for the defamation? For all the insinuations he made, is he even aware of consequential effect that ladies browsing this forum would hesistate to participate? 很厌恶说话不负责任的人。

kakashi84 likes this.
  16. veritas

kitchen work means would see killing of sea animals etc?

metta go for the oil lor. there is something scientific to those metta oil. before getting any other amulets/takruts, wait awhile first cos you just got the yant.
    maybe would have various events happening and you dont know its triggered by which one.

gavinsong likes this.
  17. DarkCrafts

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.Waaah Gangster Talk Seh..
    Call Me Now At Got Few AF Members Are Here With Me Now. 96576607.Talk So Much. Im Waiting:ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon::admire-onion-head-emoticon:
    Defame You Pls You Macam Superstar Meh? Im Waiting I Mean All Of Us Waiting. Dial 96576607:angel2-onion-head-emoticon:
    :chicken:

18. gavinsong

Erm not really kill except the crabs or seafoods.. other then that not really.. hmm ok I might try the oil after awhile. And do you think konggrapan or avoid of danger in kitchen good?

19. gavinsong

Because got handle knives fire oven everything ya

20. DarkCrafts

Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok:shy-soldier-baby-emoticon: These Days Veterans Are Sooo Free Meh? You Should Ard 50-65 Yrs Old Since You Save For More Than 50 Yrs...Tik Tok Tik Tok!!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)