[Sakyant] my sak yant by ac piak

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by gavinsong, 12 April 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritas

veritas Registered Member

Hanuman wont even think thats him, why would he help you?
    Even if its really him, he busy with mermaid, you think he will hiew you?

laser depends on skin and the doctor/beautician doing it. Keloids isnt a big issue compared to one patch of weird weird tattoo. Alot treatments available in market for keloids too. i have 2 contacts. one is a pte doc, another a beautician. you can pm for info if you decide to laser.
    otherwise go national skin centre also they will do.

i know its a new tattoo maybe you will 舍不得 all the efforts made etc. But you think of how your future gfs will see you. How the experts will look at you. And then you go toot toot tell them this story. Those who are in the know will just knod and smile, then either run far from you, or stick damn close to you cos ur money really easy to cheat.

If you were to say treat this as an artwork, then go throw more colors on it, add some dragon n pikachu around it ok lor.

Everyone wants a special/powerful/unique yant on them. But yours is really too much fairytale liao.

2. gavinsong

gavinsong Registered Member

Do u think coverups works..

3. DarkCrafts

DarkCrafts Premium Member Premium Member

Hi Sis Veritas,

What Are The Many "Other Side" Stories About Hindu Dieties...???? Can Shar Cos Im A Hindu But Knowledge A Lil.....Share Your Knowledge:happy-soldier-baby-emoticon:

4. veritas

Im male la.
    If you are hindu can always go ask the temple priest tell you all the stories. Like vishnu also can be krishna also can be half lion also can be "buddha" so many avatars.
    NLB alot books can borrow.
    Even youtube also alot hindu cartoon clips if you are that toot toot.
    And if you lagi more bo liao, FLS second floor got one shop, the tv always play hindu deities drama, with english subtitles one. go stand around and watch lor. flying chariots and golden arrows with alot battles, more exciting than WoW.

your hindu deities knowledge limited, you still selling amulets ah?!!

open your own thread leh. dont steal gavin's one. stick back to main topic.

gavinsong likes this.
  5. DarkCrafts

I Think I Wasnt Being Rude Nor Sacastic Leh... Remember.... THAI AMULET FORUM Not Hindu Amulet Forum Leh... Sound Soooo Bitchy.... :angry-soldier-baby-emoticon:Haizzz These Days Woman.... Want Free Stuffs From Temple Also Wanna Show Off.... :angel1-onion-head-emoticon:Can Pay Airticket .....Haiiizzz

Maybe I Should Stop Selling Amulets Liao:beg-onion-head-emoticon:....Since My Hindu Knowledge Is Limited..... Boring!!!!!

6. DarkCrafts

:cigar:

7. gavinsong

Hahah can share here I dont mind I can learn more things too :) and do you think any archan that will sak over this yant like cover up or something.. :)

8. veritas

If you were to get the admin to track my IP etc. Go check with singtel if its man or woman. It is true I do have female friends whom enter forum using my account for various reasons but they have never spoken to you. How has that impact on your business and life?

Show off "free stuff" from temple? "show off can pay ticket?" Must I tell you I saved all 50 years of my meagrely salary just to afford a $50 tigerairways ticket?
    Must I tell you I massage luang phor's feet for days before he go dig out some backyard pendant to give me? I should feel honoured you actually troll all my posts, but if you feeling sore from hallucinating about it, maybe you should take some epsom salt.

Why you purposely flaming for nothing? Coz you paid some premium member fee? How much? Id pay also.
    Go learn from buddho. When you free go blog temple and monks. Dont come here with those childish icons, barbie colored fonts and yao siu english stir cess like you are the only ah neh in the planet.

Ya, and if you were to stop selling amulets, doubt you would be missed also.

Buey tahan.

to Gavin - Sorry for upsetting your thread

gavinsong likes this.
  9. DarkCrafts

After Visiting Temples In Thailand... Didnt Ask Lp Kruba Archan. Was Lord Buddha Or Shri Hanuman A Hindu Or Thai Buddhist??? Better Understanding Than Bitching Around About Waaaah Lp Give Me Freeee Tagruds... This la.... That Laaaa... Aiyoh. Having Your Days Ahhh...:thumbsup::headache-soldier-baby-emoticon:

10. veritas

You slowly think about it. Laser in my opinion is better. Laser liao, let the skin calm, do a second or third round to clear skin more, then sak over it.

Mid June or July if you want, can bring you to lorong ong lye or the koon seng road monks ask them.

gavinsong likes this.
  11. DarkCrafts

:angry-soldier-baby-emoticon:

12. DarkCrafts

Now I Believe In Reincarnation!!!! CLONE After CLONE:ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon:!!!!!

13. veritas

ALL GOOD monks give EVERYONE free takruts and amulets. Some monks would even give away amulets that cost thousands of dollars.

YOU MEAN you dont know or you DONT HAVE? If you dont have free ones, then I give you one, BUT must you must wear on your neck permanently to remind yourself never to be jealous about others or become blasphemous.

Those amulets with a price sitting in the glass cabinets are not monk's problem. It's laymen's problem and Im not going to go into aspects of trading amulets.

Now I know which post you troll. That I post Luang phor Lua gave me free takruts and the related pics. Are you upset because your buyers may question you "why veritas get for free, while you charge me so much??"" Since you so lihai to talk, can tell them my takrut is pariah grade, and also you took virgin GALATIC to thailand, need to cover cost what. Im sure your buyers would understand.

The amount I tamboon is probably more than what you paid for entire pail of takruds you rented. And its with my 50 years of HARD EARNED savings, eating salted egg n rice everyday.

I post with intention to share, you post with intention to kaopek?

14. DarkCrafts

Learn From Buddho???? Y Cos Hes A Senior Moderator Or Master????!!! Please!!!!!! Soo Many Dealers In Here!!! Y Promoting Buddho Ahh??? Profit Share Ahhh???!!! Or Gay??? Or Partners??? Which One??? Thanks Sis Veritas For Your Advice:angry-soldier-baby-emoticon:

15. gavinsong

No worries we are all learning chill :)

16. DarkCrafts

50 Years Of Eating Salted Egg And Rice????!!! Didnt Know The Side Effects Soo Teruk!!!! Aiyoh Better Eat Bread And Butter Or 50 Years Learn Mannerism. :cheer1-onion-head-emoticon:

17. gavinsong

I was thinking of asking ac thong and see what he says do you think its advisable?

18. gavinsong

Bro dont like that mah.. maybe buddho really very knowledgeable .. dont fight fight :) here discuss thing help newbies like me ! Dont argue no good

19. DarkCrafts

Did I Write Anything About Knowledge???!! Did I???? Not Arguing... Chill Im Chill...:angel1-onion-head-emoticon:

20. DarkCrafts

Ohhhh Like That Your Partner Overcharging Them Ahhhh.... Aiyoh Sis!!!!! Pecah Lobang Leh!!!!!::onionbeaten::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)