1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

My encounter with ex bomoh and bomoh to be

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by devilman, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Edgar Tay

Edgar Tay Registered Member

does it mean kmt, "toh yo" (can't remember hwo to spell) are similar? taoist and christian got look after spirit?

2. Anand

Anand Registered Member

You don't act virgin leh....you around in forums quite long already,still ask me this kind of ques:expulsion-onion-head-emoticon: lolx

3. Edgar Tay

Edgar Tay Registered Member

some people said the more you learn, the less you know. like what devil man said 学佛三天,佛在眼前。学佛三年,远在天边。

i'm sometimes too theoretical, Buddha taught 4 noble truths, 8 foldpaths. saying Buddhism same as other religions is something i cant accept at times. fuunny, right? i still behave like a schoolboy, too attached to theory

4. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Yea bro....I also thought it much on the theorical side too....now I stepped out from it....only then I managed to see the bigger picture....all are the same

5. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

All religions are not the same.

Hindus claim Vishnu manifested as Buddha to bring 'non Hindu' believers to hell.
    Islam claims Muhammud is the last Prophet and denies any other gods other than the Jewish one. How Ironic that they are mortal enemies with the Jews.
    The beliefs of each religion stands in stark contrast with each other. The founders and 'prophets' all had motives and political agenda to advance their religion.

Dookie likes this.
  6. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

You mix the form with the essence, that's why the difference exist?

DarkMind and devilman like this.
  7. devilman

devilman Registered Member

Anand if you happened to be successful one day do share with me .Not only Mr M , Mr H also told me all are same . They don't share much with me . If I am still alive and you have attain the wicha or magic or able to communicate higher . Do msg me in private to share your finding to satisfy my curiosity.

DarkMind likes this.
  8. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Ok....I can share even now but how do you define successful wicha? I should know this first before sharing

9. devilman

devilman Registered Member

I actually don't mind what stage u reach . Cause no one will talk to me like Mr M ans Mr H even though they are devoted Muslim . People will always says different religions different gods etc . But Mr H ,M saying that spiritual all same or religions all same is like a different level altogether. I just want to find out maybe what's life after death and how's all religions/ spiritual same ?

10. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Life after death,that one I only can give you textbook explaination....I must die to tell you what's the experience lolx

Are all the religions/sprituals same...yes they are simple....these theps,devatas,angels,phayas --bodhisattvas and arhants exist if not wicha itself would be fake....but these entities they do not follow religions,it's just the humans whom brag about religions and practices

weeyong88 and devilman like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)