1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

My encounter with ex bomoh and bomoh to be

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by devilman, 16 December 2016.

1. devilman

devilman Registered Member

When I was graduated from poly in the 90s . Jobs was pretty scarce after the Asia crisis . I end up working for a company with 90% Malay workers .

I am assigned to be a supervisor for a group of Malay after few months of ojt . Working at that era was so much fun. I was assigned a foreman let's name him M .

M have a very deep eye socket and sometime wear some sort of stone which looks a bit eerie . We wasn't close initially. So most of the time is about works and it's after we have some night projects I started to get to know more about him .

Only I find out why my whole company scare of my foreman because he used to do black magic but for the good things like prevent haunting , help curing some sickness , also fighting gong Tau .

I don't believe 100% as I believe in karma and if you are strong spiritually nothing can affect you . I was having interesting conversation with him for sometime after I found out . I always ask cock and bull questions during our night shift and he share some interesting stories how he chase away ghost in our office . Why people scare of him . How he disturb girls with his magic etc.

I as a Chinese always love $$$ . I ask him can the spirit give 4d , toto ? I think all people sure ask one . I just ask for the people only . He tell me if can, he already buy big big liao. What for goes work . Because the master he follow only have the practices for spirit on these and these are the limit for him.

However he has also told me . He has since send the spirit back to his master with the arrival of his 2nd or 3rd kid . He told me he can't afford the side effects "karma" later even he use it for good stuffs .

Because of the language barrier I can't understand him sometimes. He was saying the spirit begin to ask for pig blood or something along that line was the last straw that makes him worried and make him returned to the master asap.

He has since become a devoted Muslim and stay away from occult practice.

weeyong88 and Anand like this.
  2. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Still contact him?

3. devilman

If I want to contact need to make a big loop as I have since resign from that company .

Anand likes this.
  4. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Interesting guy....should have atleast learn the basics from him without the need to keep a spirit with you...

5. Anand

Anand Registered Member

So you could have shared with me mah::onionevilsmile::

6. devilman

During toward the end of my job . I met another chap . Let's call him H . H is a very hardworking and outgoing guy and always have a lot of side businesses beside work . He is going well on both side .

However one fine day he suddenly change to be more introvert and people start to ask me about what happens to him . However he still talk to me and I find that he is ok as he still do his job .

However things goes south from that day . He started to be absent from work at times . Wife call company ask him is he being bully etc . And the last thing I heard he nearly jump down from his house . He was however found out by his Wife and caught hold of him . She shouted and Neighbour comes out and pull him back to his house . The Wife was so scare and resign a while later to look after him while he was admitted to imh . (To be cont )

7. devilman

Somehow it's spirit base . He told me it's not possible to perform those arts without inherit the spirit from the master . By the time he return the spirit to the master in Indonesia . He told me the master ( 80+ to 90+) was so old still didn't die , he also tell me it might also be the spirits doesn't allow the master to die away peacefully.

8. devilman

( cont for worker H )

After H was discharged from imh . No supervisor wanted him to be his team as he might be a burden . Her wife will bring him to the site and he will walk to the office like a zombie . No one want to talk to him maybe except the clerk and one of the Qa girls .

Out of compassion I take him to come over to my team and since I have the power to negotiate with my then boss and I tell him he should not count as 1 member else it will be unfair to me in my work schedule. The next three month i basically need to order him to sit and eat breakfast , lunch ,dinner and supper . Then talk to him slowly to perform very basic work from scratch .
    Lucky that he pick up fast towards the three month . He become a great helps to me after 3 months and all supervisor begin to fight over him to come to their group .

It was during his recovery one niggt ,he was with me and heard me chanting something very seriously . He told me in a very serious tone . He told me please don't carry on chanting . I ask him why . He tell me he says I am a person who's very persistent to get thing done . If I carry on I will be like him . Lol.

I was so shocked . I ask him why u so sure about what I chant can get into trouble ? Btw I am just chanting things like 金刚经,大悲咒 to relax my mind . When I ask him about the religion rules . Wow . He become professional, can answer me from A to Z even things related to Buddhism . In my mind I Thought he Kuku Liao still can think ????

It was then he revealed to me his come from the family of magic . Don't know which sect . However along the whole family tree , only his Grandfather in Indo succeed in practising the magic . He told me both his Uncle were kill using half past 6 magic by their rival. However he do tell me they somehow deserved it as his Grandfather doesn't avocate using magic to make money .One Uncle die with extra big head . The other Uncle die with big stomach . Even doctor in Singapore can't find the reason .

He told me after successful with job and side line he got no worries therefore it's time to practise what's pass down from the ancestor . He told me he is quite successful until one day he don't know why suddenly
    Lost control . He didn't want to tell me what actually happened when losing control and just says when he know , it actually backfire .

To this date we still meet for coffee . H will not tell anyone about his encountered. He is very successful in his job and his side business running together with his Wife .

9. DarkMind

DarkMind Registered Member

It may surprise you to know that some of the people in the Singapore mental institutions know a lot about Buddhist dharmma and actually have some power or realization.

weeyong88, waterslager and Anand like this.
  10. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Spirit based I can't nia...I back out 5555
    Later my house got ping ping piang piang,my kruba ajarn whack the prai lolx

11. devilman

That was a surprise to me . But I hearsay one of the person with mental sickness in singapore are the well verse in Buddha scripture then the abbot of temple .

weeyong88, DarkMind and Anand like this.
  12. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I know,last time...I use to send some detainee go IMH regularly...then I always talk to the nurse,she was super cute and had a angelic face honestly,most of the nurse there very nice better than other health institutions in sg...I was actually trying to get lucky with her till one day topic ended up with religion partaining hinduism,buddhism and taoism....she said all these three are the same,the indians and chinese are the same,what shocked me was that she gave me minute details about all these religions and wicha related to them in details which was 101% correct...definitely not she own self learn those...so I asked where she heard or learned these from..
    She replied me "from the ah ma in ward xXx" then she also included the ah ma keep say got ugly looking things roaming the compounds of IMH,have old ward mates whom have passed away keep walking around...the nurse also added the first time she was attached to this ah ma,the ah ma called her by full name and also told her about the ancestry of this nurse which the nurse herself didn't know of then she went home to ask,detail to detail it was totally correct,for the nurse the ah ma was perfectly alright and sane but the grandchildren admitted her there as she keep saying the same things like seeing stuffs etc etc ....the nurse say she is actually fine and sane but can't understand why the grandkids admitted her there,I wanted to visit and talk with the ah ma but I can't enter the wards area as I'm not related to the ah ma and detainees always with the doctors at the front office/consultation room far away from the ward area so can't sneak me in...she ask me not make life harder for her later scared kick out from job for breaking the hospital codes.....so I just let it be.....the son and daughter-in law of this ah ma always ask her things when starting anything or doing something big as she can speak with entities like talking with friend ...but the son and daughter in law died before the ah ma then the grandkids like arses lor.....this happen around 1/half year ago when I still serving NS.....got more to the ah ma which I dug out from the nurse.....this part very long liao...I will write again after recollecting the memories in another few mins...coz I want the info I type to be detailed,don't want to miss out on stuffs

13. Anand

Anand Registered Member

If my memory serves me right....this is the story about the ah ma which the nurse told me as she daily talks with the ah ma(attached patient),she got ask the ah ma about her past

The ah ma mentioned....when she was born,it was in the mids of the Japanese occupation...she was born in a rich family but due to situations(which I don't remember clearly so I rather not mention it) she was given away...I forgot weather it's neighbour or same kampong the indian family took her in first the nuture her till she 13 or around there then had another chinese family whom also started taking care of her...like take turn nuture her,share cost her education and all la...amazingly these both families didn't have kids so she received full shower of love from both sides plus again these two families the dads were those involved spiritually,the indian family one of the uncles was a practitioner...she was interested and learn from both side and actually she did practice without letting the elders know,as for the both sides women are not suppose to practice....the ah ma not bad leh,both families sent her overseas to study and all leh....coz the indian family was initially from m'sia and still had some contacts there so both familes share cost sent her to m'sia study till quite high leh...at the same time the ah ma still got practice at about age 24 ,she first started to hear stuffs...followed by seeing stuffs followed by can speak with them both good and bad entities....till today can see and talk....the ah ma can even say when she will die and how she will die ....like whenever she see a person...it will like take her into a blackhole then can vision the past,present and future of the person....got more about the ah ma lor but very irrelevant stuffs and can be abit racist to our malay brothers(so I rather not say) but these were all those told to the nurse by the ah ma lor but irrelevant like I mention. ...like that lor I remember
    Sadly I never got to see the ah ma due to restrictions by the IMH and scared the nurse will kena caught.....just to add more the nurse told the ah ma super friendly and lovely too

14. devilman

Hi bro Anand do think carefully if you want to go deep into it . I never believe last time when you have the desire and attitude to learn ,the master will come .

It happened to my Friend 20 over years ago . He got the 3rd eye open since birth . A Maoshan master want to take him in but need to abide by the rules . I always envy him as it's just like in the TV movie . He rejected telling me that's too much red tape for him . Today his is a big business man in Singapore enjoying normal human life .

When I chant hard and do practise the last few years . I was surprised to find a master that live near my house suddenly offer the chance for me to practise with him and lead his team and continue his legacy . But I had to reject knowing that it's a lot of responsibility and practice daily till night and can't laze around like normal being . One of the reason I think he look for me is he foresee he will die soon . Which I have just attended his funeral this year . Looking back I have no or a bit regrets . But I get to keep times to laze around . Chant whenever I want and spend times with my family .

15. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I also lucky to find my kru and somehow get linked to all my kruba ajarn and their art/wicha.....plus my kru is more than just a kru like a father also have,like brother also have....he covers all the roles in life to his best plus still upholding his 'kru' role to teach for the whole team,he manages a kru consisting of 700 to 1000 people,this itself must salute him liao...definitely the more intimate teaching and secrets of the arts goes to the ones closer la(standard mah)....plus through the affinity of all my kruba ajarns can meet new krus with new art,surprisingly khun thai masters/monks ready to open book teach us their whole tumblar recognizing the lineage tree we hail from...apparently we hail from a big tree with super well known masters at the top so they see us fit(for non thai people) to actually let us fully utilize and master their art which they guard as life secret....I feel grateful to my kruba ajarn and kru/s for that honestly....

And yea about the lazing around part lolx....my side its more than just chanting and meditation...we have alot alot of practical stuffs we need to accomplish together with our chanting and samadhi plus I'm more of the closer ones to my main kru and other krus(thailand) so they do have a certain level of expectation for me and the other closer ones....that makes the need for me to put more hard work into practice....when it gets deeper and deeper I'm coming more into senses and understanding the world better....actually it does help the practitioner understand the material world too not just wicha....teaches alot of great values in its own ways,it teaches the mind to be perfect despite giving the practitioner everything ...I hate to say all these lolx...I don't sound like I'm in my early 20s 5555555....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 16 December 2016
  16. Edgar Tay

Edgar Tay Registered Member

what does all 3 same means?

17. devilman

Hi sorry to interrupt. In fact mr M told me the same thing. He told me all religions the same. Be it Islam , Christian , Taoism and Buddhism . He told me we are using the same type of spirit ??? To be honest I really catch no ball.

18. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

It's probably the essence of spirituality and universalism?

19. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Kinda means like...no differences between them lor,only difference is maybe the language used to wai and different procedures .....from my understanding

weeyong88, waterslager and jacster like this.
  20. Edgar Tay

Edgar Tay Registered Member

oic. can I understand as all teach us to be good and avoid bad, that's why same?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)