1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

3. Premium Banner Advertising

Lao Shi Fu from Hui Master Shop located Marine Parade Central

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by LLL LLL LLL, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

If really so powerful the so call master will draw it on his own forehead and become a billionaire liao.. still want to waste time charging idiots 3k to draw their foreheads?
  2. Phang

Phang Registered Member

In time of crisis, best is to stay away from superstition. :blocked-onion-head-emoticon:
    SIFVION likes this.
  3. kakashi84

kakashi84 Registered Member

No Bro. Actually the master very powerful. Because he can attract carrot heads to part with 3K to get the talisman.. TS is on the verge.
  4. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

3k from a fool for a fu? :confused-onion-head-emoticon:
    simplicity, Buddho and rattyunicorn like this.
  5. supereasy8

supereasy8 Registered Member

3k divided by 3 if i were u 1k for parent 1k for old folks hm 1k go Thailand temple tour, one shot 3birds :)
  6. Mercenary

Mercenary Registered Member

Never heard of him though.
    Have you heard of me?
    I can also do the same, charge at only half price because i am younger and no shop rental to pay lol.
    No offense intended,just kidding TS.
    Use common sense, logic and be rational at times the answer that surface is quite obvious.
    kakashi84 likes this.
  7. IamClive

IamClive Registered Member

I went to see him thrice before. The first time shd be in 2004 for love issues then went to see him again I think 2 years later for fortune telling. 2 years ago I went to see him again for some work related issues.

He and Huijie Shifu is father and son. Lao Shifu told me during his younger days, he used to help people using more of those 'black' ways. When he grew older, he stopped doing that and he will advise people against it too. His charges is high, this I can't deny.

His tarkut which is meant to go inside out body points is the most expensive. The younger you do, the cheaper it is. The older you do, the more expensive it is. His price is 4 figure. My friend who is a female went to do it, for maha seneh, she attracts a lot of opposition, but strangely, females tends to dislike her a lot. But that happen in the early 2000. Not sure whether that tarkut is still in her forehead or already drop out by itself coz she told me she eat star fruit before. And Lao Shifu told me star fruit will causes the tarkut to drop out by itself too.

By the way, he has a temple in Bkk too.
    bakeneko likes this.
  8. LLL LLL LLL

LLL LLL LLL Registered Member

9. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Just want to be neutral on this, from another point of view, supporter of shifu will ask among themselves, why spend 5k on a amulet when Fu only 3k. They have the same faith we have on our amulet. Who are we to judge this master, i rather not. Everyone got their own choice to choose what to believe... We choose amulets:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
    oldtiger likes this.
  10. Black Baron

Black Baron Registered Member

3K, you donate to temple or do charity work and build good karma is better than his fu. Trust me. It's all about karmic retributions.
    rattyunicorn likes this.
  11. LLL LLL LLL

LLL LLL LLL Registered Member

Updates: went see Lao shi fu recently. He told me "white gong tao" don't have any karma one only "black gong tao" have karma. Izzit true? I did ask him for the price but he told me is not matter of the price is whether he got the material to do the gong Tao not. I suppose the price is more expensive then the 3k fu!
    bakeneko likes this.
  12. coldgreyskye

coldgreyskye Registered Member

...... no karma? very hard to find any kind of action that have no karma leh.....
  13. bakeneko

bakeneko Registered Member

I think, he means the specific kind of "gong tao karma".

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)