[Kumantong] Kumanthep

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by coreybeast, 24 November 2016.

1. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

I not expert leh bro, even I wear PN I also don't get so hardcore lo but I do have two PN sakyants on my thigh areas and back is others but my back is not ink only my PN sakyants is.

I keep it simple on PN , I don't even have altar at home. My parents is open for me to hang those thai amulets etc around the house but come to altar and etc offerings they will object. They never say openly but I know they will not allow. They ok let me hang those thai amulets etc in the house but no offerings etc

I even have KMT amulets and openly display on my shelves. My parents that time saw huh how come again got new amulets and nag me hehe why buy again.

for my KMT I just put in m bedroom shelves also no offerings.

about your question , I don't think kumanthep is higher than PN. PN is aka like boss. Some fellow PN bros claim kmt will obedient when PN around. Well I not sure , as we share info , discuss and learn from each other.

I even have two PN amulet place inside a wooden box with another two KMT one is amulet one is tiny small bottle with two wooden crave kmt inside.

9th likes this.
  2. axlrose

axlrose Registered Member

I do that myself as well so there you have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th likes this.
  3. Pycj

Pycj Registered Member

hi just to this thread make alive cause I bought my kumanthep at golden mile, find it really cute and I took a year to decided upon getting. I'm new so anybody can id whether is a kumanthep? Thank you!

Breach of forum rule (pic remove)

Last edited by a moderator: 30 July 2017
  4. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

i seen this one before. If i am not wrong, it is made by a monk in north. You should ask the seller. They should provide you with all these details, including the katha. Ask for the information sheet that accompanies the amulet. The information sheet contains a lot of details. If your seller fails to provide you with all these info, don't buy from them in the future.

5. Pycj

Pycj Registered Member

Cause the seller himself don't really believe in katha :( yeah I saw another website selling comes with a katha too if I purchase from them. Thanks for the reply tho!

6. tiktok123

tiktok123 Registered Member

I have pee jook, janthima and Ai Khai now. Im used to Coke coming up from straw. For yakult, it only floated up once so far. I chanted their katha x9 times morning and night.

Since they are kumanthep, im placing them near my nangkwak with all my buddha statues.

Daily offerings : milk, plain water, sometimes red drink or black coffee shared with my other buchas( e.g. Lersi Kai Kaew, Tafai and Narod) - change every morning. Sweets (without unwrapping) on every thursday night.

So far my mum had strike consecutive lottery 3 times in a row but not me.. haha..

Doing Sangkatan once a month, offering packet of rice to the monk for merits making. Then at night, i will tell all my buchas to take sone of the merits with them as well.

Hope to have senior here to guide me if my offerings and method of praying is wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

weeyong88 likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)