1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Kruba Krissana's amulets -- personal experiences

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by AKARANAN_SARA, 1 January 2017.

1. AKARANAN_SARA

AKARANAN_SARA Premium Member Premium Member

Hello everyone, I'm Sara. I was first introduced to Kruba Krissana in year 2014 (since I started dating Akaranan, whom's a dealer) I wanted to share my experiences with amulets.

(1) When I first visited Kruba Krissana, Kruba happened to greet me by saying I was from which parts of Thailand (hometown). Nobody told Kruba, but Kruba just knew and said it. So I was very surprised how come Kruba knew where I came from.

(2) One day I walked out of my house and saw a small random butterfly on the wall, then I said out loud "This butterfly on the wall isn't Kruba's, a visit of Kruba's butterfly, if it was about Kruba, it should've been bigger!!"... Then I blinked one time, for a milli second, then I opened my eyes and suddenly that butterfly DISAPPEARED out of nowhere. It was impossible.

(3) One day I joined big donation event, I also recorded some videos and edited documentary videos until morning. Then I came back home ONLY to find FOGS everywhere in front of my house. I saw my house was so blurry. So I ran and looked at all neighbors, NO fogs elsewhere! Only fogs everywhere in front of my house. I felt so bless and strange.

(4) One day I handed my ID card to my boyfriend, and my boyfriend handed my ID card to Kruba Krissana to bless cos I just changed my first name for auspicious reasons. It turned out the the lotto number that month became the last 2 digits of my ID number. Luckily, I did strike lotto for 100k baht

(5) The third day I started wearing Narai amulet by Kruba, I gained 800k cash from land trading (I trade real estate assets and vacant land for profit).

(6) One day my boyfriend and I went to visit Kruba, and Kruba randomly said some numbers. I did take a note, I wrote those numbers in my cellphone. But I didn't buy lotto cos normally I don't buy lotto. But that month, the number Kruba said came out did strike lotto. I didn't buy, though. I missed it.

There are many more stories, but these are the ones that I, Sara, experienced myself. Just sharing only.

Last edited: 3 January 2017
    AlvinSJL, Melx, anhdy and 7 others like this.
  2. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

Is it true kruba can come in butterfly shape? What kind?

Cos i have some experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKARANAN_SARA likes this.
  3. Francis85

Francis85 Registered Member

Well last thursday, through kruba krissana narai help, strike toto $10 at least win something, tell you the truth this is the 1st time i win lottery, my 2nd batch narai num lerk number 1330 open starter also a few weeks back, but I did not buy, got feeling that will open coz my narai was in stainless steel casing, then out of nowhere, i can suddenly smell the amulet smell, did not think much of it, that evening open....... my heart really pain.........

anhdy and AKARANAN_SARA like this.
  4. Francis85

Depends, Butterfly represent lord Shiva, and Goddess Parvati, so it might be Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.....in short encounter butterfly equal good luck coming, I for once encounter that too, fly into my room, right to my butterfly amulet corner.......

DAsam and Randelavie like this.
  5. AKARANAN_SARA

A visit of butterfly can refer to visit of deity and for good luck. Khun Francis is right.

6. AKARANAN_SARA

Thank you boss Francis so much for the answers. Next time you can win big, if not, let's pray big luck will arrive in any other forms :):):):):):):):embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon: A few days ago Akaranan won lotto getting 70,000 baht bcos he bought number 126 (Num Rerk Narai) got 1, 2, and 6 in Thailand. But he won only numbers 1 and 2 ^^ Next time hope luck come in any other forms :):):):) Have a good year Khun Francis

Francis85 likes this.
  7. Francis85

Wah a lot of winnings........ Soon my turn i will pray hard to win somemore......

8. Randelavie

thanks.. got a visit again recently

9. Francis85

Wah chok dee kap Boss Randelavie........ Got any 4D number to share ? 55555

10. Randelavie

lol.. no 4d in my country

11. Francis85

Singapore have 4D, give me 4 Lucky Number i go buy later.......

Randelavie likes this.
  12. numberten

numberten Registered Member

Wow... Khun Sara is so lucky

AKARANAN_SARA likes this.
  13. AKARANAN_SARA

many many thanks krub :bye2-onion-head-emoticon::bye2-onion-head-emoticon::bye2-onion-head-emoticon::bye2-onion-head-emoticon::bye2-onion-head-emoticon:

14. AKARANAN_SARA

:embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon::embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon:

15. Francis85

Yesterday won a game with my num lerk narai number gotten a Kruba Krissana Guardian God for Free....... this piece worth keeping coz mould throw inside river already, cannot make anymore........ Link of youtube showing mould throw inside river

16. Francis85

Shared with you guys, Narai really powerful, my company in which I am working for, was not doing that well in search for new contracts, ask Narai for assistance last night, the customer in which we are trying to get a contract with call up my Boss to discuss more about the contract, with intention to sign, the contract value for this is very very high in the figures of xxx, xxx SGD , good start for 2017............ Thank You Lord Vishnu, Looking forward to my bonus year end........

Ahpai and Randelavie like this.
  17. Francis85

Oh yeah forget one more thing, win a little toto on thursday too........

Randelavie likes this.
  18. shao_ken

shao_ken Registered Member

Simply.. He is a "creator" of another god image. :rolleyes:

19. AKARANAN_SARA

Agreed krub [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] anyway just sharing here [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]butterfly composes of God Shiva & Goddess Uma shifting into butterfly form.

However, God Narai or Visanu came in original God form, no shifting into any other form.

20. AKARANAN_SARA

Wahhhh sadhu sadhu krub best wishes [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)