1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Katha for Sharing

Discussion in 'Mantras Kathas Sutras' started by Dhamma Galleria, 1 March 2017.

1. KarmaWozer12

KarmaWozer12 Registered Member

Can we chant this 6 syllables dedicate to our KMT as merit for their rebirth?
    This has been bugging my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie91 likes this.
  2. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

Yes. It is a very good mantra for generating immense positive merits. This will quickly lead to their rebirth faster on one hand and on the other, once you feel that the KMT has left for rebirth, you may need to find another KMT (if you want).

Also use the mantra of Amitabha (Om Amidewa Hrih) and dedicate the merits and wish the KMT can be led to Amitabha's Pureland (Sukhavati).

Not only will the consciousness of the dead be quickly reborn but it will be reborn within a huge and beautiful lotus in the lotus pond in Sukhavati in front of Amitabha. The consciousness being born from such a sacred lotus will possess a body of gold and have no gender (thus no problems with the senses and aggregates) and whatever wishes have will be instantly fulfilled in the palms of the hands as offering clouds. Those are just some merits of being born into the land of Sukhavati in front of Amitabha.

In fact, it is strongly encouraged that this practice to close the doors to the Six Realms of Samsara and to be born into the Pureland of Sukhavati be given freely to benefit all sentient beings.

3. KarmaWozer12

In fact the common mantra we used to hear in Spore during Chinese funeral services-Namo Omi Tou Foh.
    This mantra do not think is nothing,in fact can "Jalan" one!! This and the 6 syllable mantra are very powerful for merit making for the sentient beings of Hungary Ghost,Wandering Ghost and the animals realm of land,sea and air.

Newbie91 and Edward Goh like this.
  4. qrzpubx

Any mantra is powerful if the user's intention is very strong. Even saying Amitufo is already "jalan" if you know what you are doing. Namo Amitufo is the Chinese version of Om Amidewa Hrih. Both are reciting Amitabha's name and can be very "jalan".

Why the chant is "jalan" is because it is ingrained in people's subconscious that the chant of Amitabha's name can attract ghost and so if you think that way, that effect will happen. Since long time ago the chant of Amitabha's name have been associated with "summoning ghosts" which is the wrong effect anyway but because you believe, it works.

Something as simple as saying "give me wealth" repeatedly if use properly can give you wealth even if it's in English because as long as there is a belief, there is an effect via power of subconscious mind. Similarly, something as simple as "summon ghosts" can actually work but you have to believe in it in your subconscious mind to make it very "jalan". It is all in the mind essentially.

Edward Goh likes this.
  5. Edward Goh

Edward Goh Registered Member

Unfortunately my mom believes that reciting Namo Amitabha would attract ghosts [emoji17] Tried explaining to her, but she just can't accept it. All I can say is that 和佛无缘

I once heard the explanation of Om Mane Padme Hum. And I was like Wow!
    [emoji23][emoji23] Blown away by the deep meaning of just 6 words.

6. qrzpubx

If you read the first page, I have explanations for the Mani mantra and my explanation is but a drip of water in the Ocean of Avalokiteswara's Dharma Doors.

Not just your mum but all that is Chinese/Taoist. I see programs done by Feng Shui experts and Taoist priests and so forth, they always have the idea that Amitabha's name will attract Yin. It is deeply ingrained into the Taoist/Chinese mindset. There is many false views on Buddhism and it's not convenient that we go and debunk them. The reason is the timing is not right and saying anything beyond what a person can understand and willing to understand will only result in them having very strong knee jerk reactions. Not worth the trouble.

Even amongst Buddhist and within the different sects there are huge misunderstandings because of different cultural background. One example is certain colours that is auspicious for you may not be auspicious for others. One person's poison is another person's is another person's favourite.

If you like the Mani Mantra so much, a tip to chant is not to chant fast but to chant slow and long. Intone the sound by dragging the mantra syllables and you will feel the difference. Then once you finish reciting in such slow intoned voice, blow your breath at whatever things you want to bless (i.e. rosaries) and they will be blessed. Some DIY blessing method for you :) .

7. KarmaWozer12

I chant these mantra not to attract ghosts or yin thing,BUT to dedicate merits for their rebirth or at least leaving the hell realm.You can also dedicate to your karmic debtors even though it might be countless debts for eons of years ago.This is our homework this is called compassion.Don't worry they won't disturb or mess up your life,BUT they will be very grateful for your dedicated compassionate heart to help them.All thing go round and come around!!

8. qrzpubx

Don't be afraid. Fear breeds more fear and that is why the notion of Amitabha's name attracting Yin persist so well ... because people are scared of dead people. Dead people are more honest than living people :) .

9. KarmaWozer12

You want "Kwei Ren" this is another way to attract them to assist or help you.

Newbie91 likes this.
  10. BlackCat

BlackCat Registered Member

This is incantation to protect the ghost and evil: "Namo Phut Thaa Ya - Ma Pha Tha Na - Pha Ga Sa Ja - Sap Phe The Waa - Pi Saa Jay Wa - A La Wa - Gaa Tha Yo Pi Ya - Khat Khang - Taa La Pat Tang - Thi Sawa - Sap Phe Yak Khaa - Pa Laa Yan Ti - Sak Kat Sa - Wa Chi Raa Wu Thang - Wet Suwan Nat Sa - Kha Thaa Wu Thang - A La Wa Kat Sa - Thu Saa Wu Thang - Ya Ma Nat Sa - Na Ya Naa Wu Thang - E May Thi Sa Waa - Sap Phe Yak Khaa - Pa Laa Yan Ti"

Got this Katha ages ago from billionmor... if you're scared of ghost can try it.

Dookie, Newbie91 and Dhamma Galleria like this.
  11. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Responded to the request to have the Katha Pluk Sek Roy Sakyant read out. I will do my best to answer the rest of the questions one by one (sincere apologies that I'm really facing a lot of workloads everyday, even on weekends). Your patience is much appreciated. Thank you very much and hope the clip helps.

Last edited: 25 March 2017
    Newbie91 likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

Katha for Kruba Noi's Takrut Kasatorn:

Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma Sambuddhassa (X 3 Times)

Arh Khara Yant Dtung
    Shung Dhung Shung Dhiit
    Phuttang Ar Rak Thcank Lhra Nhung
    Thang Muunk Ar Rak Thcank Lhra Nhung
    Sun Khung Ar Rak Thcank Lhra Nhung
    Phiit Dhat Maung Dhat
    Ar Rak Thcank La Nhung
    Lhak Chaa Lhi Dhiee

Last edited: 26 March 2017
  13. KarmaWozer12

Can please post KB Noi's Takrut Puttaakun Pim 108 Chareon Sarp the katha?

Dhamma Galleria likes this.
  14. Dhamma Galleria

I will be meeting Kruba Noi this coming week, will check with him and update you. Thank you very much.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

15. KarmaWozer12

Thanks Bro Jason!
    Waiting for your good news!
    Take care,and may Devas and Bodhisattvas looked upon you!

16. Dhamma Galleria

Have consulted Kruba Noi, and he mentioned that you may use the same Katha for Takrut Puttaakun Pim 108 Chareon Sarp. Thanks.

17. KarmaWozer12

Thanks a lot Bro Jason! For all the trouble.
    Take care, may Bodhisatva and Devas always be with you.
    Namo Buddhaya!

18. tomquah2

tomquah2 Registered Member

Hi Brother,
    Do you have Katha for Kruba Noi's bowl for making Holy water. The bowl has a small black Keaton trakut In the bowl
    I appreciate if you can share with me.

19. Dhamma Galleria

I have obtained the katha from Kruba Noi, which can be used for all items by Kruba Noi, including 108 takrut, Khunpean, prayer bowl, kasatorn items...etc. As it's late now, I will do a video or audio once I am free. Thank you very much.[​IMG]

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

20. tomquah2

tomquah2 Registered Member

Hi Brother,

Thank you for your info.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)