[Occult Barangs] Just my indonesian Amulet

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by mahalap, 9 April 2012.

1. mahalap

mahalap Registered Member

2. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

Dried shamans...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

3. effective

effective Registered Member

what is your experience to this amulet?

4. mahalap

mahalap Registered Member

i never use this amulets, because the effect is to scarry, its just for collection, i only do blood offering for them every 3 months, not my blood, i buy it from hospital heheh

5. bakeneko

This is even worse and the reason why I won't donate blood in SEA. At least use your own when you do such stunts.

6. barilla

barilla Registered Member

is that a jengalot?

7. bakeneko

It's jenglot.

8. barilla

thank u bro bakeneko.is it like a ninja used on enemies?

9. bakeneko

Original jenglot would be the corpse of a shaman who did suceed in some special occult practices. But most so called jenglot these days are fakes inhabited by spirits - I let you guess what the use is.

10. barilla

seriously i dunt know what its used for.from it looks,my guess would be to hurt or kill?

11. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Cut a small piece of the amulet and let the biologist tells you its contents. :biggrin:

12. jagsingh

jagsingh Registered Member

walau... people balonglong donate blood for merits end up used to feed barang :hahahahaha::hahahahaha:

dominix85 likes this.
  13. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Sad truth. :crycry:

14. jonas foo

jonas foo Registered Member

this is not an amulet, more accurately u can call it a barang!!! dont sia sui kan amulets leh...

15. Vibhishana

Vibhishana Registered Member

My friend Mahalap what you have with you (provided it is the real McCoy) is a extremely dangerous type of spirit-occult artifact I would hardly classified it as a amulet...

The Jenglots are said to be vampire-like spirits of ascetics who wanted to learn the "Ilmu Batara Karang" (Occult system of the Javanese Deity Batara Kala) or the way to eternal life. It also said to be a hermit whose worship demons and gain a certain power and ability. They say if a person with great supernatural power meditates in a certain cave, they'll become Jenglots.
    In many ways the Jenglots are similar to the Lukkoks in Khmer occult world or Toyol in Malaya occult world except that unlike the Jenglots or Toyol the Lukkoks do not request for blood offerings from their owners.

However I believe in the terms of the range of "services" that the Jenglots can provide is much wider in range as compare to the Lukkoks and Toyols they are extremely powerful spirits which can be easily misuse by owners to defeat their enemies, gain wealth and riches...many many more....which makes me ponder if the owners can truly "control" these Vampires....or in the end it is the Jenglots which actually controls the owners....

Another version of this is call the - Batara Karang which are also said to be fossilized, shrunken mummy of a shaman who practiced a certain Javanese "sadhana" called also the - Batara Karang which is said that the powers obtained through this form of sadhana confers invulnerability and manay other powers.

The Javanese-Hindu Deity in focus is called - Batara Kala is the god of the underworld in traditional Javanese and Balinese mythology, ruling over it in a cave along with Setesuyara. Batara Kala is also named the creator of light and the earth. He is also the god of time and destruction, who devours unlucky people. He is related to Hindu concept of Kala, or time. In mythology, he causes eclipses by trying to eat the Sun or the Moon. He is the son/offspring of the Great God - Batara Guru (Javanese form of the Great Hindu God Mahadeva or Lord Shiva and his divine wife - Dewi Uma (Javanese form of the Great Hindu Goddess Shakti or Mother Parvati)

I strongly recommend bros and sis to think twice before even trying to go source one of these Jenglots as they sure aren't your friendly KMTs nor are they your friendly Vampire Mr Edward from "Twilight" series......:shocked:

Namaste.
    Vibhishana

Ram0s, weeyong88, kidkiss and 4 others like this.
  16. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Sia sui kan = Memalukan = To disgrace.

It is good to get the message across.

I have seen this kind of prop being used in local Indo horror movie. :biggrin:

17. drizzt

drizzt Registered Member

wu experience leh can tell hor :hrmz: :boink:

18. Phang

Phang Registered Member

share share niah. :redface:

真的假不了。假的真不了。

19. Vibhishana

Vibhishana Registered Member

Hi Bro Phang don't tell me you are Indonesian Chinese too?

20. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Bro,

I am from SG. Been working in Indo and mingled with the locals for some years. Know a bit of their Language, Cultures & Ilmu except Indonesian mistress. :boink:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)