[Exciting Events] Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 November 2014.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Amount received. Thank you very much for your kind support![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Dhamma Galleria

Live Chat Astrological Reading is now available for clients who wish to get immediate answers to their questions. Each consultation session will be at S$50 per half an hour. Client is allowed to ask any questions within 30 minutes, and will be given answers immediately during the live chat.

How it works:

1) Make your payment of S$50 for one individual’s 30 minutes consultation via the following:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account) / PayLah: 98411199

Or

PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com (For PayPal transfer, please add 10% for cross border transaction charges, overseas withdrawal charges applied as administrative fees by PayPal and cash withdrawal charges applied by Banks in Thailand for funds deposited to Singapore accounts)

2) Provide me your gender, date and time of birth and background of your problems or areas of concerns (that of your partner's also if you are consulting on relationship issues). Next, inform me of your preferred time to begin the session, either to start immediately or book a convenient timing for both of us in advance.

3) As I am required to travel for work often, I will arrange the earliest available slot to begin the session with you. If I am available immediately, I will be able to start right away.

4) I can be contacted and live chat can be conducted at the following communication channels:

For anonymous consultation, please go to the following website and scroll to the bottom right of the page, simply start typing in the chat box:

Dhamma Galleria - Astrological Reading

For communication via apps:

Whatspp: +6598411199
    WeChat: dhammagalleria
    LINE: dhammgalleria

* You may also suggest to me any other communication apps/channels you prefer.

You may choose to end the session before the 30 minutes is up. But even if you have used less than 30 minutes, the session will still be considered as a half hour session at S$50. Left over time cannot be carried forward to the future, or be discounted from the S$50.

5) You may top up another session fee if you wish to extend beyond 30 minutes. Alternatively, it is recommended to pay in advance for whatever amount of time you needed.

6) Feel free to contact me for any other inquiries. Thank you very much for your kind support.

More about me:

[​IMG]
    Jason Hathairat has been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand. He is a close disciple of Ajarn Maesiteung, one of the top Gurus in Northern Thailand specializes in psychic/astrological reading and Thai traditional prayer ritual.

Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Business from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, he is conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, Western and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, business, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. He looks forward to help you achieve your success in life.

泰龍居士跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州 Monash大学心理学学士,商業學士及心理辅导硕士,以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺 逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

Please visit:
    dhammagalleria.com

[​IMG]
    P.S. Simply scroll to the bottom right of the first page of dhammagalleria.com to begin typing. Thanks.

Last edited: 10 November 2017
  3. Dhamma Galleria

Live Chat Astrological Reading is now available for clients who wish to get immediate answers to their questions. Each consultation session will be at S$50 per half an hour. Client is allowed to ask any questions within 30 minutes, and will be given answers immediately during the live chat.

How it works:

1) Make your payment of S$50 for one individual’s 30 minutes consultation via the following:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account) / PayLah: 98411199

Or

PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com (For PayPal transfer, please add 10% for cross border transaction charges, overseas withdrawal charges applied as administrative fees by PayPal and cash withdrawal charges applied by Banks in Thailand for funds deposited to Singapore accounts)

2) Provide me your gender, date and time of birth and background of your problems or areas of concerns (that of your partner's also if you are consulting on relationship issues). Next, inform me of your preferred time to begin the session, either to start immediately or book a convenient timing for both of us in advance.

3) As I am required to travel for work often, I will arrange the earliest available slot to begin the session with you. If I am available immediately, I will be able to start right away.

4) I can be contacted and live chat can be conducted at the following communication channels:

For anonymous consultation, please go to the following website and scroll to the bottom right of the page, simply start typing in the chat box:

Dhamma Galleria - Astrological Reading

For communication via apps:

Whatspp: +6598411199
    WeChat: dhammagalleria
    LINE: dhammgalleria

* You may also suggest to me any other communication apps/channels you prefer.

You may choose to end the session before the 30 minutes is up. But even if you have used less than 30 minutes, the session will still be considered as a half hour session at S$50. Left over time cannot be carried forward to the future, or be discounted from the S$50.

5) You may top up another session fee if you wish to extend beyond 30 minutes. Alternatively, it is recommended to pay in advance for whatever amount of time you needed.

6) Feel free to contact me for any other inquiries. Thank you very much for your kind support.

More about me:

[​IMG]
    Jason Hathairat has been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand. He is a close disciple of Ajarn Maesiteung, one of the top Gurus in Northern Thailand specializes in psychic/astrological reading and Thai traditional prayer ritual.

Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Business from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, he is conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, Western and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, business, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. He looks forward to help you achieve your success in life.

泰龍居士跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州 Monash大学心理学学士,商業學士及心理辅导硕士,以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺 逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

Please visit:
    dhammagalleria.com

[​IMG]
    P.S. Simply scroll to the bottom right of the first page of dhammagalleria.com to begin typing. Thanks.

Last edited: 10 November 2017
  4. Dhamma Galleria

Forecast for 2018 is opened for subscription (S$100 per report). Thank you very much for your kind support (Whatsapp: +6598411199)

5. Dhamma Galleria

Forecast for 2018 is opened for subscription (S$100 per report).

Covering the following aspects:
    1) Wealth
    2) Career
    3) Relationship
    4) Health
    5) Any aspect according to your requests

* come with 7 days free consultation

Whatsapp: +6598411199

Payment:

POSB: 154-03357-2
    PayLah: 98411199
    PayLah: 98411199
    PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

6. Dhamma Galleria

7. Dhamma Galleria

8. Dhamma Galleria

Jason Hathairat - Astrology Lesson: Zi Wei Dou Shou Part 2 - Zi Wei Star (II) (2018 Series)

9. Dhamma Galleria

Truly appreciate the feedback [emoji120]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 2 April 2018
  10. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for the kind support, and it has always been my pleasure in doing my best to serve. [emoji120][​IMG]

11. Dhamma Galleria

Thanks for the kind feedback.
    [​IMG]

12. Dhamma Galleria

To facilitate better experiences for all who engage our services, we are making the following changes in our operation in the year 2018:

1) Astrological/Psychic Reading and Prayer Services will only be conducted when the individuals’ date and time of birth is provided. We will no longer provide these services to anyone who does not know the time of birth of the subjects involved.

2) Due to recent incidences of mishandling of parcels by Singpost, we will no longer post any items to Singapore via Singpost. All items will be posted using our own private courier, and you may always contact us regarding the location of your parcel.

3) We welcome questions and inquires. We want to announce that beside contacting me, you may also contact Ajarn Maesi’s close disciple directly from now on. Many of you who have come to visit Ajarn Maesi when she came to Singapore has also met her disciple (the lady who took care of Ajarn and helped with translation). Her name is Matikul. Please get her contact from me in private, and liaise with her from now on for services related to Ajarn Maesi.

P. S. More notices may be added onto the list in the near future, and thank you very much for your kind support.

13. Dhamma Galleria

Ajarn Matikul's LINE ID: ajarnmatikul[​IMG]

14. Dhamma Galleria

15. Dhamma Galleria

It is always my aim to provide clients with honest and constructive advices so that they can be better prepared for the future. Thank you very much for your kind support. [​IMG]

16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    I'm truly grateful for the support towards my live chat astrological reading.

This service is highly recommended for those who want fast and direct answers to their burning questions. Information will be delivered in succinctly and quickly. I am online anytime, and you can contact me from anywhere.

Fees is at S$50 per 30 minutes, all that is needed is your date, time of birth and gender, and session can be conducted on my website: dhammagalleria.com (chatbox at bottom of the page) or any communication apps. Thanks

Whatsapp: +65984111199

17. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It has been a joy to be able to provide Live Chat Astrological Reading for a client residing in Canada. Thank you very much for your kind support!

This service is highly recommended for those who want fast and direct answers to their burning questions. Information will be delivered in succinctly and quickly. I am online anytime, and you can contact me from anywhere.

Fees is at S$50 per 30 minutes, all that is needed is your date, time of birth and gender, and session can be conducted on my website: dhammagalleria.com (chatbox at bottom of the page) or any communication apps. Thanks

Whatsapp: +65984111199

18. Dhamma Galleria

There is a timing for everything. Thanks for listening to my advice and be patient. I'm happy that it is a good outcome. Thank you very much for your kind support for our services. [​IMG]

Iwan G likes this.
  19. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for your kind support for our astrological reading. [​IMG]

20. Dhamma Galleria

Thanks for the kind comment and support, and as always it's always a pleasure and privilege to serve. Thank you for your kind support. [​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)