1. Dhamma Galleria
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 November 2014.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    As a promise to Luang Phor and Ajarn, I will need to be backed to the temple once a month for further training. Therefore I would like to apologize in a advance for any delay in replying of messages when I'm studying at the temple. Thank you very much for your kind understanding and I will inform you of the dates once they are set.

2. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for your support for all services offered by Dhamma Galleria. As I am receiving more than 50 messages every half an hour, I would like to express my gratitude, at the same time, apologies that if at times I may take more than a short while to reply to your inquiries.

For questions regarding entering short term monkhood in Thailand, we are still sorting out the procedure to assist individuals who wish to come here to become monks. We will finalize the details as soon as possible and update you accordingly.

If I have missed any of your messages, please do not hesitate to contact me one more time. I will do my best to reply immediately as long as I am not driving or riding a motorcycle on the road.

In terms of astrological reading, I would also greatly appreciate for time allowance for me to type out accurate and detailed information for all clients, as all reports of in-depth astrological reading is more than 10 pages long. Truly appreciate all your genuine support and kind understanding! May all be blessed!

Last edited: 23 March 2017
    Newbie91 likes this.
  3. Dhamma Galleria

Relationship Analysis will now be available at 50 sgd (between 2 individuals):

1) Find out the strength of your karmic bond and compatibility with the following people:

Husband/Wife
    Father/Mother
    Son/Daughter
    Brother/Sister
    Boy/Girl Friend (Lover)
    Friend
    Colleague/Superior/Underling

2) Check if that person is your karmic debtor or creditor (whether that person will bring benfits or harms to your life).

4) Analysis results will be sent to you within one working day.

5) Questions and Answers are allowed for 3 working days, counting from the day you have received the results.

* Please provide the dates of birth and gender of the 2 individuals for analysis. Results can be delivered via Whatsapp, Wechat, LNE, Email, Skype, or whatever communication apps you prefer. Feel free to contact me for more info. Thank you very much!

Last edited: 28 March 2017
  4. Dhamma Galleria

Zi Wei Dou Shu Introduction: Palaces in the Chart

The focal point of a Zi Wei Dou Shu chart is the self or destiny palace, or "Ming Gong". It reveals our inherent nature (xian tian) or major karmic traits.

This includes our temperament, talents, character, and potential. We look to the destiny palace to uncover our natural abilities and to see what life will bring our way.

Depending on the date and time of your birth, one or more of 14 major stars will end up in your self or destiny palace. The star energies placed there are your "main life stars," or "Ming Gong Zhu Xing.

The parents’ palace tells of the relationship with one's parents, mentors, teachers, and superiors. It also indicates the prospect of inheritance. As always, the stars found in this particular palace will tell a lot about how your relationships with these people will play out.

The karmic palace reveals your thoughts and behavior. It also describes the temperament you were born with, how happy you will be, and how long you will live. This "happiness" palace, as it is
    sometimes called, indicates your spiritual enjoyment and peace of mind, as well as your
    emotions, demeanor and past life.

The house palace governs how many assets (property, investment, inheritances) you are likely to have. It also describes your living environment, whether good or bad.

The career palace indicates how you should develop your career, and whether you are better suited to work for other people or go into business for yourself. It indicates what kind of career you should pursue and what sort of achievement you can expect.

The friends’ palace shows whether your friends and subordinates are loyal or if they will betray you. It can describe your friends or hired help. It also shows their relationship with you, and if they will help or hurt you. Your business partners, good or bad, can be determined with the stars placed in this palace.

The travel palace represents the public, travel, and foreign relations. It reveals your level of sociability, describes your relationships, and indicates your fate while traveling, either for work or for pleasure. This palace also will show if relocating to another country would be auspicious for you.

The health palace describes your body and your health in general, both mental and physical. Hidden illnesses that you may be prone to are also found here; this includes physical handicaps and internal disorders. When interpreting the health palace, stars represent body parts, and the dark stars, such as "Huo Xing" and "Ling Xing", can represent illness.

The wealth palace is concerned with your level of income, and whether you have to work very hard for it or often have "windfall" fortunes. It describes your financial situation in general. This palace also indicates how you should make your money, your wealth luck (whether it is strong or weak), and your earning capacity.

The children palace reveals the relationship with your children, your subordinates, and your students. It also represents the quality of the ideas you produce, projects, and creative efforts.

The spouse palace palace covers all significant romantic attachments, not just marriage. It indicates whether you will enjoy a happy marriage/ union/relationship or an adversarial one. It also explains why some people marry many times and why some stay single for life. It describes your married life, indicates what kind of person your spouse is, and reveals whether or not your partnership will be beneficial or harmful for you.

The sibling palace concerns your relationships with your siblings and peers. This is where you can look to find information on business partners, colleagues, and fellow students, as well. The strengths and weaknesses of your rivals are also located in this palace.

Knowing the meaning of the palaces is not enough. We learned that the focal point of a Zi Wei Dou Shu chart is the destiny palace, or ming gong. In future lessons, you will also learned about the 14 major stars, namely, 紫微 Zi Wei, 天機 Tian Ji, 太陽 Tai Yang, 武曲 Wu Qu, 天同 Tian Tong, 廉貞 Lian Zhen, 天府 Tian Fu, 太陰 Tai Yin, 貪狼 Tan Lang, 巨門 Ju Men, 天相 Tian Xiang, 天梁 Tian Liang,七殺 Qi Sha, 破軍 Po Jun

[SG Events] - Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

5. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Jason Hathairat has been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand.

Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Business from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, he is conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, Western and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. He looks forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days (or more), starting from the day they started the consultation. An astrological report would also be sent to clients for reference and keeping. He also offers Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices to clients during his consultation session. He can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

泰龍居士跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州 Monash大学心理学学士,商業學士及心理辅导硕士,以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺 逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

此占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建, 也會送上命理報告以供參考。我們也提供风水和祈福服务,并可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

Click Here For More Info

Payment Methods:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), service fee is required before service commence.

We also accept direct bank transfer in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore & Australia, please contact us for bank account details.

Also accept PayPal: [email protected]
    (+10% admin, cross-border transaction fees and overseas withdrawal charges applied by PayPal and Banks in Thailand)

Astrological reading offered will be based on the combination of several methods (Bazi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, I-Ching, Thai Astrology and Western Astrology)

Special requests (i.e. face, palm, name analysis, prayer rituals...etc, or other astrology, spiritual or occult related services can be provided upon requests at additional charges). Feel free to discuss with us for more details. Thank you very much for your kind support!

[​IMG]

New Services in 2017:

In-depth Astrological Reading PLUS: 150 SGD
    (with compatibility analysis for one more individual and Feng Shui Analysis)

Compatibility Analysis: 50 SGD
    (Analysis of karmic bonds and compatibility between 2 individuals e.g. your loved ones/family members/friends/colleagues/business partners/superiors...etc)

Yearly Forecast: 80 SGD

[​IMG]

CONTACT

Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    SMS: +66987899877
    Email: [email protected]
    Blog: dhammagalleria.blogspot.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 28 April 2017
  6. Dhamma Galleria

This notice, effective 25 May 17, serves to inform all subcribers of our monthly astrological forecast that the current price of $30 per monthly charge will be increased to $50.

We thank you for your continous support for our monthly astrological forecast, however, currently the number of orders have exceeded my ability to cope and to general the many reports especially towards the beginning of each new month.

I will do my best to make my forecasts more indepth, when the orders become lesser. This also serves to balance off the overseas withdrawal charges and conversion rate which often amounted to $20 when I use the financial services in Thailand.

All other astrological services currently offered by Dhamma Galleria will temperorily remain at the same existing price. Thank you very much for your kind support and understanding.

P. S. for subsribers who have previously paid a one time payment for 12 months of montly astrological forecast, no additional charges will be applied on you. Thanks.

Last edited: 25 May 2017
  7. Dhamma Galleria

This notice, effective 1st June, 2017, serves to reflect the adjustments in our price list. Thank you very much for your kind support.

[​IMG]

8. Dhamma Galleria

In one way or another, it's always a joy to know that my works have been able to help clients to be better prepared for what is ahead of them, so that they can derive better coping strategies for the issues in their lives. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for the kind support for the work me and my team have been doing and we will continue to do our best to serve. Truly appreciated your kind support![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited: 2 June 2017
  9. Dhamma Galleria

It is our aim that astrological reading will be able to cast light onto the path our clients are walking on so that they will be able to be better prepared in avoiding dangers and further enhance the advantages ahead of them. Thank you very much for your kind support![​IMG]

10. Dhamma Galleria

It has always been our philosophy and objective to be honest about what is going to occur in the future in our clients' lives, even though at time it may mean stating the negative news in advance. This is done to help us to be better prepared for what is ahead, to allow us to cherish our relationships and also do our best in whatever we are coping with in life. May the deceased rest in peace and deepest condolences to the family. I will do my best to assist in whatever ways possible. [​IMG]

11. Dhamma Galleria

Truly thankful for the support for our service which has always aimed to provide clients with honest predictions and useful suggestions to solve their problems in life. Thank you very much![​IMG]

12. Dhamma Galleria

Thank you very much for the kind support for our astrological readings and we will continue to help all who come to seek help. [​IMG][​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)