1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 November 2014.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

As I will be traveling to different temples to arrange for blessings for devotees, I would like to ask for your grace to give me more time to complete your astrological reports during this period.

Thank you very much for the support you have given us all these while, and we will continue to do our best to serve you in the new year. May we also take this opportunity to wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

P.S. We will continue to take in names and date-of-birth for the free of charge blessings. Please refer to the following link for more details:

[SG Events] - Free of Charge Blessings for CNY2016 by Senior Monks in Thailand | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

NebulaX likes this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Handmade gift by a very thoughtful client from Singapore has been passed to Ajarn Maesiteung. She was very happy and touched by this present for her. Thank you very much Ms Yeo for your kind support! May you be blessed for your compassionate nature and good deed! :)

Last edited: 7 February 2016
  3. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    We are glad to know that client has found the astrological reading to be helpful. Thank you very much for your kind support!

4. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's a pleasure to know that client has found the astrological report to be helpful. Thank you very much for your kind support!

5. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Client has found the astrological report to helping in granting him a better understanding into his own life. Thank you very much for your kind support!

6. Dhamma Galleria

We have officially served the 2000th client today! To thank you for your kind support, we will be offering unlimited astrological reading (instant consultation) for the period of one year at S$200. Astrological reading with detailed monthly written reports will also be offered at a discounted price of S$280 from 18 Feb to 1 Mar, 2016. All our clients will also automatically be included into our round the year prayers and blessings conducted by senior monks in Thailand. Thank you very much for your kind support.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

Please contact:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I am in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

JayJay94 likes this.
  7. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's a pleasure to know that client has found the astrological reading to be helpful. Thank you very much for your kind support!

8. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's always a pleasure to know that inputs from both myself and Ajarn Maesiteung have been able to provide assistance to clients' lives. We will continue to do our best to assist always. Thank you very much!

9. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    A case in which astrological analysis has accurately reflected client's state of physical well-being.

10. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    A state in which astrological analysis has accurately reflected client's emotional and psychological traits. Thank you very much for your kind support!

11. Dhamma Galleria

-

Last edited: 16 June 2016
  12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Client has found astrological reading helpful in facilitating his plan to purchase a house. Thank you very much for your kind support!

13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Client has found the astrological report to be helpful. Thank you very much for your kind support!

14. Dhamma Galleria

Price List (March 2016):

$30 - monthly analysis (astrological report + 7 days for asking questions)

$50 – general life analysis (astrological report + 7 days for asking questions)

$100 – In depth life analysis (astrological report + current year forecast + life forecast + Ajarn Maesiteung’s analysis [Thai/Psychic Reading] + analysis of relationship compatibility for 2 individuals + brief analysis for families and friends + choosing auspicious day + Feng Shui/Geomancy advices + recommendations for amulets and method for improvements + 14 days for asking questions)

$300 – 12 months analysis (12 monthly reports + 1 year for asking questions)

* We will also serve your other special requests (i.e. face, palm, name analysis, prayer rituals...etc, or other astrology, spiritual or occult related services can be provided upon requests). Feel free to discuss with us for more details. Thank you very much for your kind support!

[​IMG]

I have been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days or more (depending on your subscriptions), starting from the day they started the consultation. An astrological report would also be sent to clients for reference and keeping. I also offer Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices, methods for improvements and amulets recommendations to clients during my consultation session. I can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), service fee is required before service commence.

I also accept PayPal (10% for admin and overseas withdrawal charges appreciated): dhammagalleria@gmail.com

Please contact:
    SMS: +66987899877

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

本人跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州Monash大学心理学学士及心理辅导硕士, 以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

我的占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建, 也會送上命理報告以供參考。我可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

新加坡POSB银行:154-03357-2(储蓄账户),请先付服务费用。

我也接受PayPal (+10%):dhammagalleria@gmail.com

请询问
    SMS: +66987899877

P.S. 请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国,您可能需要附加海外通話費,谢谢!

Last edited: 3 March 2016
  15. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Client has found our in-depth astrological report to be accurate. 14 days for "questions-and-answers" is included. Thank you very much for your kind support!

16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Our monthly report provide in-depth analysis regarding the life condition of our clients, and many have found it to be helpful in facilitating their short term planning, tackling their recent problems and helpful towards improving their situations. Thank you very much for your kind support!

17. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's always a joy to receive updates from previous clients knowing that they are doing well, and the doubts, problems and obstacles that they once faced were able to be solved through guidance and advices derived from astrological analysis. Thank you very much for your kind support and giving me the opportunity to serve![emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

Last edited: 6 April 2016
  18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's a joy to know that the monthly reading has been helpful and informative for our clients as a guide for their daily living. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to serve, and as always, I will do my best to assist those who have engaged our astrological reading services. Thank you very much for your kind support!

19. Dhamma Galleria

Please be informed that I'm down with a fever and flu. May I ask for your grace to grant me 1 or 2 days to attend to your inquires related to astrological reading and consultation. Thank you very much for your kind understanding, and I will get back to you as soon as I'm recovered. Have a good!

20. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    It's always my goal to provide informative and honest predictions for anyone who come to seek help, so that better decisions can be made to create more desirable outcomes. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to serve and for your kind support.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

1. DavBru