1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 November 2014.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Jason Hathairat has been practicing astrological reading and consultation for more than 15 years, having studied from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand.

Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling (Registered Counsellor, SCA; accredited in Australia by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), and Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Business from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, he is conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, Western and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. He looks forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days (or more), starting from the day they started the consultation. An astrological report would also be sent to clients for reference and keeping. He also offers Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices to clients during his consultation session. He can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

泰龍居士跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十五多年,持有澳州 Monash大学心理学学士,商業學士及心理辅导硕士,以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺 逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

此占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建, 也會送上命理報告以供參考。我們也提供风水和祈福服务,并可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

Click Here For More Info

Payment Methods:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), service fee is required before service commence.

We also accept direct bank transfer in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore & Australia, please contact us for bank account details.

Also accept PayPal: [email protected]
    (+10% admin, cross-border transaction fees and overseas withdrawal charges applied by PayPal and Banks in Thailand)

Astrological reading offered will be based on the combination of several methods (Bazi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, I-Ching, Thai Astrology and Western Astrology)

Special requests (i.e. face, palm, name analysis, prayer rituals...etc, or other astrology, spiritual or occult related services can be provided upon requests at additional charges). Feel free to discuss with us for more details. Thank you very much for your kind support!

[​IMG]

New Services in 2017:

In-depth Astrological Reading PLUS: 150 SGD
    (with compatibility analysis for one more individual and Feng Shui Analysis)

Compatibility Analysis: 50 SGD

(Analysis of karmic bonds and compatibility between 2 individuals e.g. your loved ones/family members/friends/colleagues/business partners/superiors...etc)

Yearly Forecast: 80 SGD

[​IMG]

CONTACT

Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    SMS: +66987899877
    Email: [email protected]
    Blog: dhammagalleria.blogspot.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 28 April 2017
  2. Dhamma Galleria

3. Dhamma Galleria

4. Dhamma Galleria

5. Dhamma Galleria

6. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    * Identity of client is kept strictly confidential

P. S. Excerpts from a consultation session with a client interested to know about issues regarding his relationship. Advices were given to help him improve his situations.

For astrological reading, a dollars bank transfer before the service will be appreciated. The service has no time limit so you can continue to ask for advice in the future. Thank you for your kind understanding:

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

I am able to communicate on any apps, but preferred to be reached through Whatsapp or WeChat first:
    WeChat: dhammagalleria
    P.S. Please do not call or SMS as I live in Thailand.

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

Last edited: 6 March 2017
  7. Dhamma Galleria

Below are some excerpts of my astrological consultation with clients:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above showed excerpts of a client requesting help in finance, career and relationship. Advices were given to help him improve his situations.

Would you like to start a new year with good preparation to maximize the benefits and avoid the misfortune ahead?

Astrological reading will commence immediately after a bank transfer is successfully completed. The service has no time limit so you can continue to ask for advice in the future. I can communicate on any app on your mobile:

I would need your birth date, exact time of birth, your gender, and the questions you are interested to ask to accurately generate your birth-chart for in-depth analysis. Thank you very much.

I am able to communicate on any apps, but preferred to be reached first through Whatsapp or WeChat:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  8. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Interesting . . .

Dhamma Galleria likes this.
  9. Dhamma Galleria

Last edited: 21 April 2015
  10. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My astrological reading was able to find out that his problem was caused by friends younger than him, who took drugs and were arrested by the police. And I also foresee that his friend's girl friend will soon get into problem, even though it has not yet happen. Advices were also given on what he should avoid and what elements will benefit him.

Would you like to start the year 2015 with good preparation to maximize the benefits and avoid the misfortune ahead?

Astrological reading will commence immediately after a bank transfer is successfully completed. The service has no time limit so you can continue to ask for advice in the future. I can communicate on any app on your mobile:

I would need your birth date, exact time of birth, your gender, and the questions you are interested to ask to accurately generate your birth-chart for in-depth analysis. Thank you very much.

I am able to communicate on any apps, but preferred to be reached first through Whatsapp or WeChat:

My astrological knowledge is gained through a lengthy process (more than 15 years) of learning from Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand, and extensive self-research. I exercise a combination of Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, I-Ching, Thai Astrology, Zodiac, 28 Stars Constellation and tarot card reading to provide accurate analysis. I also have a Master Degree in Counselling from the Monash University, therefore I am fully equipped with the necessary skills to provide you with understanding, empathy and guidance. Feel free to contact me any time of the day and I will reply immediately. Thank you for your kind support.

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  11. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Above are excerpts of me providing astrological analysis and advices to a client, to help him solve his relationship and financial problems.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days, starting from the day they started the consultation. I also offer Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices to clients during my consultation session. I can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), payment is required before service commence.

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Above are excerpts from my astrological analysis and advices to a client, to help him understand and improve situations regarding his relationship and financial problems.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days, starting from the day they started the consultation. I also offer Geomancy, or more commonly known as Feng Shui advices to clients during my consultation session. I can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), payment is required before service commence.

My astrological knowledge is gained through a lengthy process (more than 15 years) of learning from my father and Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand, in addition to extensive self-research. I exercise a combination of Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou, I-Ching, Thai Astrology, Zodiac, 28 Stars Constellation and tarot card reading to provide accurate analysis. I also hold a Master Degree in Counselling and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, therefore I am fully equipped with the necessary skills to provide you with understanding, empathy and guidance. Feel free to contact me any time of the day and I will reply immediately. Thank you for your kind support.

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Above are excerpts from my astrological analysis and advices to a client, to help him understand and improve situations regarding his relationship and financial problems.

I have been learning astrology from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand for more than 15 years. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health. Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Please contact:

本人跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十多年,持有澳州Monash大学心理学士及心理辅导硕士, 以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

新加坡POSB银行:154-03357-2(储蓄账户)
    请询问
    WeChat/Line: dhammagalleria

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

14. Dhamma Galleria

15. Dhamma Galleria

A better understanding of our destiny and personality will be able to help us make more informed and beneficial decisions in our lives. Interestingly, the future is not an unknown, and there are ways to help you better prepare yourself, overcome your limitations and obstacles when you have a better understanding of your own life. Below are examples of how astrology is able to find out the love life of an individual. With better self knowledge, and when imparted with the secret techniques, your life problems can be lessen, and the advantages you have can also be maximized. In the excerpts below, the client consulted on his career, financial and relationship problems.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been learning astrology from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand for more than 15 years. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health. Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Please contact:

本人跟随香港与泰国各大師高僧大德修行与学习玄学十多年,持有澳州Monash大学心理学士及心理辅导硕士, 以正统八字,紫薇斗数与泰国星相学,加上现实心理学的方法,願为各界人仕解答问题。有关人生吉凶顺逆,妻财子祿之一切事宜! 正因思想性格改变命运,願助你能踏上成功之路。

请询问

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]

Please contact:

请询问

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

17. Dhamma Galleria

18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]

Above is a case of how astrological reading is able to find out the nature of an individual's family relationship and friendship. It will be my honour to help you decode your birthchart and destiny through astrological reading and provide you with advices to improve your life.

Please contact:

请询问

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

19. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above are excerpts from conversation with a client who consulted on his work and relationship development for the year.

I have been learning astrology from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand for more than 15 years. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account), payment required before service commence.
    Please contact:

我的占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建。我可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

请询问

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

20. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Above are excerpts from conversation with a client who consulted on his work, friendship and relationship for the year.

Just like DNA is able to reveal the inherent traits of our health, astrological analysis is able to reveal much about our personality and development in all aspects of our life.

I have been learning astrology from various Masters in Hong Kong and Thailand for more than 15 years. Graduated with a Master Degree in Counselling and Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the Monash University, Melbourne Australia, I'm conducting astrological analysis using Ba Zhi, Zi Wei Dou Shou and Thai astrological methods, coupled with applied psychology to help you understand and solve your problems related to wealth, work, marriage and health! Our destiny could be changed with the right insight and attitude. I look forward to help you achieve your success in life.

Clients are allowed to ask as many questions as they wished for 7 days, starting from the day they started the consultation. I can communicate on any app on your mobile phone.

I also accept PayPal: [email protected]

Please contact:

我的占星阅读服务可以让你在七日内继续征询议建。我可以用在你的手机上的任何应程序进行通信。

我也接受PayPal:[email protected]

请询问

请不要打电话或短信,因为我住在泰国。

Websites:

Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)