1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Insert gold needle

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by quy_co99, 23 October 2014.

1. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

its true it does comes out, one of my bros friend had his for about 15 years. He said the needle was inserted under is bicept . As years gone buy he notice that the needle has move to risk. Then one day he woke up finding the needle sticking out of his finger. Then he said about couple of days he woke up and the needle was gone, it came out but it was gone . He looked everywhere around his bed couldn't find it. But he asked ajarn how come the needle move to the point it comes out. The ajarn told him that everytime the needle moves an inch or centimeter. Meaning he did something wrong. The more wrong things you do in life it will moves until it comes out. But he knew during those period of time what he did wrong. The one thing was really wrong was sleeping with someone wife!! he didn't find out until later that she was married. But there was other things he did too and knew it was wrong.

2. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

no wonder, is a NO NO to sleep or flirt with people wife even GF.
    Sakyant also got this rule in fact don't say golden needle or sakyant , wear amulet ...

this act already break the way of Buddhism to be good.

scary man this is why I never go around flirt with girls , now girls are scary than guy ...they like u want to have sex with u yet can bluff u they still single or haven't marry one

I don't. mean all girls , just that now society has change so much.

but back to your point , I thought the needle should be moving? or nope?

some bro claim needle move give him warning and signs
    whereas some bro claim never feel anything.

so far for me I never feel the needle moving.

perhaps also depend the Arjan and monks different linage ba.

bukboy likes this.
  3. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

Yea in society today is modern, they do whatever to make them happy. I took my needle out long time ago, right now thinking of get sakyant . But then again can I be really sure to not make any mistakes? hmmm

I heard many cases where needle came out of there ears , corner of eyes , toes, and mouth through the gums. Some where painful when it started to come out. Most cases it came out and the needle just disappear .

4. Devilfish168

how come u can take the needle out? huh u go ask doc scan your body than take out?
    but I feel as Long u good should be no problem , in the first place when come Amulets stuffs we already set our mind to be good , try to be good at least

5. bukboy

bukboy Registered Member

My ajarn took it out, when my mom knew about it she didn't want me having it. Because it was from a black robe ajarn. Putting it in our skin was easy but when he took it out, it took for hours, messaging my skin plus chanting katha. The last step was a tweezer to pull it out.

I ask my older brother about his needle today. He said ajarn put it on his upper back close to his shoulder. Now it moved to his right arm, close to his elbow. He knew he did a lot of bad things he shouldn't done in the time period.

6. Devilfish168

wow bro , I guess is " time consuming and pay a lot " to take out??

7. Tommy123454321

Tommy123454321 Registered Member

But ah a bit weird leh... That means the longer my arm the more bad things I can do lol.

8. Devilfish168

what u mean longer ?

so far I happen to see from youtube a thai monk insert needle and got show it move. " Perhaps just insert that why , need to pat the hand at least show the needle already in the body that why it move "

for me the Ajarn also pat , it and see after insert but I never see it got move or not. I can see him check is it the needle insert properly and perhaps that come the patting , pat the hand than see if the needle move means already inside.
    than the master will bless again.

but if u ask me now got feel any movement of the needle , I never feel anything moving.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)