I beg you, help me.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sara_132, 26 December 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.wight

D.wight Registered Member

I highly suggest that you mail it to someone in this forum. Contact and arrange via inbox since it is against forum rules and regulations to sell in a non-market place thread. Have the person wire you the money and next time, just get a non black magic piece (Pidta is really good)

I'm actually surprised it passed your country's customs (middle east). Perhaps you were fated to own it.

Might sound offensive and ignorant but have you tried wearing it in a SEA country? Middle east countries are primarily muslim (Saudi, Syria etc) and Jewish (Israel) dominant, perhaps the energies there have somehow affected the amulet?

2. Kmtwithlove

Kmtwithlove Registered Member

in my personal opinion , you shoul get an buncha or amulet with strong protect affect such as tao wessuwan in case that you cant visit thailand , the best way for you is take a trip to thailand , bring that amulet come too , and find a master / monk to help you

3. GabrielC

GabrielC Registered Member

Reading this thread shows a lot of hidden "tigers and dragons"

Would suggest

1. Look and evaluate ur life so far..choices made will determine current state. We are the ones who made those decisions. Dont jump to conclusion.

2. Slowly cancel out and see what is the root clause..Amulets are easy targets because we always believe things happened because of it..yes it does help but again refer to point 1.

3. Sometimes it might had help u already in ways u dont know. Also Chinese got one say...一天二名三风水。who knows maybe one of them..

5. If u really feel its ur amulet then before give out, maybe pray at ur home altar and let it know u want to left it go and prary for goodluck to the person receiving.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)