I beg you, help me.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sara_132, 26 December 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

Why after 4 years?

2. Alfie Yeo

Alfie Yeo Registered Member

well maybe you not suitable wearing barang type, if your friend interested in your barang khun pheng must well rent it to he or she in cheap.

3. nitro0604

nitro0604 Registered Member

No worries. My take is this particular piece was consecrated for the purpose of female sexual attraction, hence not so suitable for females to wear this. Do be careful when purchasing from online

Randelavie likes this.
  4. Alfie Yeo

barang amulets can't wear upper level cos they not mainstream, sis if u don't mine you try wear it for weeks at your below waist or put inside ur handbag see any changes before you decide to give up. I believe this Khun Pheng you bought not cheap and change direction wear first to hv a try.

5. sara_132

sara_132 Registered Member

Because I traced back where did all this started and to be honest I only had it in my drawer and only wore it once.
    It oddly chased men away as well. And there wasn't any attraction

Randelavie and nitro0604 like this.
  6. sara_132

It
    you're right dear it's not cheap but I honestly would like to get red if it. I can honestly feel it does not want me.

nitro0604 likes this.
  7. Alfie Yeo

haha....can't blame cause u never wear everyday. All amulets need to wear at your body for 24hrs inorder to work out ,plus daily wear to absorb your body heat then slowly u will see the effect.

8. Alfie Yeo

well is up to your decision and way of discard already brief you in details.

9. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

If that seems the case u can always send it away to those who can take it since theres no temple in ur country.

10. sara_132

See! The seller didn't even bother to tell me that as well! He missed out a lot of things.

11. sara_132

Thank you all!
    Thanks to this forum it solved my issue and also helped me to find someone who's interested in the amulet!

doctor46 likes this.
  12. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

No offense to u but for a for 4 years period of your ownership of this particular amulet that u pointed that causing your troubles, I don't think it was the amulet. Based on what u mentioned, depression, loosing friends, family...

Imho, it's not the amulet. I would suggest u seek professional assistance or medical assistance.

People or friends or even family just don't avoid u unnecessarily unless they deem that u are pesky, hostile aggressive or whatever reasons they find that u are better off left alone.

Time to ponder about oneself's behavior n character..

Dookie and PidtaLover like this.
  13. Dookie

Dookie Registered Member

You can give it away but does it wanna leave you :oops:

14. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Well the KP barang down there in middle east also somehow lost becos nobody speak Thai there::onionevilsmile::

doctor46 and Dookie like this.
  15. Youzhe

Youzhe Registered Member

These seller are just monetary driven, who will care of explaning to you in details or if the amulet suits you. I guess it must have katha or some ways to pray to it (which i bet the dealer again did'not inform you). Would advise if you can bring to any temple, or even give back to the dealer. By the way, also pls name the dealer name / shop, in order to prevent others from falling into the same situation in future. Gain good karma.

16. Oziris

Oziris Registered Member

Hehehehe daikor.. after a few months, the KP can learn n speak any language hehehehe

17. sara_132

With all of my respect you don't personally know me so you can state such a thing.
    But thank you anyways.

18. sara_132

Yes, here's the website:
    -Link removed. Read forum rules before posting-

19. kc yeo

kc yeo Registered Member

Hi Sara maybe he is suggesting you some logical sense before you submit all the problems to supernatural power.

Let me quote a scenario, if you have sickness would you head to doctor or a necromancer first?
    We do not know you and what you have done and who you're like in RL. So wouldn't it be appropriate to question on logical answer before anything else?

And also resorting to black magic with 0 knowledge doesn't seem to be a good decision with sound mind for me.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

20. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

not khunpaen for blah blah.. it is simply becos u dont know the purpose of that amulet and who can wear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)