Discussion in 'Accessories & Equipments' started by brightlight, 30 August 2009.
Got blue meh?:confused2::confused2::confused2: The casing blue la... but the light is white LED mah
mine only Nokia hp nia ley:hahahahaha:
very pro man, you see all those ppl in competition using this kinda equipment to take photo of amulet for the certificate
lam lam ehhh :hahahahaha:
okok.. I'll change the LED light.. See got diff anot.
Pls help newbie here.
I'm using a SONY DSC-T70 here. But try try here try try there, like cannot ley.
Dunno issit my hand too shakey liao... Wahahah.. Think i should get a more idiot proof camera...
Try instruction menu again.
how much does it cost to set up???
My problem is when holding e camera to shoot,my hands too shaky,picture turn out blur. I got one tripod n it solve e problems.Dun press hard, light and control will do. Get table lamp below $200 and check out showrooms to test variety kind of cameras that suit your need.
Just some tips for all bro who use normal digital camera (Sony T3, Nikon Sxxx or etc). Try the following method.
Auto Focus - enable.
Metering - Multi / matrix segment.
Vibration deduction - Off
Flash light - Off
White Balance -Cloudy (if use Flourecent light) or preset manual.
Program mode - Auto
Macro mode - ON ( A flower sign)
Timer - 2 or 10 second
Zoom - no zoom
Exposure Value (EV) - For Bright surface 0.0/-0.3. for dark surface 0.3~0.0
1. Place ur camera around 3~4 inches from amulet.
2. Adjust amulet height to ensure amulet position in center LCD display.
3. Half press the shutter button. Ensure ur amulet is covered by the focus segment. Take note that anything outside focus segment area will be blur.
4. Place ur camera on a fix location without holding by hand. eg. on table or with stand.
5. Set on the timer 2 or 10 second. I( I prefer 10 second)
6. Try not to use zoom.
7. Ensure Flash light is OFF. Macro mode is On (A flower sign)
8. Keep try half pressing shutter button until u get max coverage focus area on ur amulet.
9. Once get the best focus coverage. complete press down the shutter button. Then timer will start and leave ur hand with touching anything on camera, amulet or shooting place. This will minimize the vibration.
10. sometime u need more strong feel on amulet surface, try place the light source as position 'Light A' to create more shadow.
11. If u need to show smoother surface on ur amulet then try to place ur light source as position 'Light B'. This will create light shadow on amulet surface.
1. If u feel that ur amulet photo is abit blue in color then adjust white balance to cloudy or preset manual.
2. If u feel that ur amulet is abit too dark then increase Exposure Value (EV)
3. For best result is switch off all the light in the room and just switch on the light source for camera shooting.
4.Do not use flash light, it will create a very bright or lost color on ur amulet.
5. If u found many noise ( little tiny color dot) on photo, try to reduce the ISO level, ISO 100 may produce less noise then ISO 1600.
6. If amulet is dark then use white reflector to reflect more light on amulet surface.
7. If ur amulet is seal inside plastic casing, try place the light source as position 'Light A' for reduce white spot reflect by plastic casing.
8. If possible please take photo without the amulet casing.
This is very powerful, amulet seems like becoming superstar
Thx bro to sharing your pro set,but it tough for me to afford it.:crycry:
PnS Camera also can do a decent shoot.
Use White paper to fold like a box then shoot it facing downward where the amulet is placed in the "white box"
Shoot with flash is advisable for Macro as it will get more details especially if your cam can do manual setting. F16 and above is good for Depth of Field.
Anyone want to learn? I dont mind let's meet up for a simple demo if anyone interested.
Or you want hire me to shoot your precious collections? hahahahhaa
Know how to edit is a plus point
Oh......no one interested.... kekekeke then mvn
Bro,your own D.I.Y?thanks for sharing
Using a compact digital camera,cameras by Lumix & Ricoh are quite good for marco shots.
Pixel wise,need not more than 5.
Use a mini foldable tripod and set to self timer 2sec(best way to prevent blurish pics).
But still learning how to prevent hotspot(reflection)
Using ring lamps
Good pictures You can make using Osram ring lamps, only don't forgot about light temperature.
Light comes regular from all sides it give good results
QWERTO- copies of ancient amulets & talismans
Tks for sharing.Informative enough.
Wondering is Tamron SP90 good for taking amulet photo? Or any better suggestion?
Separate names with a comma.