[Exciting Events] Helping Underprivileged Families Living in Poverty in Thailand

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 4 June 2015.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

50 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Dhamma Galleria

30 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions. [​IMG]

3. Dhamma Galleria

10 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions.[​IMG]

4. Dhamma Galleria

50 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions. [​IMG]

5. Dhamma Galleria

10 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions. [​IMG]

6. Dhamma Galleria

30 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions. [​IMG]

7. Dhamma Galleria

8. Dhamma Galleria

10 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions. [​IMG]

9. Dhamma Galleria

10. Dhamma Galleria

10 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

11. Dhamma Galleria

10 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

weeyong88 likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

30 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

13. Dhamma Galleria

13.20 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

14. Dhamma Galleria

30 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

15. Dhamma Galleria

100 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Dhamma Galleria

500 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

17. Dhamma Galleria

100 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

18. Dhamma Galleria

50 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

19. Dhamma Galleria

As mentioned in previous post, with more resources, team members and volunteers joining us, we are branching out and reaching out to more people in need of help. To help more people, it will not be wise or practical for the charity missions to be carried out by me alone. Dhamma Galleria Mission will go beyond that of a one man's effort to a movement that is inclusive and opened to all who shared in the same belief and genuineness to contribute.

In the beginning of the year 2018, we have taken attempt in allowing team members and volunteers to venture out, and they have successfully carried out charity works, distributing food and daily necessity to children abandoned by or lost their parents, children with special needs and for a baby girl born with cleft defect (cleft palate) and going through surgery, around the Chinese New Year period. We are also continuing to take care of Mr Ru Bail, a homeless elderly with intellectual disability who was knocked down and has broken his leg in a car accident (driver drove off without taking responsibility). The next outreach is currently planned to take place between the 28 Feb to 2 Mar, 2018.

In the process of expanding our charity works, we thank you for your kind support and patience in allowing us the time to plan, organize, recruit volunteers and team members, raise funds, and reach out to different beneficiaries. Since the beginning of these charity missions, it has always been our intention in fulfilling the purpose of cultivating compassion and lessening the sufferings of all sentient beings. We give thanks to the Buddha for the many enlightened kind souls who have journeyed with us, in going beyond ourselves and to give and love others unconditionally.

My sincerest gratitude to all who have taken part (both in donation and reaching out) in these endeavors, manifesting on behalf of Buddha His infinite compassion for all in suffering.

Moving on, given the help that have been coming, Dhamma Galleria Mission will be a drive that belongs to anyone who wished to contribute and put in efforts to extend love and care for those who are disadvantaged and in suffering.

Thank you very much for being with us on this journey since 2015, and this is the only reason why our mission have grown from strength to strength. Everything started simply because of people with a heart to help. It was a seed of kindness in you that has eventually grown and is now branching out.

May you and your loved ones be blessed always for your compassionate nature and kind seeds. Our missions will continue and Happy Chinese New Year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 19 February 2018
  20. Dhamma Galleria

17 sgd received. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution.[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)