1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Recommend] Guan Yin Ah Ma from Hatyai

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by HaveFaith, 28 July 2016.

1. HaveFaith

HaveFaith Registered Member

I would like to recommend Guan Yin Ah MA from Hatyai.
    Has consulted her for a few times for the past 5 years.
    My personal experience is that she is quite accurate in her fortune telling and she can communicate with Thousand Arm Guan Yin and many other deities.
    She has given me good and sound advice whenever I meet with problems or obstacles in life.
    Other than fortune telling, she also do luck enhancement ceremony and Kai Guang of God statue for home and shop and blessing of God status for home and shop.
    Her fortune telling rate was $28 when her shop was at Golden Mile Complex previously.
    She has now moved her shop to JB.
    Her detail is below :

Address : No 111-A, Jalan Sutera Taman Sentosa
    80100 Johor Bahru
    Hp : +086 9589454 (Thailand)
    : +6017 3677075 (Malaysia)
    Facebook : Guanyin Ah Ma

[​IMG]

U can search for her name Guanyin Ah Ma in facebook.
    Anyone who has went to see her for fortune telling before
    can share your experience here too.

pikanet rat and weeyong88 like this.
  2. HaveFaith

Just to share more info :

- If u want to see her for fortune telling, is advisable to either call her by her Hp or PM her in facebook to make an appointment with her, telling her the date and time u will be going as sometimes she will be out to do blessing or kai guang for God statue. If not, u might make a wasted trip there.

- Her operation hours are from 9am to around 9pm at night. As she stay in the shop, she can see devotees up to late hours. But is still better to make an appointment with her before going down.

- Her fortune telling is $28 a session when her shop was at Golden Mile Complex for past 2 to 3 years back.
    So up to u to bao for the fortune telling but please do not under pay her for the fortune telling session as she need to pay for rental of the shop and to build her temple back in her hometown at Roi Et.

- She can speak and listen simple English during the fortune telling session.

- She will use poker card to help to see your general well being such as health, career, wealth and love etc.

- Thereafter, u can ask her specific thing or problem u r encountering in the area of health, career, wealth, love,etc and and she will advise u further.

3. HaveFaith

Info on Luck Enhancement (Change luck) ceremony :

- Remember to wear White colour on top

- U can wear white for your bottom too or can wear other colour. But the top must be white color as part of the requirement for the change luck ceremony.

- U can do this Luck Enhancement ceremony when u feel that ur career is not smooth, when everything u do is not that smooth or meet with many problems and obstacles or u feel your luck is very low, u feel very restless or down, etc.

- Luck Enhancement when I last did when she was at Golden Mile Complex was $68.

- Remember to bring another set of clothes (including inner wear) to change as she will chant and bless holy water on you during the ceremony

- The whole ceremony takes around 15 to 20mins as her chanting is very long and detailed.

4. HaveFaith

Just to add on, I am not related to Guan Yin Ah Ma in any way, am just sharing what I know and for those interested in fortune telling. :)

5. HaveFaith

If after u went to see her for fortune telling and u find is accurate, remember to intro your relatives or friends or colleagues to go find her too.

6. ethan1313

ethan1313 Registered Member

Hi does anyone know where to find a very old guan yin ah ma fortune teller also in hatyai but not this auntie ah ma. Should be at least 80yrs old already. Very accurate telling by using a book with pictures to show.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)