[Sakyant] grandmaster aj keow being expelled by great grandmaster aj thoy?

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by teemo, 26 October 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NirvanaStupa

NirvanaStupa Registered Member

Mr. Biagae, thks for the concern. My years in sakyant industry do let me noe what is abt Sakyant. It's my part to handle our own without any comments from others which is not in our organisation. I had give my word to AJ Thoy that i dun want to get involve but oso hope others not to add more salt and pepper. Hope this message all are clear

warlockSG likes this.
  2. NirvanaStupa

If Aj Thoy's concern is not to let AJ Keow use Phor Thiang magic, he will sure obey as it is an order from senior. If those that visited my facebook will notice Aj Keow is doing yants which he had learnt from his other teachers. Lastly, again i mention this. Let the seniors go settle, let them talk and give them some room and space. Gd day ahead to everyone

warlockSG likes this.
  3. Biagae

Biagae Registered Member

Wrong, the message was to terminate Aj Keaw as his disciple and stop him from using wicha of Phor Tiang with immediate effect. You had read what he posted. You can call to clarified with Aj Thoy anytime.

4. NirvanaStupa

Think it is a gd idea to lock this thread for the benefit of both masters as i can see more and more comments coming in to ignite this thread on fire. Mr. BIAGAE, appreciate that if u could inform the admin

Biagae likes this.
  5. NirvanaStupa

I had mentioned. Aj Keow is not doing Phor Thiang yants after the message. I'm not in a position to doubt , i dun wish to get involve in senior's issues as i had laid my word to AJ Thoy. Pls kindly dun use authority in such way. If ppl give u the due respect, u should appreciate. This is a senior issue, not abt involving both shops to argue. Pls noe our positions well in this issue. I dun think both masters oso won't like the idea of ppl quarrelling here due to their issues.

6. NirvanaStupa

Let all of us get on with what we should do. Even if the fact is fact, AJ Keow told me he will do his best to do his duty for his devotees whatever outcome it is and i oso noe this oso apply to any other masters.

1 thing i'm happy is that there is still many who are really and sincerely concerned abt the 2 masters.

Potato24 likes this.
  7. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Gentlemen......it is time to cool down. The message from Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy which was posted on Nirvana Stupa FB wall on the 25th has created a big shock to many Thais and local devotees. Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy had served the legal industry for several years. Although he has now retired, but he is not muddle-headed. Please trust that it is a painstaking decision by Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy. But we have to respect his professionalism, and judgement. His message to Ajarn Keow informing him that he was no longer his discple, and permanently restricted from using Phor Tiang wicha with immediate effect is undeniable. The message was delivered and clearly understood by NS PIC and Ajarn Keow. NS PIC also mentioned he has given his words to Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy that he do not wish to get involve in senior's issues, Ajarn Keow is also not doing Phor Tiang yants after the message. There's no reason for anybody to jump into any other conclusion, or raising their opinion on any of the masters. We are in no position to bump in any unnecessary comment in this issue.

The instruction from Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy was passed down, and accepted by both NS PIC and Ajarn Keow. That should have marked a full stop. As mentioned by NS PIC to me, Ajarn Keow will be returning to Thailand to see Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy after his duty in Singapore. Will Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy changed his mind, or sticking to his decision to expel Ajarn Keow from the School of Phor Tiang, whatever the outcome going to be........as luksits/devotees, we have to respect the senior's decision in this matter. I agree with NS PIC that both masters will not like the idea of people quarreling here over their issues. Bro Biagae has also expressed his concern ever since this issue arises on 25th night.

I believed TS's doubt has been answered. Hopefully this is my last post here in this thread. I will only comment as and when require in order to prevent unnecessary debate. Thank you and good night.

Mangala, bakeneko and warlockSG like this.
  8. NirvanaStupa

Instructions is mearnt for Aj Keow and for my part, as a operator, PIC For Nirvana Stupa, i need to ensure i myself dun wish to get involve in such issues and who noes if i let AJ Keow do and in the end he kena so i'm the guilty part and unfair to him. As for AJ Thoy part, if i laid my word that i dun wish to involve in senior's issues, it is obvious that out of respect for him, i will follow my duty whether what are the issues between them which the fact is even though i'm the PIC which i can make any decisions for my own organisation.

Tien and warlockSG like this.
  9. apolo13

apolo13 Registered Member

Money ............. is the root cause of most evils. :(

teemo likes this.
  10. Tien

Tien Registered Member

There have been many guessing around why resorted to expel from Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy. Perhaps let’s not make any conclusion to complicate the scenario. As far as I know, Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy, Ajarn Thond and Ajarn Keow are very close friends for several years. Ajarn Thond and Ajarn Keow have been learning wicha Phor Tiang from Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy for a very long time. There is this Chinese saying,” 冰冻三尺非一日之寒” which means it takes more than one cold day for the river to freeze three feet deep. Something must have been brewing for quite some time. Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy has always been highly respected by many Thais. Trust that his decision to expel Ajarn Keow is not an impulsive one. Being the highest lead of present Phor Tiang lineage, he must have considered many areas and factors before making this final decision. The root cause may not be money but discipline, conduct, practice, virtue or any other issues which we are unaware of. In this case I agree with NS PIC that we should stop guessing but leave it to the seniors. And whatever the outcome is……we just have to respect Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy’s decision and accept it. There's no need to worry, angry, upset, or feeling happy about this. It is not the end of the world. Let's move on. Thank you.

Mangala and warlockSG like this.
  11. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Hey guys.....
    I have consulted Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy just a moment ago regarding one of the major concerns from devotees. Those who have yants(of Phor Tiang’s school) tattooed by Ajarn Keow in the past , the Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy wants devotees not to worry about “power-lost”. The yants will still remaining strong and effective. So, please don’t worry about anything.

Mangala and warlockSG like this.
  12. NirvanaStupa

This thread should had end in it's natural way after the masters clear it out and instead everyday letting others crave for more news. Even it is not money BUT .......or what, just let them have space for them to settle. Over at my side, devotees are not much worried abt lineage (maybe forummers are more concerned as lineages always come in to yr mind), they are more concern to the help being received from the teachers. I mean even if AJ Keow is refrain to use Phor Thiang's magic, he will still use other magics which he was trained and perform his duty as an Ajarn.

I suggest that all of us just carry on with our lives.

Potato24, warlockSG and Tien like this.
  13. Tien

Tien Registered Member

That's the spirit! :cheer3-onion-head-emoticon:

我就是欣赏你那种"我没有你,我也不会死"的精神!::oniongoodjob::

Last edited: 28 October 2013
    teemo and warlockSG like this.
  14. NirvanaStupa

Mr. Tien, not me. I mean on the part of AJ Keow. He will be happy to hear that u r praising him.

warlockSG and Tien like this.
  15. Tien

Tien Registered Member

大哥您太謙虛了。上面那句我的確是因為欣賞你才這樣說的。如果是Ajarn Keow說的就更不得了喲。給他老人家來一個特大的"贊", 因為他的確擁有不屈不饒的精神。

Last edited: 28 October 2013
    Biagae and warlockSG like this.
  16. Rokka

Rokka Registered Member

I respect AC keow as a senior and even without any magic I respect him as an individual. Humble and when u sawadeeka him, he will do the same too.. Not just for the motion but really lower his head and greet u with a smile no matter how tired he is.

As for those with a motive, blind ppl also know what tricks that person have up their sleeve.. All I can said, what goes ard come ard. U just take good care of yourself. :)

AC keow will be fine.

Mangala, Potato24, Ash78 and 5 others like this.
  17. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Indeed. What's goes around comes around. We have seen it.

Mangala, Biagae and Rokka like this.
  18. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Fyi, I have requested administrator to lock this thread since TS's doubt has been clarified.

19. onionaut

onionaut Overlord of Null Staff Member

Thread Closed.

Mangala, TeaBag and Potato24 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)