[Sakyant] grandmaster aj keow being expelled by great grandmaster aj thoy?

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by teemo, 26 October 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

can explain phit kru?

2. facepalm

facepalm Registered Member

I assume that the yants sak by an acharn prior to expulsion still bears the qualities and properties of a lineage yant. What is interesting to find out is - although an ajahn who has lost the 'moral authority' to deliver a lineage's yant, does the power or qualities of the yant still exist when it is tattooed AFTER expulsion? Personally, If asked by my own teacher to stop, I will obey.
    I can only assume that if a lineage chairman/pope like figure can go as far as to expel a senior figure within the lineage, something terrible/scandalous/unacceptable conduct/"fill in the blanks" must have occurred. At the moment, without the original post and reasons for expulsion available - guesses are only as good as mine as to why.
    Just thinking out loud.

3. warlockSG

lets not assume anything until the official reply.

not fair to aj keow whom many considered him to be a good sakyant master.

peace

Potato24 likes this.
  4. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

Breaking of some rules, like can't eat this or that.

warlockSG likes this.
  5. fazhu

fazhu Registered Member

If yant has looses its powers does it mean those with yant must go for surgery to remove it?

newbie22 likes this.
  6. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

Are those questions really necessary? Better go and ask a master.

aqcmme and Tien like this.
  7. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Hey guys. The official notice by Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy was posted onto Nirvana Stupa FB wall on 25th October night. The NS PIC has acknowledged that he and aj keow have read the msg on the wall. Are they being disrespectful to Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy and does not want his msg to be known by the public thus chosen to delete it after reading? - this is one of the questions that many people are wondering. I feel that we should not jump into conclusion. As explained by NS PIC, he is the owner of his own FB wall and feels nothing wrong that he deleted it. Anyway there's no way to recover a deleted msg from the FB but many knew about this msg from Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy including NS PIC and aj keow. I am not representing Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy to explain why he expelled aj keow out of the school and forbidden him to use Phor Tiang wicha. I will only speak what I know as I do understand the consequences of putting words into someone's mouth. Even if I know and explained it here, how many of you are going to accept it? Those who don't perhaps will start attacking me......so I think unnecessary and not my job to convince anybody. Well, I do agree with NS PIC.....let the two seniors have a talk.

By the way, is there such a practice or a must in Thailand to give a formal written notice that a student has been expelled from a wicha school? Such as an official letter written on the company letterhead sealed in an envelope? Or a given notice on the Classified? If you don't think so then why expecting to see one "again" if you have missed it?......Nvm...may leads to somewhere else.

Last edited: 27 October 2013
    Mangala likes this.
  8. warlockSG

bro.

of course there is no letterhead or newspaper article stating the reason. and frankly. who are we to demand for an answer. this is the kru internal matter.

but both master come to singapore and had sizeable crowds of fan. this decision will hada big impact on us.

if this thread was never created. nobody will know and wanna knoe. as you have seen. ppl are already asking questions.....

any unanswered questions will lead to unfounded speculations which may hurt both the shops affected.

NirvanaStupa and Tien like this.
  9. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Yes and of course I understand the part highlighted in red. But I jolly well know that whatever the reasons behind......will never be able to satisfy everybody and eventually creating more disputes. I know this will happen.....so I agree with NS PIC that both seniors should have a talk. But currently it seems to me that Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy's decision is final. Don't ask me why please.......I am not IP-Man, I can't fight ten men at a time. Lolx.

10. NirvanaStupa

NirvanaStupa Registered Member

At times pls know what is demanded for onself, whether the information is true or what does affect u? More doubts will lead to more disputes and more words which in the end instead of ending up unhappily, so what we hope for? Harmony or happy to see masters fighting? I repeat, whether or what, this is an internal affair issue, only top level ppl can do the saying, and we oso dun quote master's words or replies here since we clearly dun noe what is the main issue so y not just let both masters clear it ? Instigations will lead to more unsolved issues. Just

ivan323, warlockSG and ah jack like this.
  11. NirvanaStupa

Let ourselves carry on with what we should be doing. This is a Thai internal affair issue, not any Singapore issue. Pls bear that in mind that none of us here could represent anyone of them to talk. So just let them do their own discussions

12. NirvanaStupa

At times, i really wonder, is it very difficult to understand a situation ? Or just accept a situation? If that doesn't concern or hurt u whether the news is real or not, so y be so bother that all of us discussing here, speculating? Which any words spoken are not going to represent any of the 2 master's statement. If none of the above, then y not just let them settle on their own.

13. NirvanaStupa

Initially i tot the TS is more concern only in knowing whether is it true. Hope he already got his answer and answer any doubts. As usual as i expect, this will lead to even more speculations. So the TS started this is mearnr for knowing the truth or using this thread and gather all speculations ???? Pls forummers, the reason y for years i dun wish to comment or post in any more amulet forum is this reason. Informative which is over informative, so ppl here are enjoying or concern abt the masters problem or hope both masters fight??? This problem doesn't involve the 2 shops who represent them, pls note this. It is an internal affair. So if anyone who try to stir things to let both shops quarrel then u r totally wrong. Cos i had given my word to both masters, this is senior's issue, not for us to involve. Hope this message is very clear for everyone.

Potato24, ah jack and warlockSG like this.
  14. Enigma

Enigma Registered Member

But kicking a disciple out of ur school thru a Facebook post? I really do not rank highly of this master and his ways of teaching if the rumors are thru

bakeneko likes this.
  15. NirvanaStupa

Whatever it is, more replies to this thread will only lead to a thing for sure, which is quarrel and doubts whether clones or supporters u call named it, is being sent here to stir more trouble. It is very obvious what the TS expected. 1 comment he started but the rest are not from him. So should i doubt this person is out to stir ???? I might and might not as i noe i won't fall into any setups if it is really is. Even today in shop, a very close friend come and ask me this, i simply tell him : 'U see? That is the reason y there is always no peace cos ppl are just kaypo, u expected me to say bad abt others? Or ??? If it is neither any of them, just enjoy the silence'

Ppl, time to give the teachers some fresh air and space.

16. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Relax....it is too early to jump into any conclusion. There have been too many rumors going around lately. If a Facebook post or a verbal notice cannot serves the purpose, would you suggest issuing a letter of termination with one month salary compensation? Perhaps like what PIC of NS mentioned, give the teachers some fresh air and space.

Sendoh82, warlockSG and Biagae like this.
  17. Biagae

Biagae Registered Member

This is not a rumors. Is a fact. The post is to serve as a notice to inform him since the master concern is not in Thailand. The rest will be settle within both master in Thailand. So we don't really need your opinion to judge both master concern. Thanks.

warlockSG, dusty2103 and Tien like this.
  18. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Take a deep breath.....and relax. :smile:

19. Tien

Tien Registered Member

A bit HOT in this room..........cool down cool down........:hot2-onion-head-emoticon:

20. Biagae

Biagae Registered Member

I think that's a great idea. Maybe you should make clear about Aj Keaw current position and let your custmer know before they decide to have any sakyant done, since if ink, the process will be irrevisible. It's always better to clarified at your own FB then inviting speculation here. Should have request the admin to lock this thread to avoid further speculation.

warlockSG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)