[Sakyant] grandmaster aj keow being expelled by great grandmaster aj thoy?

Discussion in 'Sakyant' started by teemo, 26 October 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teemo

teemo Registered Member

i hear that aj keow has been expelled by Grandmaster Thoy and now no longer allow to use wicha Phor Tiang, can anyone confirm this?

kelvinwuli and Tien like this.
  2. Biagae

Biagae Registered Member

I have been receiving phone calls and whatapps about this issue. From what I know, Aj Thoy did posted something as per mention here on Nirvana Stupa Facebook on 25th October. However, the message was deleted by Nirvana Stupa shortly after AJ Thoy posted. I belive Nirvana Stupa is also looking at this thread. At least he should come out and explained about the content AJ Thoy mention and why it was deleted.

kelvinwuli, Tien and warlockSG like this.
  3. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

i am shocked!!!

what happened???

Tien and Biagae like this.
  4. Biagae

Biagae Registered Member

It was all clearly written by Aj Thoy on Nirvana Stupa Facebook. But the owner of Nirvana Stupa facebook deleted it. He can tell us the details what Aj Thoy write and why he deleted it.

kelvinwuli and Tien like this.
  5. warlockSG

can repost???

Tien likes this.
  6. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Halloween is near......this must be "FRIGHT NIGHT"!!!!

leong1981 and Biagae like this.
  7. warlockSG

still waiting for the official post by aj thoy.

no post no talk.

Tien and clement9 like this.
  8. Tien

Tien Registered Member

PIC of Nirvana Stupa has msged me just now that he and aj keow are both awared of the msg that Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy has written on Nirvana Stupa FB wall yesterday. duly noted by both, and aj keow will not sak wicha Phor Tiang in Singapore until he returned to Thailand to see Grandmaster Ajarn Thoy in person. Those in doubt may approach PIC of Nirvana Stupa to verify my statement. Thank you.

kelvinwuli and warlockSG like this.
  9. Tien

Tien Registered Member

A kalawat being expelled by the school is equal to being disowned by own Kru, same like a monk being disrobed by the monastery. All posting in this thread can be crucial. I hope that all will refrain from jumping into unnecessary conclusion. My last post here for today. Good night everyone.

kelvinwuli likes this.
  10. NirvanaStupa

NirvanaStupa Registered Member

Regarding this, Aj Keow is aware but no matter what it is, it is still a matter which the seniors need to clear it out. Mr. BIAGE, the msg is mearnt for Aj Keow and was posted on my wall so after i let AJ Keow read it, i was told to delete it. As a owner of my own facebook wall, there is nothing wrong that i deleted it. Whether or what, Aj Keow is on duty here so yet to speak to Aj Thoy in person til he go back to Thailand but he mentioned, at the moment, he yet to know what going on but will respect his teacher's instructions til he meet him to go into details.

Thanks for the concern from Mr. BIAGAE.

11. warlockSG

monk disrobed will still have magic ability.

expel from the kru has what effect? i never practise thai magic. so not clear on the consequences.

hope aj thoy could clarify on this.

forbidden to sak in tge kru wicca and powerless to sak in the phor wicca is two very different things.......

or i totally get it wrong from the beginning???

or is it too sensitive to even discuss here???

Tien likes this.
  12. NirvanaStupa

No matter what, best is to let the seniors go settle themselves. They are thais and am sure things will be much easier to talk due to culture differences from us. Definitely not fit for us here in Singapore to get involve in a matter which is regarding kru. This should be my last post for this thread and those who wish to noe more could contact me direct as nowadays i dun really visit forums and only here today when i was told abt some posting.

Thanks for all the concern!

kelvinwuli, warlockSG and Tien like this.
  13. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Good question. I also don't know. Same like many others, I don't practise wicha hence I don't know what will be the impact. Anyway, too tired to continue tonight. Will be good to think about the point you mentioned (underlined) with a refreshing mind. Good night, bro.

warlockSG likes this.
  14. NirvanaStupa

Hmmm by the way, i tot the source was a facebook posting and not an AF posting. Come think abt it and even if clarification is required, i think i should be posting on Facebook and not here. Anyway, glad to see many are much concern abt matters abt masters concerned but at times best that we dun get too over concerned as this may instigate to more unknown disputes and best to let the seniors settle and clear it. More speculations over this will lead to more unsolved matters, y not let them clear among themselves rather than we discuss on and lead to more issues. Forum is mean for sharing and not mearnt for speculating.

Take care and thanks to all concern !

Potato24, kelvinwuli and warlockSG like this.
  15. Bell

Bell Registered Member

Does it mean previous sakyant by Aj Keow no more power ?

16. warlockSG

no lah. i dont think so.

Potato24 likes this.
  17. Tien

Tien Registered Member

Forums and Facebook are mainly internet platforms that carry information across to the public. Netizens have freedom choosing to share or hide the information just by a simple click of "Like", "Share", or "Delete". Netizens can also choose to ignore it if subject doesn't bother them so much.

warlockSG and teemo like this.
  18. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

Like that can go under other masters under phor thiang lineage to activate yants ?

19. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

No, it does not.

Bell likes this.
  20. bakeneko

bakeneko Forum Moderator Staff Member

If no phit kru, it's just "forbidden". "Powerless" can only be by the Kru themselves in cases of phit kru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)