Fu Lu Shou Shop

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Sankachai, 23 November 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dande

dande Suspended

No i dont ask for anyone to appease me let alone you. But if you cant back up your claims, then your views are groundless, senseless, personal attacks which are definitely uncalled for. Just shows you as all talk no "action". :heehee:

Eat more water melon.

2. sonice

sonice Registered Member

U guys can debate over that stupid shop? Omg..chill man chill!

3. vogue

vogue Registered Member

I empathized with you having to grapple with the truth, exposing your ugliness and get exhausted by your own cumulative effects of taunts and ridicules.

Have a wonderful Saturday evening gossipings.

4. xeenium

xeenium Registered Member

Bro, totally agree with you. After all, we should never detract from the fact that while some business can afford to 'lose' some customers and still get by with their so called 'time=dollars and cents' consideration, it is essential to maintain good service standards, and should never be used as a poor justification to loosely explain why customers are treated poorly. Whether its in a business targeting high-end expenditure clientele or the average man-on-the-street, all should be warmly treated as valued customers.

It is not idealistic, but merely a reflection on the service staff, their mindset and business values. We have all seen how customers are always acknowledged and greeted warmly in authentic Japanese F&B outlets. They see an extremely high turnover rate of customers and have to be constantly on their feet all day. Yet, they dish out excellent service standards to show that they care. It's about going the extra mile.

It is also an individual belief, whether you hold that customer service is critical to a business, or simply a sideshow that one can remain nonchalant to.

I would choose the former.

5. apolo13

apolo13 Registered Member

:hahahahaha: Looks like they are enjoying their debate ........ good for releasing stress after a hard working week. No physical harm expected ........... at most some bruised egos.

Its Saturday nite ........... cheers! :smilie:

6. Sankachai

Sankachai Registered Member

Hey guys, just stop argueing over all this.
    Make it simple, those who like poor service and attitude pls continue supporting FLS Si Mian Fo. For those who have bad experience like I do its your choice. I personally swear to god im not going back there.
    I believe I can spend my money more wisely and happily with all other shops in Singapore. After all they will lose many more customer in time I believe if their service and attitude continues to be like this.

Im not trying to bring them down, neither do I want to have any hard feelings with and bro or sis in AF.
    Peace all!:biggthumpup1:

7. sonice

sonice Registered Member

Dun worry tat shop is well known for the right reasons. We all know tat

8. dande

dande Suspended

:hahahahaha::hahahahaha::hahahahaha:

9. dande

dande Suspended

In my pm box fr vougue

When men get theur ego bruised by a woman, they almost always turn around and comment the woman are evil, small minded, nonsense etc. Oh yes forget about the EVIL part.

Honestly this pm is so full of hate for what? For a few words about doing business? If you cant take a joke, dont dish it out yourself. Call yiurself a man? Hen mei you du liang.

You titled the pm thank you, but really i should thank you. For uncovering such an ugly side about yourself. Like both incident, i never call you guys names but both of you choose to keep attacking me. Call yourself dhamma practioners? Better stop embarrasing the sangha.

Im thankful this forum set such rules able to keep them in place because abusing someone with words shoulid never be tolerated.

10. dande

dande Suspended

Sorry i rephrase, when a small minded man.

Some of you are big minded big hearted as evidenced esp in this thread. Cant one brush stroke beat down all the guys on earth. Its funny that this is a forum but you could almost always get a sense of what the other person is like on the other end through their writtings. Im not without faults, ive apologise admit my writtings was full of pride on occasions, try make peace with aero, but have you done all that vogue? Really this just teach me some people cant take jokes. Have a good life.

11. vogue

vogue Registered Member

You did not like my post because of our differences in opinion. And when every words of yours had been refuted, you became spiteful and you bad-mouthed.

And now again you falsely accused me. Never once I claimed that I'm a dharma practioner. Please check all my post and justify your accusation. You are really a very dangerous person to be associated with.

Everyone should be wary of you. Hope no one else would cross your evil path or been maligned by you.

12. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Another redundant post which doesn't score. You had disrupted a thread with your wild allegations just because of differences in opinion. I don't mince my words. I write with conviction that you could disagree and continue to think that your money is bigger than the rest of the customers. And until you are a successful businesswoman yourself, then you teach others how to run their business.

I am glad that others could read for themselves how spiteful you are.

13. dande

dande Suspended

I've asked you AGAIN AND AGAIN, where was the refute I gave you? And pls, i'm not even using 20% of my energy to refute you. And where was the postings that I DID NOT LIKE what you said? Instead you accuse me again and again with NO PROOF of whatever I did, COULD NOT substantiate your calm and AGAIN attack me personally.

So you dont believe in dhamma, dont chant?

You can't substantiate ANYTHING at all. Go on, keep up with your personal attacks.

Oh yes, which part of my postings did I bad mouth you. Once again, CAN YOU SUBSTANTIATE

14. dande

dande Suspended

There you go, FINALLY admit you knew about my life.

FINALLY.

Really who is so angry and keep up with their personal attack and after going one big round finally admit that he knew about my life. Let me ask you. ARE YOU a successful business man? Is everyone here now have to keep quiet about their views just because they are not successful? And what kind of success are you talking about? Do i have to open an amulet shop to be successful to voice any opinions? How the hell do you even conclude i am not successful. Again personal attack that was uncalled for.

Are you able to point out ONE person in this thread that post about me being spiteful? Rather there has been posters that thinks your words are hard. But you said you dont care. And since you dont care, why should you care what others think about me? Or why should YOU care what I think or write? Eating your words now?

15. dande

dande Suspended

Yes, I am spiteful but yet I am not the one getting 2 infraction points. :hahahahaha:

16. dande

dande Suspended

Substantiate or stop your personal attack

Where did i gossip? Back it up. Ive really stopped comment, reserve from making replies to your baseless accusations but you still cant let it go. Where did i gossip?

In the otherr hand theres MANY examples of you behaving like a gossip uncle far worse than a gossip aunty in a fish market.

Heres a few

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vogue
    It is better that you watch your mouth and not continue to accuse anybody if and when you like. Don’t behave like those silly aunties out there in the market gossiping and accusing anybody and everybody only you look bad on the outside, you are very ugly within...
    Quote:
    It is better that you watch your mouth and not continue to accuse anybody if and when you like. Don’t behave like those silly aunties out there in the market gossiping and accusing anybody and everybody
    Threatening language, acting like some gangster? Using the word aunty in a rude manner, non substantiated accusation

Quote:
    If you only want others to take side and think alike what you thought than I make no apologies, I'm not the one. And not sore but I'm certain I wouldn't want to poke into your life for sure.
    Substantiate how i ask people to take sides.

If you CANT substantiate any of this, then i suggest you better keep quiet because you are simply breaking the forum rules by mounting countless personal attackes against me.

Posted in red so you dont miss it. Substantiate can you? If not, time to move on keep quiet or you better say sorry.

17. chriswm85

chriswm85 Facebk @ SG Amulets ChrisLim Premium Member

Well I believe customer experience is different for each individual.

When I met some of d ppl during deals, I realise that the first amulet was usually from FLs.:biggrin:

18. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Nice Avatar.. Is that LP Sodh- Dhammakayak :)
    :biggrin:

19. xeenium

xeenium Registered Member

Mine was. Hahaha.....

20. Sip Song

Sip Song Registered Member

This thread should end soon. :hrmz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)