Fu Lu Shou Shop

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Sankachai, 23 November 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Hi Bro, why the analogy or example of hawker centre or food stall is because someone is using it as examples of what we are discussing- Business and Services. In a forum discussions is never to put someone down or personal attacks- including unkind remarks. It's meant to be more of a joke on the Michelin part.. My purpose here is to share.. It's okay if I come across as living in illusion - which all of us am if u believes in Buddha. True also. Discussions went from theory vs practicality - nothing wrong as I am a businessman too. Point is bad services will brings about a negative impact on the businesses. Most of my amulets are rented from Pearl Centre, Bencoolen and Peace Center(no more).. Clips if I need, can buy from Simpang Bedok, level 3 or Level 2 of Fu Lu shuo- some traders even give free chains or clips. Point is I do take services of the traders seriously, I am not treated well, I go to the one who treats us with
    . No offences to any bro or sis here.

May All be well! :)
    It's Saturday! Enjoy!
    Amitabha!Amitabha! Amitabha!:biggrin:

2. dande

dande Suspended

Lol true. Its ok if anybody want say its my fault i woulf gladly accept it. Does it matter? No, its just words harmless you poke me i poke you. But thank you sip song. This shop ah, tsk tsk :hahahahaha:

3. dande

dande Suspended

Ya lah i think he should using it because example already used and said so just comment on it. I understand what he meant by michelin star amulet shop. Super high end one.

Yep for the part highlighted in red, but even if someone do attack you, laugh it off. How important are all these words...

4. Sip Song

Sip Song Registered Member

Dande, how r u bro? Rem me? :biggrin:

5. dande

dande Suspended

Did you change your nick or you remembered the wrong bro? :hahahahaha:

6. jojolee

jojolee Registered Member

Alamak, Dande is a sis leh :heehee:

7. vogue

vogue Registered Member

So is my post for everyone here to read. You made factual statement about whether I do or I do not know about your life. No? May I ask here what has your life got to do with me? Why are you posting such question here? Is it relevant?

Let’s not talk about what others had or not said about my post. That’s immaterial. It’s their liberty. They are entitled to. So do I not have my own opinion?

Snide remarks are a norm in all forums. I did not pretend that I am innocent or act innocent. Don’t simply accuse me of acting innocent. I’m not at your perusal. It is better that you watch your mouth and not continue to accuse anybody if and when you like. Don’t behave like those silly aunties out there in the market gossiping and accusing anybody and everybody except themselves.

To you its sarcastic humor but to me I am not allowed to say likewise? Inappropriate jokes? Why not you say its sarcastic humor then.

Your post had revealed your personality. Just look at your post here arguing over matters that were not at all relevant. Tell me which post of yours here relevant to the topic we were exchanging? I believe I don’t have to treat you like a babe in the woods or do I? Not unless you behave like one.

It’s not all about you and yourself in the forum. I don’t polish boots, I don’t need to. I speak my thoughts.

8. dande

dande Suspended

Hey i neither put sis or bro guess at your own risk :angryflame:

9. dande

dande Suspended

You speak rubbish thats what. Where did i ask people to polish my boots?

NOW you admit you make snide remarks SO why said you did not comment about my life?

Its ok if you said my posts have revealed my personality infact all along ive never tried to hide anything unlike someone here. It was views about doing business but you had to turn it into something else, then turn around and said its my fault and AGAIN call me names. Its ok uncle vogue. Glad i get to know you well. Wouldnt touch you with a ten feet pole.

10. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Now we are not exchanging opinions on the business matters. It's long being disrupted by unwarranted out of the topic arguments. Which left behind a badly stained thread.

11. dande

dande Suspended

Yep look back and see who started it. If you cant hold an argument, personal attack is your best defense. Still does not hide the fact yoU cant hold an argument.

12. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Admit what?
    Admit that you didn't answer any of my questions here?

Comment about your life?
    What did I comment about your life???
    What is so great about your life that I need to comment about?
    I don't even know you!

Go and search for the post and post it here.

13. dande

dande Suspended

Lol now who is asking who to polish boots. If you want to search by all means its in the thread. Just be thankful ts did not start this in other section or im sure we will be suspended. Gd day and i see no point in continuing this exchanges. I am not interested to squabble with you because its so pointless. Go on keep accusing me about this and that. You seem to really know a lot about me so dont back paddle and say you never comment anything about such.

Offf to have a goodddd dinner. Adios people :smilie:

14. vogue

vogue Registered Member

What kind of argument do you expect to me to up-held?
    Your post were all refuted. No?
    Do you still need me to boomerang all your irrelevant question here again to your face?
    Do you not at all feel embarrased by your own posting here arguing over matters that were not at all related the topic and making a fool of yourself?

Not only you look bad on the outside, you are very ugly within... someone who simply accuse and gossip and expecting to be treated like an adult. It makes me puke big time. Fortunately, I am not associate with anybody like yourself.

15. dande

dande Suspended

As ive said, cant hold an argument, out comes the personal attacks. Just spot on. It doesnt show how ugly i am, in fact its the other way round. At the most i only called you uncle, which could be a form of respect to some.

Yep yep keep deluding yourself you can hold an argument, refute all my points, get my jokes, whatever uncle.

16. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Your post are redundant. Find someone of the same category as yourself so that you could start your gossiping. I'm least interested.

17. dande

dande Suspended

Where did i gossip? Back it up. Ive really stopped comment, reserve from making replies to your baseless accusations but you still cant let it go. Where did i gossip?

In the otherr hand theres MANY examples of you behaving like a gossip uncle far worse than a gossip aunty in a fish market.

Heres a few

Threatening language, acting like some gangster? Using the word aunty in a rude manner, non substantiated accusation

Substantiate how i ask people to take sides.

If you CANT substantiate any of this, then i suggest you better keep quiet because you are simply breaking the forum rules by mounting countless personal attackes against me.

18. wslee

wslee Registered Member

true bro, sometimes loosing sales is only part of the matter, bad mouth of the shop is the worse as it will tarnish the whole reputation of the shop ...

unless the shop owner plan it in advance - bad gossiping in directly creating FOC advertising for its own shop

19. wslee

wslee Registered Member

this post serve no purpose as someone does not take advice constuctively ....

I would believed HK used to give very poor customer service as they always think they are so great, but I get to knw they are working towards it, why ..... ???

for ignorant person to find out and for us (who believed customer service should come first) to know

20. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Lolll…. I don’t sought to appease anyone. I gave my views on the subject. As for you, not only you disrupted this thread with your redundant posts here. Your have those silly aunties syndrome, like a woman scorned and needed a fix of pacifier.

You need to give it a paramount consideration with your own behaviors.
    Incase, you are not aware, you are truly ugly within.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)