Fu Lu Shou Shop

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Sankachai, 23 November 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sankachai

Sankachai Registered Member

Hi all, I had a very bad experience with the Aunty in Fu Lu Shou complex today. The name of the shop is called Fu Lu Shou.

This young lady was serving me politly. I asked her to bring out the whole tray of clips, she did without hesitating.

When this Aunty in her 40s came over and ask me why do I need the whole tray out from the display shelfs?
    At that time I was not annoyed by her rude comment but I knew she was staring at me in a very rude manner. Like I have no money to purchase and wasting her time.

I strongly believe she was stereo typing me because im wearing my school uniform.

2. Chiahweesg

Chiahweesg Registered Member

I think I knw which lady.... Most of the staff there are quite ok.... I went down to have my amulet wrap in plastic.... Her altitude is like very shit loh... Basically I went to counter and told her wat I want. She then told me not to do it cos the pointed end of the salika may get chip. I Juz told her to ask the shifu to b more careful on that pcs n if shit happens then also no choice. I m willing to take the risk..... Then her face a little change liao... I thought mayb I m thinking rubbish.... After paying money n being told when to collect, she took the amulet inside... I was waitin for her to ask me wat col etc... Waitin for the col board.. She didn't do anything... Cos after passin the amulet in, she jux stood in the shop... I called out to her sayin I have yet choose col.... She ans... Wat col? Told her its the col for border... She replied in a impatience manner sayin only can do transparent so no need to choose... I asked her why... She say cos its too thick so cannot b done... I rem I got amulet that r thicker and they all hav border... I went to the shop cos all my amulet hav similar border frm that shop... And so I told her politely about wat I have n wat I was thinking...... All this while she refuse to walk to counter and was replying frm where she was standin inside the shop... She wasn't doin anything...there is no customer... I was thinking is it really so hard to walk to the counter n show me the col sample???? She walk into the shop and ask the shifu out and by that time her face like chow ta Liao.... I really don't understand y she acted like that.... The shifu came our and I choose the col then he told me ok.... It was less than a min.... Then off I went...went back on the appointed time to collect.. Her face still a bit chow ta when she saw me... The rest happened without incident.... I still don't knw what I had done that offended her till this day... In fact I forgot abt it util I saw this post....

3. Sankachai

I forgot to add this as a discussion.
    For bros who have semilar experience with this aunty or shop, i will like to hear yr story too!:fryingpan:

But after all, really shame on the aunty. Good popularity, good service from all the workers. Except her shitty service.

4. Sankachai

I am still very piss off until now. But i tell myself not to give them my business anymore.
    Her attitude and service really sucks.:angryflame:

5. firevint

firevint Registered Member

6. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Tell her to wear a metta amulet or sanaey one :) face chow chow how to do business like dat?! Haha! BTW, inside so many amulets, not difficult..

7. Sankachai

Lols! Those "amulet" in their shop alot of people know de la! :heehee::heehee:
    No surprise to see their workers not wearing.:thumbs_down:

8. Sip Song

Sip Song Registered Member

Sorry to hear about your bad experience bro. Is it FLS Si Mian Fo shop on the first level??
    There is one lady staff, I think 30 plus, ah lian face de.
    She abit more 'fierce " I encountered before.
    Do look for Ms Feng Mei, Next time instead yah? :heehee:

9. sonice

sonice Registered Member

Dun bother abt that shop. I bought a coconut beads necklace there and after a week of wearing, one end of the thread came off due to the fact it's not being fasten properly. Went bk and was told they dun do any 1-1 exchange. The best part? Offer to fix at 6 bucks. Wtf. I never patronize tat shop anymore.

Anyway for those looking to wrap their amulets, there are better wrappers within tat building

10. amboose

amboose Registered Member

I guess these aunties r just unhappy wif their lives. They shouldn't take it out on others. It may make them feel good but it's not fair to the customers. Then again, customers can take their business elsewhere.

11. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

So far all the stuff there is nice to me :smilie:

12. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Bro, the staffs nice to you could be your metta or metta amulet is working.. "Stuffs"- no guarantee on that..hahaha! :)

13. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

No :smilie:

14. Sankachai

U are right bro, at FLS Si Mian Fo. The aunty in her 40s have abit like lao ah lian face. Thanks for yr recommendation bro. But too bad, they have lost a customer.:cool2:

15. Sankachai

I truly believe that too bro. There are shops within the building with better service, workmanship and reasonable price too!:hahahahaha:

16. Sankachai

The stuff there is nice to everyone, but you dont kena the aunty lor.:angryflame:

17. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

That aunty everytime walk away when i want to buy or ask anything

18. jojolee

jojolee Registered Member

All the stuff there is nice to me? U mean all the THINGS there are nice to u? :heehee: The stuff or staff is nice to u? :confused2:

19. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

Staff. Today blur blur and keep type wrong words :biggrin:

20. Sankachai

Hahahahas! She must pray very hard liao lor. I went back just now before i go off, she was not at the counter. If not sure kena play by me de. When i very "eng" i will entertain her very well de. :heehee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)