Free of Charge Astrological Reading (Trial Run)

Discussion in 'Personal Trades/Freebies/Giveaways' started by Dhamma Galleria, 5 December 2016.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

As there are currently close to 100 participants in the waiting list for free of charge astrological reading, and among the participants, some are our benefactors who have donated to our charity missions. To thank you for saving lives, doing good deeds and lessening those who are in suffering, we will reward you by putting you into the priority queue, and allow your questions to be answered earlier (approximated 1 to 3 days waiting time).

At the same time, I will continue to speed up the answering process for everyone, as it is the main intention of starting this thread to help all who wished to be consulted on the various issues in their lives. Nonetheless, I would like to plead for your kind understanding that, due to the growing numbers, time allowance and patience from you may be required, as I would never want to rush through each consultation.

Feel free to contact me and identify yourself if you are our donors or benefactors. Your questions will be immediately placed into the priority queue. Thank you very much for your kind support!

[SG Events] - Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Last edited: 28 May 2017
    Ong Chiew Ying likes this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    My eye surgery was successful. For the time being I will have to minimize handphone and computer usage, therefore I may be slower in my replies to messages and emails. Nonetheless, I have arranged for my team to carry on with all the current works and projects. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for all the kind concerns and wishes I have received. I'm truly touched! [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

[SG Events] - Jason Hathairat Astrological Reading & Consultation | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Mangala and Khun Paen Lover like this.
  3. Dhamma Galleria

4. Dhamma Galleria

F0016 (priority queue):

Can I get a free overall reading for 2017 more focused on career from you, thanks!

Positive changes will occur in your career development this year, and you will experience a better recognition and receive a better income. At work, you also may encounter some learning experience such as going for courses and workshops, and these learning experiences will increase your credential and capabilities. Thus, it will be advisable to go for these courses or workshops and work hard in learning whatever knowledge they have to offer. There are also an indication that you may consider some sidelines that are related to foreign countries. Perhaps you may want to brainstorm on ideas such as setting up an online business that provides service or products to a foreign land. Furthermore, there is a possible indication of work related traveling.

With hard work and determination, you are likely to gain some wealth through a salary increment or promotion in your line of work. There will be many opportunities available to you especially in terms of climbing the corporate ladder. Now is also a time of great learning where you can achieve new levels of mastery in terms of the skills relevant to your profession. You will gain admiration or notice from your superiors, giving you new perspectives in terms of your credibility and sense of self-worth. If you are looking for a job change or entering into a new profession, it is also an auspicious time.

5. Dhamma Galleria

F0017 (priority queue):

1) I have been going interviews but unable to secure the job. Will I be able to get a job soon and What industry will it be?

Highest chance of securing a job will be from the month of June to October. Careers have a high chance to be related to financial, entertainment or service sector.

2) how's my career for 2017?

You are likely to experience both self-imposed and external pressure this year. Thus, this will increase your chances of suffering from stress-related health issues. In order to mitigate this problem, you should learn to unwind yourself, and do not over worry.

3) is there anything I can do to improve so that I can secure a job?

Will Whatspp you the details.

6. Dhamma Galleria

F0018 (priority queue):

Question 1: I would like to know my luck (overall) cause I always feel that I got like some blockage in my luck. Example like I wanted to get this thing done. But in the end it has either the thing has been done & snatch by others. (Like Credit not due to me ). If possible can advise what are amulet recommended to wear for luck?

There is a star "Hua Ji" in the alignment of your wealth and karmic palace, which indicates that you would experience more obstacles in terms of achieving personal goals or the obtainment of wealth. It means that more hard work have to be put in in most your undertakings. At the same time, the general characteristics showed that you will often experience difficult in the initiate phase of development in most things, but will experience improvements in later on.

Fortunately, you can be optimistic, and despite the difficulty, are likely to press on with a indomitable spirit. However, you must learn to be more patient, and learn to manage your money better. You may be a spendthrift, and you are also prone to relationship conflicts. There also seemed to be a lot of unexpected or hidden problems when you are dating someone, causing the relationship to be unstable. Your relationship or marriage will cause you much financial drains and distress. Do not give all your money to your partner or spouse always. Keep a portion for yourself. Even after marriage, let yourself be the one who controls the family finances.

There are also signs that you would easily experience situations such as parting or separation with your loved ones (including family members, relatives, love partner or closed friends...)

There is another phenomenon commonly found in your life, that things always seemed to be going in circle, and getting nowhere. Therefore, you must learn to be patient and determine in whatever goals you have to break yourself free from the ongoing pattern of inertia and directionless.

However, you are kind-hearted and compassionate, therefore, even though you may face hardships, you will be fortunate enough to pass all of them without much danger. Whatever obstacles you face would eventually become an opportunity for good. Just that you may need to put in more efforts than others on your path to success. Life will be bitter in the first half, but sweet in the second half.

You may consider wearing Pidta, LP Thuad, Phra Somdej, preferably choose one that is made from temple soil, or is brown or red in colour.

Question 2: would like also like to know if I got the life to come out to be an entrepreneur. If yes then when? Can call friend to join me?

The best years of your life will begin in the year 2036 and there will be a major breakthrough in that year. From 2036 onward, you will finally be able to live a life that is more smooth and peaceful, without having to constantly worrying about money and personal problems. Income is expected to be lucrative during this period. Therefore it will be a good time to set up your own business or carry out financial investment (but not recommended to carry out with friends or business partner in a major way).

The list of career or industries suitable for you:

Electricity related, electrical engineer, solar and nuclear energy, combustibles (fuel, gas, petroleum), volcanology, firefighting, television, radio, the fine arts, publishing, motion pictures, script-writing, the cosmetic industry, fundraising, public relations, feng shui or geology practitioner, anthropology, running a pawnshop or an antique store, any of the service professions, the food industry, accounting,law, funeral/mortuary services, farming, land development, landscaping, pottery/statuary, animalcare/veterinary services.

Question 3: Would like to know when is my next relationship coming? have been single for quite sometimes.

There is a high chance of developing a relationship in 2018.

7. Dhamma Galleria

F0019 (priority queue):

Q1) About family.
    Recently my mother and wife had a big quarrel and my mother who had been staying with me was forced out of my house by my wife. My question is : will my mother and wife relationship any chance of getting back to normal? And will my wife suffer any consequences? Will my mother have her own house in future?

There are indications that the situations will get better towards the end of the year, but for the entire year of 2017, quarrels and disputes will be inevitable. Your wife seemed to have the upper-hands, nonetheless, it will be important for her to exercise some emotional control on herself and do not go overboard, otherwise, she may also hurt herself emotionally subsequently. Your mother will likely to be taken care of in terms of having a roof over her head. For further analysis, you may provide their date and time of birth.

Q2) About work
    I have been in my current job for 1 year plus and still I don't like it and not happy. Is this job suitable for me and any prospects?

Not suitable, but you don't have many realistic alternative choices for now until 2018.

Q3) About money
    I am unable to save money and always broke end of the month. Any luck on money matters?

The star that represent your luck is missing in your birth chart. Which means that unless you enter into year or destiny phases in which the wealth star appear, your wealth would likely to be unstable and inadequate during the rest of the periods.

8. Dhamma Galleria

F0020 (priority queue)

My questions:

1) Family:

There may be a tendency to easily quarrel over minor issues with your spouse this year. Therefore, it will be advisable to have some self-awareness in this area and exercise self-control. Try to turn big issues into small issues, and small issues into no issues. Compromise and learn to give in. A peaceful family will bring about prosperity. Cherish your time with your family, and spend more time with them in happy moments such as dining out, or other leisure or enjoyable activities will keep the family in harmony.

Children will be able to express their talents in school and achieve good results. However, may more attention to their health and see a doctor early whenever and discomfort is experienced. They may also get injured easily, but will not be very serious. Some oral health issues will also be experienced, so bring them to see a dentists.

2) Career:

Overall a good year for career development, and things will be especially good in the second half of the year. For the next 20 years, the overall signs are very positive.

3) Financial:

No indication of any serious problems, and from second half of the year onward, financial health will only improve for the next 20 years.

4) The typical human worries:

There are overall no serious problems present in the near future except that more efforts have to be put into maintain a good relationship with your significant other.

9. Dhamma Galleria

F0021 (priority queue):

For my current company, is it good to continue to stay? For my career.

Although currently situations related to your career are not as ideal as you expected, it will gradually improve over the course of 2017.

For job search, any foresee I will be able to find a better company?

If you are determined to change job, there are good opportunities between June to July 2017.

Direction(s) for my relationship with my partner?

There are signs of instability and may experience frequent conflicts, leading to a sense of loneliness, being misunderstood or isolation. The relationship feels like its going in circle and getting nowhere this year.

And if there are advise on sustaining the relation?

Try to avoid quarreling or any misunderstanding. Talk things out nicely and avoid getting angry with each other over small issues.

For investments, foreseen should I start in year 2017 or 2018?

2018 is a very good year for you, so 2018 is recommended.

Is it good for me to join in for any business venture this year?

It will be more advisable to be reserved and avoid taking too much risky with business venture this year.

Anything I need to specially take note for year 2017?

There are signs that show the possibility of a breakdown in your communication with the people close to you, resulting in an inaccurate perception your closed ones have of you. If you remain obstinate in your ways, it will cause your reputation to suffer and adversely affect your social circles.

Thus it will be good if you can remind yourself to be kind and understanding to avoid undesirable social conflicts. By improving on your communication skills and not hesitating to apologize when it becomes clear that you are at fault, will also avoid any regrets that you may later have. Reflect on your conduct more often as well as act on improving it and all will be well.

You also must stop worrying too much and adopt a more positive approach towards life. There will be a few minor obstacles or diversions in your way this year, and may cause you some setbacks for the year. Ensure that you have contingency plans and be prepared for any negative outcomes or unfavorable situations. There is a need for you to be prudent with everything and have perseverance to deal with challenging situations.

10. Dhamma Galleria

F0022:

1. Is the IT industry suitable for me? Anything to note to make my career progress?

It is suitable for you, and will be able to allow you to express your talents and capabilities, however, for nearly the entire duration of 2017, you may be in an almost constant state of exhaustion due to the hectic nature of your job.

It is possible that although your workload has markedly increased, the earnings may not seem to compensate the amount of effort you have put in. A cyclic effect may come about where the large amount of work you have to deal with will make it difficult for you to get enough rest, affecting your time to rest and recuperate which in turn will affect your work performance as well.

You have to break this cycle by establishing boundaries, learn to be patient, working within your limits and setting aside enough time for rest.

2. What's my life in general? Any thing to take note?

During your childhood, your body might be weak or fell sick frequently. The earlier part of your life was not too ideal, and you could have faced many obstacles, even falling into depression when you were younger.

From your early 30s onward life will become more stable and there will be more chances for positive progress in your career and wealth. The best years of your life will begin in the year 2021.

You are an amphibious individual who will be able to exercise determination to take proactive actions to achieve your goals. You can be adventurous and able to tolerate hardships. With your strong perseverance, you will eventually overcome all obstacles and challenges and become successful in the second half of your lifespan.

You love justice, are kind-hearted, soft-hearted, a reasonable person who always deliberately weighs all options. You are docile, stay within boundaries and the teaching of elders, look peaceful, calm and collected, a person of undemanding and simple style who looks more senior than the real age, deliberate and careful in your presentation.

However, you may often be subject to damaging rumors or wrongful allegations as well as sudden accidents or danger. People very close to you can sometime double cross and betray you. Career and relationships may often give your distress or heartaches, therefore, you may need to exercise more patience in these areas.

3. Any thing I can do to improve my life?

For the current destiny phase you are going through, relationship and career will often experience instability, or you will often feel that you are not able to find the right partner or the right job.

Learn to look at the positive sides or the person you are with or the career you are in, and understanding that sometimes time is needed to develop everything to the way you desired. You will often tend to feel moody, lonely, and struggle with the feeling that everything you are doing seemed to be in vain, thus learn to better manage your emotions and stay optimistic, as you are not going through a terrible phase.

It's just that you need time to find your direction and bearing. Wear a Phra Pidta or LP Thuad, preferably made of temple soil or clay may help.

Newbie91 and KarmaWozer12 like this.
  11. Dhamma Galleria

F0023:

1) I like to ask what job is suitable for me? I have changed many jobs over the past 10 years.

Jobs that are related to communicate, marketing, advertising, banking, finance, stocks/bonds, jeweler, automobile and aircraft manufacturing, law enforcement, military, or music.

2) What age is suitable for me to get married? Also, any romance luck this year? I am single for many years already.

There will be a chances of brief romantic encounters at the second half of this year, but for serious stable relationship, it will likely to take place only in the year 2018 and after. Between 2018 and 2021 are good for marriage, with the the best years falling into the years 2019 or 2021.

3) Any important things to take note in year 2017?

You may get into certain problems, disputes or conflicts related to money. Therefore, settle all your debts timely, or you may face prosecution or warnings. Avoid lend money to others, otherwise, you may get into a quarrel or not getting any money back.

Your relationships with others may easily experience a few setbacks or you may even entangled yourself with some legal issues that could drag on for quite some time. Therefore it require you to be very careful in the handling of any social relationships and avoid breaching any laws.

In terms of health, you may experience certain oral health issues or problems related to digestive system, which will cost you money to visit the medical professionals. Your mind will tend to be filled with many thoughts this year, causing your mood to be unstable. It will be advisable to worry and think less. You may often find yourself in situations where you feel trapped and powerless this year, causing you much anguish and internal turmoil. The constant worrying and fretting will prove to be unproductive and only make things worse for you.

You must remember that your current condition is more of a product of your negative state of mind than the harshness of reality. All you need to do is to move forward, summon courage and willpower to get back on your feet and put twice as much effort into your work than usual.

You may also need to think less about changing job. By staying focus and working hard in your current position, you will eventually progress positively, and by 2018, situations in different aspects of life, including wealth and career, will become better.

Newbie91 likes this.
  12. Dhamma Galleria

F0024:

Q1. How will my career be in future?

Although in the year 2017, career wise there is a sense of stagnation, as if things are going in circle, getting no where and you are facing great obstacles in the process of making money, situations will become much better from year 2018 onward. From 2018 to 2023 are some of the best years in your life in terms of wealth, thus don't be afraid of the obstacles you are facing this year as they are there to build up your patience, skills and characters, allowing you to have the necessary experience which will help you to succeed in the near future.

Q2. Is there any chance for me to find someone to build my career together?

Yes, but the partners may only start to become helpful to you from 2018 onward.

Q3. Is there anything I can do now? cause I'm unemployed currently.

There are some good chances for you to find a job in the second half of May to first half of July. Female bosses, clients or your mother, or other female relatives, family members and associates will be able to provide you with a lot of help financially or in terms of work opportunities. You may consider exploring the possibility of leveraging on their assistance for work and financial opportunities.

For a start, you may also consider getting an amulet with tiger image, preferably made of wood. At the same time, carry a red packet (Ang Bao) with you always, put some dried tea leaves inside and rice that is uncooked, and keep it inside your wallet. In terms of house Feng Shui, avoid sleeping with bed that is at the North Western corner of the house.

13. Dhamma Galleria

F0025:

Changes will easily occur in your work this year. You are likely to receive recognition and appreciation for your efforts and talents in work. There will be high chances of receiving an increment in salary and promotion.

Nonetheless, you are likely to face interpersonal conflicts at work. Even between colleagues that were previously amiable, there will be disagreement and misunderstanding happening causing possible conflicts and disputes. Therefore, it will be crucial to always be tolerant.

On the other hand, your talents will face good opportunities of being shown and recognized, and if you are undertaking some form of academic pursuits, you will also achieve excellent results. It is a good year to upgrade your skills be going for courses or through self-directed learning.

In terms of relationship, if you are single, there is a chance of you starting a relationship this year with someone who has faced similar life circumstances as you. She could be a person whom shares similar hobbies, view of life or have areas that are common with you. If you are in a relationship or married, be cautious of a male third party bringing problems between the two of you. There will be many minor conflicts this year.

In terms of health, be careful of illness related to your respiratory system, skin diseases and injuries to your hands and legs. Be cautious of injuries in the kitchen, or any place where there is fire, or many types of electronic equipment in the surrounding.

In your spare time, it will be good to carry out religious and philosophical studies to deepen your understanding of the nature of life and to increase your wisdom in the process towards creating a more meaningful and purposeful life. As long as you stay humble and low profile and always keep your mind open to learning, you will gain fulfillment.

In terms of wealth, you may be faced with people who are asking you to join in their business venture or investment. It is not advisable for you to join them as it may lead to heavy losses. Please do not be tempted by their proposal for earning quick money. Also do not lend out your money, otherwise the process of return will be tedious.

It is advisable to spend more time with your family members and shares with them your personal struggles. They will be able to give you good advices and help you lighten your emotional problems. It is advisable to stay relax and optimistic in the year 2017. No major problem or illness will befall you if you stay positive, carry good and righteous intention within you often and always make an effort to do charity work and help other people.

In the month of January, it is a month in which you may face problems caused by your friends, or some of your friends may get into serious problems that require you to extend a helping hand. They may request that you help them financially. You will be put into a dilemma as whether to help and how much to help. In terms of health, be watchful of digestive system, and becoming too lackluster. Keeping yourself busy and doing exercise regularly will improve your health.

In the month of February, avoid spending too much effort in helping your friends. If you help them too much you are likely to get yourself into problems. Always draw a bottom line to set a limit on how much you want to intervene in the affairs of other people.

In the month of March, be cautious of back stabbers causing you work related problems. If you work hard and able to seize whatever opportunities presented to you, you will be able to create new breakthroughs at work. Be cautious of skin problems this month.

In the month of April, you will face some setbacks related to financial investments. It is advisable to pause and do a careful assessment before proceeding further. In terms of work, it will be more advisable to stay on the conservative and avoid taking too many risks. Avoid lending money to friends or being a guarantor of any kind. In terms of health, be cautious of injuring your bones, hands or legs.

In the month of May, you are likely to find someone who seems to be able to communicate well with you. Your mood will be lightened up and happy. Wealth will be improved this month and work is smooth. Relationship with colleagues or business associates will be amiable. You may consider increasing your financial investment and may receive unexpected returns. In terms of health, be cautious of infection or skin allergy.

In the month of June, wealth is average and you need to be very careful in financial investment. Some minor losses could be experienced. Avoid any business expansion or taking more risks. Do things one step at a time. Avoid being rush. Some minor problems may occur to your relationship this month if you are attached or married, mostly due to the appearance of a third party. As long as you are careful in handling the problem, it is likely to pass.

In the month of July, be cautious of accidents involving cars, or being knocked down by someone or objects. There will be differing views in work between colleagues or business associates. It is advisable to take the views of others into consideration.

In the month of August, be cautious of making mistakes when handling legal documents or signing any contracts. Make sure you understand all implications before you engage. You are likely to receive help from friends or colleagues that can help you lower your pressure. It is recommended to take some time off and travel to take a break.

In the month of September, spending more time with the elders in your family will benefit you. You will learn a lot of things from them such as how to handle people and things in life. Work will be busy and you will face new challenges. In terms of health, be cautious of oral health problems.

In the month of October, avoid gambling or taking high risk in financial investments. You will feel a sense of lost and emptiness this month, and should be careful not to misplace your personal belongings.

In the month of November, mistakes will be made at work, therefore it is advisable to pay more attention to the small details. You may experience back stabbers or hidden enemies at work, and causing damage to your reputation. It is advisable not to seek revenge and simply keep yourself on the path of righteousness. Eventually, others around you will be able to discern who is right and who is wrong.

In the month of December, it will be a good month to rest and recharge. Nonetheless, you will experience more socializing or gathering, which may cause you to feel exhausted. You will be able to expand your social network and receive help through the process. In terms of health, be cautious of digestive problems.

14. Dhamma Galleria

F0026:

How is my relationship and wealth in the year 2017?

In terms of relationship, you face the possibility danger of having a third party intrusion. Your love life will be extremely complicated and although you have tried every way you possibly can to save this relationship, it does not seem to be hopeful. You have spent a lot of effort and even money on this relationship hoping to make it work, but all the efforts you have invested in have led to an empty outcome. You are feeling depressed and heartbroken. There are simply too many minor problems that you cannot solve. The relationship is now lacking a clear direction.

It will also be crucial for you to stay humble and low profile. Be cautious of friends who may back stab you and scam you. Be extra careful when signing any legal contracts, or the possibility of getting into legal problems. Do not neglect the small details and the trivial legal implications. As long as you stay calm, and make peace with all around you, and carry out careful analysis and consideration, your business plan or a financial investment should be able to commence smoothly.

Wealth is not bad for you this year. There will even be chances of promotion or an increment in salary for the good recognition you have gained. As long as you are hardworking and always ready to seize an opportunity, you will excel this year. Beside your main career, you can also consider carrying out some sidelines. It will be imperative to be sensitive to the changes in the market. Plan and make a system of generating wealth and this will be a good year to get ready for a new business venture.

15. Dhamma Galleria

As there are currently more than 50 people queuing for free of charge reading, please allow me time to respond to each participants' questions. I will try my best to assist but I do need time. Thank you very much for your kind understanding and support!

16. Dhamma Galleria

F0027:

1) What is my wealth like in my life. I feel like i always have " enough to use" only, when i have other sources of income, i tend to have something to squander away the money.

You will have enough financial resources throughout your life to use, however, you will only enter the best years of your life from 2028 onward, and from 2028 to your 80s, the general tendency is that you to have a lot of wealth during this period, especially between 2043 to 2067. However, in the year 2018, you will also have a minor windfall. The year 2017 will be average in terms of wealth, and money will come and go, or you are constantly in a situation in which wealth will be unstable, especially toward the second half of the year. After marriage, your wealth and reputation will improve a lot.

2) What is my health like in life. What should I do to take more care of it.

The inherent nature of your health is not considered strong and throughout your life you will easily be prone to both physical and psychological problems. Some health problems in which you must be cautious always included areas related to your stomach, getting cold easily, injuries to your limbs, issues related to blood or blood vessels, and respiratory system.

3) What amulet is suitable for me

Phra Somdej, LP Thuad, Phra Khring, Amulets made with temple soil or candle wax....etc

17. Dhamma Galleria

F0028

1) General forecast on Studies and advice I should take note(Starting UNI in sept ).

Overall 2017 will be a positive year for study, you are likely to be able to do well, get good results or being able to enroll into a prestige university or course. The downside is that you will be highly likely to be caught within interpersonal dispute, backstabbing, conflicts or misunderstanding, thus it will be important to be watchful. Also it will be good if you think twice before saying or writing anything on the social media, or in your own social circle.

2) Advice on wealth (Many unexpected and problems causing tight cashflow , wanna know if everything will go well in the long run and and advice I should heed).

Wealth wise is definitely not a good year. It is not that you are not receiving money, but your money will be drained often (in huge amount) in unavoidable situations. You should make an effort to cut down spending on member of the opposite sex, eating out, buying things that you don't need, or spending out of impulse. The more you go out, the more you will spend. You may also be doing some travelings overseas this year. Do careful budgeting in all decisions.

3) Family/relationship health and advice to help.

There will be some cherry blossom luck this year, especially at the second half of the year after August. However, these cherry blossoms are often brief romantic encounters or passing infatuation. They are not likely to develop in any serious long term relationship, at the same time, you are likely to spend money because of courting.

For family, it is too general to be analyzed as I am not sure which family member you are referring to, or regarding which aspect of the family. There are indications that your household will experience some minor but repeating problems or quarrels within or with people outside, but the problems are not major and your family will eventually received help in settling such disputes; but for more in-depth reading, the date and time of birth of each member, and if possible, the Feng Shui of the house would need to be thoroughly analyzed.

18. Dhamma Galleria

Wrong post.

aboy6661 likes this.
  19. aboy6661

aboy6661 Registered Member

Hi Sir, can i know if it is still available?

20. Dhamma Galleria

F0028:

As promised a brief reading for you when I have the time. Sorry for the late reply as there has been too much work. Thanks:

READING YOUR BIRTH CHART - PART I (Personality, Behavior & Karmic Traits)

Idealistic yet practical, you are shown to be an impressionable yet intelligent and determined individual. Although you are charming and easygoing, you possess a strong character and are often objective and enterprising.

You are highly imaginative, intuitive, and receptive. As a humanitarian, you are usually sensitive and caring, with a universal sense of family. This also suggests that you can use your knowledge to help people.

Sympathetic and compassionate, you are receptive to the needs of others and may benefit from staying detached and refraining from fluctuating moods. Magnetic and charming, yet tough and resolute, you are often a blend of caution and eagerness.

Witty and logical, you can quickly assess people and their motives. As a hardworking visionary, you have extensive energy with which to achieve in life.

Although you seem amiable, your dynamic personality reveals an inner nobility, intelligence, and strong determination. A love for learning and a need to be informed emphasize how important knowledge is to your inner quest. Education often ensures the development of your enormous potential.

Philosophical in your thinking, you can see the experience gained from previous difficulties in life. Usually you are progressive, and deep inside there is a strong sense that you have something worthwhile to say.

While you are prone to worry, your pride stops you from displaying your doubts or indecision; it also often places you in positions of leadership rather than subordinate to others.

Having a strong sense of duty and responsibility, you may have to maintain a balance between your duties and your ideals. As a perfectionist, you may need to overcome a tendency to criticize or be too demanding by focusing your attention on being of service to others.

READING YOUR BIRTH CHART - PART II (Different Aspects in Life)

Career & Income:

Determined and progressive, you enjoy putting new ideas and methods into practice. Intelligent as well as sensitive, you may find that occupations relating to communicating people or learning from others point of view or experience most interesting.

You are likely to succeed before the public in some way. With your original and inventive ideas, you may be interested in education, writing, or social reform. Having power and innate business acumen suggests that you can achieve much in life, although you may be happier if your plans include your natural sense of vision.

Although personal fulfillment comes through work and productive activities, you may need to avoid taking on too much. The medical and healing professions can also be good outlets for your talents. You usually work well cooperatively as part of a team or partnership.

Capable and intuitive and with a sharp intellect, you need to find a purpose or an exciting project to occupy yourself with. You are likely to have many changes in your social contacts as well as opportunities for travel, or you will find foreign culture very appealing to you.

The general tendency is for you to experience difficult or obstacles at making money especially entering into the year 2017 onwards. Recently work progress seems to be stagnating and pay rise is not likely to occur soon.

However, the year 2017 and 2018 are years in which your career progress will be stagnating, and whatever you plan to achieve would usually be not successful. You may also experience a lot of pressure both in terms of work and in your personal life. You will tend to not be happy with your work and constantly which to find another better career option, but to no avail.

However, from 2019 onward, you will be able to spot money and career opportunity and turn them into profits, you are generally lucky and successful with a chance of receiving inheritances. You will tend to be prosperous in your late 50s and onward. Your achievements will be especially high with plenty of wealth. But big successes will occur in the second half of your life. Also, throughout your life, you will be able to hold high authoritative position that carry out important duties (especially related to money) for the company, but this may not necessarily translate to wealth.

Social Relationship or Siblings:

You will have friends and siblings that are people of high society and wealth to whom you can turn for assistance. Your relationship with them will tend to be cordial and long lasting. However, there is a tendency that your parents are not very good in terms of relationship with each other, or they are suffering from certain major illness that follow them throughout their life, your relationships with them may not be very good, or you may not be able to benefit too much from them since young, or you will be separated from them (or not living together) when you were young (especially experiencing problem with the father). At the same time, you must be careful that friends may often cause you to spend or lose money unnecessarily.

Relationship, Marriage or Love Life:

Although you are protective and loving, you may have to overcome an inclination to be controlling or bossy, especially over your lover or offsprings. Your friendships and romantic aspirations may be connected with your career and ambitions. You are likely to be drawn toward powerful or knowledge people with social connections.

A willingness to work hard for those you love indicates that you are loyal and responsible. Romantically, your quest for love may be influenced by practical considerations and a need for security.

Your restlessness and ever-changing moods may at times cause difficulties with others, but with love and understanding you can make relationships work through your subtle power of persuasion.

Overall your marriage is considered beneficial for you, although there are times you will feel that passionate is not strong between the both of you. It is also necessary for you to ago through a lot of obstacles before settling down into marriage. Nonetheless, you are rather afraid of your wife getting angry, even though she can be a helpful partner.

In terms of affinity with Deity, you may worship Ji Gong, the wealth corner of your house is in the West.

Last edited: 20 October 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)