1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Fortune Teller - Woodlands

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by PictureHouse, 31 October 2010.

1. janet

janet Registered Member

Bro ken is in this thread.. Kenteo1488. You can follow the number in his profile to reach him. can call or drop a text, but sometimes need to wait a while for reply. Just wait patiently, meanwhile can calm down and sort out your thoughts haha. Master's rate are 30 (short) and 48 (longer consultation) if not wrong, put in angbao. Got more can put more! All the best!

guoqiangx3 likes this.
  2. Curl

Curl Registered Member

Hi, Just want to share my experience with Master Zhang Cai Fong. (I signed up an acct just to let others know the other side of the coin)

I have been to a couple of FT and she is the least accurate, but most pricy of all. Btw, the venue is now at Victoria Wholesale Centre, which I had slight difficulties getting there too. To prove that I am not a troll, how i got there is by taking to Lavander MRT, exit from B, walk along Kallang Avenue straight and make a left turn at Padang Jeringau, going past Mapletree Investments. (Took me 20-30 min cuz I made a right turn at Padang Jeringau towards Kampong Bahru) I always believed that if i had trouble heading to a place, means that FT and me cannot connect etc.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about my job search so I asked when will I find a good job. She said in 2 months' time I would get a good job which she recommended me to take up, and within 1 month, I would get an insurance/banking/finance job offer, which she asked me not to take up, since my discipline is different from the job offer (I told her my discipline) and since 2 months later I would get the supposedly better job. Well, I got a job offer yesterday, and it isnt a banking/finance industry.

Next thing, I wanted to know why did I get rejected from an agency. She told me that I lost out to a guy who speaks better than me. Actually, the job is a caregiver role, which only ladies apply to. And they opened up about 20 over vacancies, so I lost out to 20 ladies/women, not just one guy.

Thirdly, I showed her a photograph of a group of people and asked her who in the picture had feelings for me. She took my hand to tong lin, and in my mind I was thinking of the guy in the picture who liked me, but she didnt mention him at all. She tried to avoid my question by answering in a vague manner, etc: "I feel these guys are not bad," then she went on to pick 3 out of 5 guys there.

I get the feeling that sometimes, people who ask questions divulge certain mannerism unknowingly, or input their comments, and she's quick to pick up on that, hence people may think she's accurate for them. For me, I tried to be neutral, though on love matters I was willing her to pick out the right guy. I really wanted Master Zhang to be accurate.

One last thing. If she's a great help to people, her husband Ken wouldn't have said things like: Thanks for the support guys.

Blue Sky and ThaiB like this.
  3. Happygolucky

Happygolucky Registered Member

This remind me when I first visited her, I went towards Victoria Street ( the opposite direction ) and luckily I discovered that I was in the wrong road when I was at the bridge and walked back towards Kallang Road and asked someone for direction to turn in around Pico Ctr.
    I hope her prediction is correct for me ( fingers crossed).

My biggest worried is Master Zhang predicted something will happen but no date was given. Because of this I am not sure if her prediction will come true or not?

Base on the reviews here I think she is at least 70% accurate (maybe about 10% of us is still waiting for the outcome)

I am very happy to read good reviews on Master Zhang cos that shows that my prediction is more likley to come true but I am also aware that not every Fortune teller is 100% accurate.

Since we are paying to get a reading and waited up to 1 to 3 hrs
    and some even invite her for feng shui audit so I hope Ken will continue to say " Thank you for your support".

Now I just pray that my prediction
    will come true and happen ASAP.

Good Luck! Good Health! everyone.

4. kenteo1488

kenteo1488 Premium Member Premium Member

Is it wrong to say thanks for the support? We don't only see you one person.And please tell me what is wrong with that.
    As I have follower that always come and buy food and stuff for us, what is wrong when saying thanks for the support as there is so many fortune teller and fengshui master but choose to engage us.we have many regular too.if you think thanks for the support is not the correct word.
    Please enlightened me to use a better word .
    By the way just to let you know it is not us who choose to be here, it was rent by one of the follower that my wife has help and he repay us by invite us to be there as my house is too small to cater for so many people
    of COZ we have people saying it is difficult to come here.but missing your way here is not my fault.
    We pay some amount of the rent only, as he is the shareholder of the building.if I would have to choose I will like to be in orchard where everyone know where it is and don't have trouble finding.
    I am sorry if the prediction is not accurate for you.when started this thread about us I expect the goods and bad and will take in whatever comment.So far 95 percent of the comment is good.i think I am glad to help that 95 percent of people.by the way they are not engage by us or we pay money for them to write about us.

Not trying to be rude.what do you mean pricy? I have air con, I have rental to pay, I have a helper .you are saying $30 is ex.and you mention we are the most expensive? Who do you went to those street fortune teller at Waterloo street or those ah pek at those neighbourhood.
    Please dont compare the price everyone have it price it own value .
    Actually I am fine if you say not accurate but when you say thanks for the support is wrong.i think a lot of the dealer here have to learn by saying thanks for the support is wrong.
    If it is not accurate for you then I have nothing to say.as long as me and my wife does not bluff or hurt anyone in our event of business.
    I have people who came back crying at us saying how we have save them before.

Last edited: 6 May 2014
    Jison, SIFVION and Young Yang like this.
  5. chitleong

chitleong Registered Member

Pls think bef saying something. Otherwise, will only end up like a fool. We need to show more wisdom or at least, some common sense.
    Just some comments.
    Location: This was already clearly stated. Go or not, it's really your choice. So what is there to complain?
    Most pricy: No details given and dunno what basis is this comment made on. But I dun really think the rate is even considered expensive as I hv been to countless FTs.
    'Thks for the support': This is one that I really cannot understand. This is what we call courtesy and respect. To point fault at this is really ridiculous.
    Not accurate: This one, I really got to respect it coz the results may not be the same for everyone. But juz like to share that there are aso certain things which Master Zhang predicted for me but did not came true and I'm really thankful for that coz they are misfortune. So in this case, do I hope that the prediction is accurate? My answer is of course no. But I can't say Master Zhang is not accurate becoz I started performing merits and be more vigilant, so things could hv changed as a result. For me, I always give pple the benefit of doubt unless dead proven otherwise. There are some spot on answers which Master Zhang has given. Overall, I benefitted in many ways through Master Zhang's advice and guidance. End of day, is accurate reading really what u want? For me, it really more of solving my problems.

gepardlee and Young Yang like this.
  6. Happygolucky

I really understand how Curl feel.
    I once visited a fortune teller charging $60 and can't answer my
    query. Me too also wrote a long reviews on him. The reasons is "mad and furious". I also read up few good reviews on him and made a trip there and got lost during my visit.
    Eventhought I have posted a bad reviews but still there are people who find him good which I must said is affinity.

Something for sure is Ken and Master Zhang are very kind person.
    I don't feel any pressure when consulting her( she will not say
    something bad infront of you knowing that you are in such a difficult time) I really appreciate that, I feel calm after seeing her.

If Master Zhang is 100% accurate then I am not sure if I can afford to pay her?

Curl and kenteo1488 like this.
  7. kenteo1488

kenteo1488 Premium Member Premium Member

Hi ash.

May I ask you some question.
    So do you think amulet is real of bluff.
    We don't say about fortune teller why not say do you believe in monk ?what you saying all these people bluf fortune teller , fengshui master?
    You believe God , ghost.you never see you won't believe right?
    Then why are you having amulet and saying u sick is it because of you say ghost story with gf in dark dark place.that was what say in yr previous thread.please don't say because of saying.dont believe then ok.dont say all these people cheat.
    Let say from this thread as there are few other master here also, so meaning all those people who came and my wife just guess only?
    You say piece of cake .why not you sit down and guess this maybe 50 people from the thread see whether is piece of cake not.
    Saying is easy, I borrow you my office you come and guess.
    Let me point out that what you mention here .You believe writing on paper and he know what you write then is call real.
    You want i can bring you to one master but.remember to bring ton of money for him to con.he can even guess 4d with you 1st prize somemore .you can write down your ah gong ah ma number he also know.yr bank account number he also know.but you need to pay a lot of money.
    Then those china guy at pasar malam that can guess your surname correctly is master of master to you am I right to say that.
    Then those monk and fortune teller all bluff.coz they can't perform all this to you?
    Please think before you say.please see more learn more before you say all this .

Last edited: 7 May 2014
    mcjc likes this.
  8. aaa

aaa Registered Member

I have engaged their service before.

All I can say is that she is good.

First timers might say her forecasts are inaccurate, but based on my first experience, it is because her answers at times have much deeper meanings behind and that is for yourself to go and find out.

Remember... they are forecasts. Variables are yours.

Take the opportunity to digest her meanings, and ask for further clarifications.

What can be told she will be patient enough to explain, what cannot be told... she will be patient to tell you so. If you can't comprehend all in the given timespan... take her words back home and slowly digest. Engage her again on your findings for further clarification if needed.

Quoting Curl's enquiry on which guy in the group photo has interest in you for example. Based on her such answer... if you dwell deeper... probably it might be the truth that the guy you have interest in has actually no real love for you, and or in a long run, you are better off not choosing him. The 3 guys picked out actually might have real love for you but still lacking. Again... you should ask.

When she touches my fingers... sometimes i feel so embarrassed is because I feel so naked LOL.

Matter of fact... I feel that she actually knows what is in your mind or questions (much clearer than yourself), but most of the time... the triggering and seeking point must be initiated by yourself.

Keep an open mind when seeking her's or others' help. Use them as dipsticks and apply your own analysis. When you are open... you can learn and change.

Thanks Bro Ken and CF!

9. gepardlee

gepardlee Registered Member

This is strictly based on my opinions and experiences...

I have know and being consulted by Master Zhang for over six years and she is rather accurate.

I have benefitted from her and I wish to comment:

Some years ago I recommended a very good buddy of mine to visit her for consultation. I still vivid remember it was at their home instead of the shop near Lavender. My buddy show her some photos of her girlfriend now wife whether they can be married blissfully. When she said no, my friend was upset and said she's not accurate.

Now what happen to my friend just married for six months?? Everyday see him not happy and almost on the verge of divorcing:(.

Three years ago, Master Zhang warned me to be careful of my legs and back till to end of that year. I overlooked and somewhere around August, a heavy machinery while I was inspecting slipped and landed on my left toe, crashing the bones and required some stitching. Later by end of the year I was doing house painting, this time I took every precaution but still had a fall from a ladder. I can heard my back some cracking noises but luckily I felt nothing. phew...:cute2-onion-head-emoticon:

10. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

I have seen n consulted Master Zhang lately.She knows something about me without me telling her n we just chitchat throughout. My review is good n valuable advices given. Hopefully, e pointers given can really help me.You have to see to believe it.She n Rekka Soh have beings to help in reading.I cannot explain but say GOOD! :)

11. angelwish

angelwish Registered Member

Dear Brother,

I'm contacted this number but the reply is "wrong number".
    I would like to make appointment today-25 May late evening.
    Possible?

Thanks

12. clement

clement Registered Member

一命,二运,三风水

13. Happygolucky

一命,二运,三风水,四积德,五读书.
    (doing good deeds and have a good education does change our fate)

blackstar likes this.
  14. blackstar

blackstar Registered Member

It's the fourth n fifth the hardest

15. clement

I quote="Happygolucky, post: 749438, member: 14550"]一命,二运,三风水,四积德,五读书.
    (doing good deeds and have a good education does change our fate)[/quote]
    i only believe in good deeds

16. blackstar

blackstar Registered Member

Believe in yourself and do good deeds. Or at least do do bad.
    Life is simple, Karma ripens when time come.

clement likes this.
  17. Happygolucky

A good education will get you a good job and high pay salary(a beautiful wife) hahahaha so you got less worry(I said less worry not no worry)
    Many people consulted Master Zhang also due to some $$$ and relationship issue.

18. clement

[quote, ="Happygolucky, post: 749464, member: 14550"]A good education will get you a good job and high pay salary(a beautiful wife) hahahaha so you got less worry(I said less worry not no worry)
    Many people consulted Master Zhang also due to some $$$ and relationship issue.[/quote]
    For me,放生 is more realistic.

GLHunter likes this.
  19. Happygolucky

Be a Vegetarian or eat less meat.
    有钱岀钱有力岀力.

GLHunter and blackstar like this.
  20. temp

temp Registered Member

有钱岀钱有力岀力 - that I can agreed and I believe in this.

Be a Vegetarian or eat less meat - that I do not think affect one's karma. Sorry I do not believe in this as human is the top in the food chain.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)