[Let's Discuss & Share!] Finding time for dhamma studies

Discussion in 'General Buddhism' started by dande, 5 March 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dande

dande Suspended

tank you la..... at least you never mud stir again. :heehee:

2. Rodin

Rodin Registered Member

Wow, talking about another classic example here....
    Seriously, I really didnt expect fellow Dhamma companions could be like this.
    Better yet still, I think it probably best to keep quiet instead of taking all sorts of personal standpoints trying to defend the Dhamma or proclaim in it in the most righteous way - because, obviously that's how certain words are taken in here and also expressed. I'm no longer going to complain about it by saying that it's "too bad" again to see such thing live on amongst others.
    And in fact, it also wouldnt be helpful, for criticising an other is blindly criticising oneself. And knowing that, in that way we all share karmic consequences over our deeds that link us together through a discussion via this topic...
    So, better be careful not to create more deceit, and more importantly: not make any such claims or take any such positions or attitudes in the name of Dhamma, for that would be a major insult on the profound nature of the Sacca Dhamma, which would remain far from sight still when one continues to quarrel over minor personal issues...

Be at ease, and more importantly: be at peace!

3. p-regret

p-regret Registered Member

uhhuh...you talk so much for what. I tot someone said this? Don't want reply already why still keep replying :heehee:

Can't you see you have contradicted yourself? :rolleyes2:

Indirect criticism from you doesn't equal to criticism ar. Hello members here are not stupid you know, we can read between the lines :cool2: And we can spot people on their high horses from afar :hahahahaha:

If you think its probably best to keep quiet instead of trying to defend the Dhamma, why don't you keep quiet instead of trying to defend your viewpoint instead (which is not even the Dhamma) :heehee:

I don't see you keeping quiet lehs :hrmz: :heehee:

4. p-regret

I will volunteer to keep quiet first, provided you also keep quiet and stop uttering nonsense to provoke me, and I will not reply in this thread anymore. And in other threads, if you do decide to post, please don't contradict yourself in your postings again (or at least reduce the number of flaws in your arguments) :heehee:

5. dande

dande Suspended

LOL p-regret i zap you to dino land!

6. Rodin

Rodin Registered Member

oh well...when somebody obviously feels provoked then it is an completely different case. Because then it is just only fun to keep on replying, only to see you getting frustrated and attacking what is thrown at you without you knowing what you're fighting at - or even fighting for...
    whaha, gimme a break please....get ur things sorted before you claim to be such a hero whahaha plzzzzzzz
    And volunteering to be quiet? dont make me laugh even harder..you obviously didnt know what I meant by keeping quiet. You know there's this saying; while the foolish talks foolish incessantly, the wise prefer to keep silent... take this in some closer consideration bro, and peace shall be with you (in your mind and angry thoughts)
    Seriously...I can fully accept your point of view and your fierce way of criticising my comments, as I'm not affected by that in my own way of thinking - or as in the way you said; I'm NOT provoked by any words as I'm not feeling to defend my standpoint at all. I'm not claiming to be such a wiseguy as you interpreted it, so I also do not blame you for having such thoughts and then expressing them openly here. I'm fine with it bro, think whatever you wanna think...but PLZ consider your level of unwholesome thought before you choose instantly to act in accord to those thoughts. Because you're not influencing me with that, but merely yourself get hit by your own deeds bringing you all but peace in your mind. I think you're wise enough to tell for yourself whether you want that or not..but since you're acting so tough like a righteous hero I find only fun to play some more with you whaha. But hey, out of compassion, I dont think this is gonna bring any benefit in the end for you,for me, or for everybody else in here...so why keep bothering and frustrating yourself about something which lacks your understanding? better leave it bro.... Plz understand that hereby I definitely do not claim to know more than you, and most definitely not because I studied in university as was one of your attacking points previously, because I lack in a lot of things from my understanding too... But a fact is that I could understand your point and take your criticism into consideration to review my earlier comment which caused this quarrel, but can you REALLY see through the lines like you claim to be able to? Because if so, then I guess it shouldnt have been too difficult for you to get my message in that comment instead of that it "provoked" you.. And in that way then this turmoil was not neccesary to start in the first place at all....

And to bro dande; see you next time again in one of your post/topics with all the best intentions you had to start this kind of topic as well :D

7. p-regret

Sigh...again you are full of crap and rubbish. Gave you a chance to keep quiet liao but you just like to contradict yourself and shoot yourself in the foot. Highly irritating, I know you want to win uncle kekwei to be AF's no. 1 irritant right. I wish you well :hahahahaha:

And your IQ is really low I guess, stop pretending to know me. If there's one thing I learnt it is that never to get too emotionally involved in forum fights because there are plenty of fools like you around. It doesn't bother me at much, so why should I be angry with you at all, and I never claimed to be a wise guy either :hahahahaha:. Ive always said uncle drizzt, leslie and sattha are truly the wise guys, much wiser than me :smile:

Hahahahs. I just like to point out that your arguments that don't hold water at all.

You said this:
    And volunteering to be quiet? dont make me laugh even harder..you obviously didnt know what I meant by keeping quiet. You know there's this saying; while the foolish talks foolish incessantly, the wise prefer to keep silent...

But please reflect on who is the one who started the quarrel by making comments that aren't necessary at all after everything has settled. Who is the one acting hero here by refusing to keep quiet? :hahahahaha: I gave you a chance to do so but you just want to annoy me right :crazy-eyes:

In case you are mistaken, you may be provoking me and I'm peeved/annoyed, but that doesn't mean I'm angry :heehee: Annoyed has a slightly less serious connotation to it :hahahahaha:

Alright, that's all I have to say to you. Maybe we can be good friends in our next life bah :hahahahaha: (i think this life cannot liaos :boink:)

Really sorry to sis Dande for spoiling her thread :redface: Paiseh Paiseh :redface::redface:

8. p-regret

:hahahahaha::hahahahaha::hahahahaha:

Sis this is not SA lehs..can't zap people de..:heehee:

9. dande

dande Suspended

maybe in kekwei's astral plain can oso.

10. p-regret

I din noe you like joining Kekwei in his imagination :hahahahaha:

11. dande

dande Suspended

:hahahahaha::hahahahaha::hahahahaha: bit of loony does one good. you know the story of how a man don't know how to say ANYTHING but he finally got the words "im stupid" and proceed to repeat that for all his life...... in the end he achieved enlightenment.......!

but i repeat a little only hor.....

12. Jackshen84

Jackshen84 Registered Member

Thread closed as requested by TS.

kind regards,

jackshen84

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)