[Let's Discuss & Share!] Finding time for dhamma studies

Discussion in 'General Buddhism' started by dande, 5 March 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sattha

sattha Registered Member

Master p-regret and his slant philosophy. :heehee:

2. dande

dande Suspended

no lah... if he didn't say that i wouldn't have said sorry too... its really silly.

3. Aero

Aero Registered Member

no problem.....sis....you've a nice evening too.....:wink2:

4. p-regret

p-regret Registered Member

DaGe Sattha is super pro..Come in with one post and settle the whole situation liaos..Salute :biggthumpup1:

5. dande

dande Suspended

that and your post lah but yes, thank you to bro sattha *bow*

..... is that a dinosaur i spy at your avatar and not the prohpet of regret? :heehee:

ahhhhhhhhhh my thread...... tis gone......

6. p-regret

lol relax la..if u want u can ask the admin to lock this thread and u can start another one :hahahahaha:

7. sattha

sattha Registered Member

Nothing is ever lost - it just undergo change. As the Buddha said,"All conditioned things are impermanent". Let's just say that your thread went on a very BIG detour. :heehee:

I do not normally chant in the toilet. That time was exceptional because I was anxious to memorise the Jinapanchon katha and was impatient to get it down pat as soon as spossible.

Be careful with the understanding obtained from reading especially when you try to think out the answer logically. While most truth are logical not all logical things are truthful.

Always be mindful of your actions whenever you are aware of it. Eventually your mind will calm down. As it becomes a habit to be as mindful as you can at every moment you will occasionally get sparks of enlightenment to questions that have been dogging you. Only then can you be more sure that that is the correct answer. You will have certain gut feeling about it. Even then you still have to be aware it might just be your mind playing tricks with you again. Confusing? Yes, I am frequently confused by my mind too. :hahahahaha::heehee:

8. sattha

sattha Registered Member

Please don't. Hate it when threads are locked. Had that done to me once and it stunk (although it was pretty funny at that time as well). Worst! My thread was deleted after being locked.:eek2:

9. henry

henry Guest

i got no jnana and siddhi... nothing to learn from me lah... :redface:

10. warlockSG

warlockSG Registered Member

still got things to learn lah
    general tibetan stuff things
    i also got no jnana and siddhi what

11. Rodin

Rodin Registered Member

wah, too bad to see where this topic has got to with all the fuss in a few previous pages...
    wanted to make a sincere reply at first to come back again at one of the starting/opening posts of this thread, but i feel it is no longer worth mentioning here with all the critics that come up by others leaving no respect for each others opinion as if this topic was a kind of measurement for whose approach is superior to all the inferior ones of others....sad, really sad thing to see...
    If anyone still has sincere interest in discussing certain matters then you can pm me at any time, I'm sorry for the fact that I do no longer feel inclined to leave a reply here in this topic.
    Yet, I still wish to encourage everybody here to continue practising their own methods and hopefully meet other ideas and useful suggestions by other kindly helpful bro's&sis' in this forum!

12. warlockSG

the issue had already cleared up
    i believe all of us had learn something which is a good thing

pls continue to post in this thread
    if everyone started pm-ing, the knowledge cannot be shared effectively
    :smilie:

13. p-regret

Err everything has just been settled, so can I ask what use is it to come in here and make such "holier than thou" comments? If you were really concerned about people quarreling you would have followed Bro Sattha's example and come in to be a peacemaker, but no, you just come in after the dust has settled to stir things up again.

What makes you think your comments are so valuable that if you don't come in to leave your comments it will be a great loss to people? If you don't want to comment, just keep quiet, you don't have to go around saying "At first I wanted to comment, but because of your quarrels and bad behaviour its no longer worth my comments."

Don't want to comment then don't comment la, no big deal. Nobody needs your comments anyway. :cool2: Don't need to go around saying I'm not commenting anymore because of your bad behaviour, as if you are very high and mighty and did not get into quarrels your whole life before.

14. warlockSG

calm down guys

15. Aero

Aero Registered Member

Funny, I'm a party to all these "quarrellings" and yet I'm not bitter with sis dande at all...in fact, I understand her better now.....For me, life is too short to bear grudges with anyone over this sort of trivial matters......but you still have long way to go with your attitude as a person.....looks like your few years of studying Buddhism in the university didn't do much help as you still didn't quite grasp what the Dhamma is all about......Seriously, we all here don't really need any "advise" from you....now that we know your standard......

Sis dande......if you want to know what arrogance is all about....this is a classic example......

16. p-regret

Some people should get off their high horse :hahahahaha:

17. dande

dande Suspended

hiyo you people ah!!! i tot all these should have stopped yesterday already!

shame shame!

18. dande

dande Suspended

are you sure you know me better and are you sure you know rodin? Know yourself first that's the most important. Worry about others later. We have years or maybe lifetimes to get this right. My apology still stands. My words still stands, but i think you play apart in it too.

19. dande

dande Suspended

ya la he oso pissed because he want to contribute la but its correct.... dis is like wat travis always say wu kong machiam bo kong..... :heehee:

20. dande

dande Suspended

pm for what rodin.... pm who will learn ah..... anyway, i might start another thread about it soon just gonna find a way to post the replies of various bros and sis? here.... so do come back la....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)