1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Discuss] dZi beads..

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by Joker, 27 April 2012.

1. Joker

Joker Registered Member

wonder dose anyone here own a 13 eyes dZi?? oh my god.. I wanted to try this This Dzi can assist in out-of-body travel..

THIRTEEN EYE DZI BEAD:

Allows one to learn to communicate with the ancestors as well as other dimensions and realities. It also helps one with all forms of communication and expression. Removes fear from debating with others. This Dzi can assist in out-of-body travel as well as in comprehending near death experiences. It also assists one in obtaining a higher state of reincarnation. This Dzi can help one to see karma and merit more clearly. Also helps to guard against calamities and catastrophes. Together the 13 eyes of the Dzi bead are significant for mental tranquility and reaching the ultimate goal of Nirvana & Enlightenment. This Dzi can become a source of power to blend well and help to energize your body, giving you a sense of wholeness, balance and empowerment.

DZI

Heeltrack likes this.
  2. Joker

Joker Registered Member

TibetanDziStoneBeads <------- is site got more info.. guess I will have to hunt for a real 13 eyes dZi bead.. sound so cool..

3. Joker

Joker Registered Member

Here's a dZi I bought yesterday.. dont know why out of nowhere wanted to get a dZi and dont know why I wanted this one.. 3 eyes dragon skin dZi and did'nt know there's so many fake. lmao.... but after reading so much info today and looking at the drill hole, I think I'm safe. Hope I'm right.. if fake the hole would be smooth.. hope I'm right.. @.@ I'm just crazy :crazy-eyes:like that buy frist than do hw.

[​IMG]

Heeltrack likes this.
  4. chriswm85

chriswm85 Registered Member

does it comes with a certificate ? I know premium one does.

5. Joker

Joker Registered Member

:crazy-eyes:
    nope.. but nowadays certificate can be so easy to fake... the thing I wonder dose dZi bead really work since it price so high. The one i bought(real or fake no refund anyway:heehee:) is 12x15mm and it cost not cheap. really wanted to know if anyone here collect dZi bead:confused2: 13 eyes :discodisco: my god.. that's the only one I really need to hunt down.
    meaningsofdzi223232 - dzidzi888
    Home <------ once you learn how to diff real and fake is not that hard to tell real from fake anyway, just not the high end one i guess.. there's a few cheap real one on ebay and on other site but not the 13 eyes>.<

6. dragons

dragons Registered Member

If certificate can be copied, so does those dzi bead. Think over it, how the natural formation patterns of the bead so very details, the nicely cut and further more in two layers

7. Joker

Joker Registered Member

That's why i said there's alot of fake but something fake can not fake is dig mark, if they do it will crack(read it somewhere) and other stuff.. if you read how to tell real and fake you can spot a real easy.

Rare Tibetan 5 eyes dzi bead with cinnabar dots | eBay

I would dare to say this is real but is it made to look old, I had no idea but it's real. just at where the hole is and if i aint going to work i will find you a cheap one that got dig mark on it.. oh well i just learn and read about dZi today.. I'm so crazy :crazy-eyes: over the 13 eyes..

8. brightlight

brightlight Registered Member

So have you done any astro travel or comm with your ancestor? If u cant, let us know why? Thank you

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  9. Joker

Joker Registered Member

Huh:confused2: what's that had to do with dzi??? 9 5 9 10 ha 10 ha...

10. Joker

Joker Registered Member

Sorry about the comments above, guess you thought I had a 13 eyes dZi.. I don't that's why I'm want one badly to try it.

11. brightlight

So your current Dzi provide you with what function already?

12. Joker

Joker Registered Member

I don't own any yet... Just bought the 3 eyes one the one on pic yesterday still haven't got it yet @.@ on god of luck.. 3 eyes For wealth and health. Ok just bought anther 9 eyes now :) Now I just need to wait for a 13 eyes dzi to drop by..
    [​IMG]
    For $19 cheap and look good..
    TibetanDziStoneBeads. <--- read the meaning on the eyes on the dzi and stuff in there.

13. brightlight

Well, let's see what you have for wealth when you receive it then. Till then. :smilie:

14. Joker

Joker Registered Member

Yeah I know .:) that's why I open a thread to see if anyone collect those and try get feedback on them, since people in Asia are going crazy for it.. The antique one is sky high price..

15. leslieviroj

leslieviroj Registered Member

16. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Ancient dzi was never drilled. No drill machine in the old time. The dzi was chipped bit by bit to get the thru hole.

You ought to be concern when u see the white marking is cracked. :frown:

17. leslieviroj

One pair new 13 Eyes Dzi Beads 80mm long.

[​IMG]

vogue likes this.
  18. brightlight

Da Ge, any Astro flight or out of the world inter-comm? :crazy-eyes:

19. leslieviroj

Yes super fast but not me is my $$$ :redface::redface::redface:

20. Joker

Joker Registered Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)