[Let's Discuss & Share!] Does amulet/takrut affect the mood?

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Valor, 21 June 2012.

1. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Just curious, recently wear a takrut with functions of Kronkappan, maha ut, kaew klad. But for the past 2 weeks after wearing, for no reason I get piss off easily/aggressive and just feel like some aura is blocking me and don't feel too comfortable.

So my qns is does amulet/takrut with such protective functions really can affect an individual?

2. Replenish

Replenish Registered Member

Well, from my experience.. aftr getting tiger sakyant, i keep having aggresive dreams for a few nights in a row.

mood wise, i became more hot tempered, get angry and flare up over unjustified reasons. and when im angry i can feel something really bad thats gonna explode inside me..

but sometimes its all in the mind. i twns to be more humble and well behaved when carrying my phra ngan tho

3. amboose

amboose Registered Member

Ah.. Me too, tiger skin belt makes me feel hot! Sometimes hot to the extent that I perspire under a fan. Not bad mood but body tense up easily. Much like when a predator sees a prey, ready to lunge. I do not wear it often though.

4. Valor

Valor Registered Member

I'm trying my very best to control but I'm already a hot tempered person, this is like adding fuel into fire. And I monitor and found that this 2 weeks I really flare up easily, which has not happen for a very long time already.. maybe can blame the hot weather but just don't know how to explain the energy aura that is blocking me...

5. Replenish

Replenish Registered Member

bro..feel hot amd sweat even whem theres fan? u might wanna go doctor and check.

6. autumno

autumno Registered Member

have u been sleeping well. shortage of sleep and irregular sleeping hours will sometime affect our mood. or could be the bad weather. take care :)

7. sonice

sonice Registered Member

i dun think mainstream stuff will affect one person's mood or character. its all within urself.

however i do believe sakyants of images like tiger might affect one.

8. BarangBarang

BarangBarang Registered Member

In response to this subject, perhaps i relate my personal experience of a powerful takrut that I have. Many years back, managed to personally obtain a takrut from a well known arjahn.As his stuffs were very much sought after, I was so kiasu that I went there personally to attend the last day of the consecretion and waited for long long hours and yet had to go back the next morning to collect my takrut personally from arjahn as arjahn didn't want to release the takruts after sunset and only wanted to release them in the morning.That takrut has very powerful protection effects.When I first wore it for the initial weeks, I was like abit hot tempered, aggressive, inpatient & frustrated at times.At first I thought the takrut wasn't suitable for me but later a very experienced thai folk who is a great collector of takruts told me that certain takrut/amulet can be too powerful/strong and if the wearer is spiritually not strong enough, you will encounter such aggressiveness .It is like a sudden add on of a powerful booster to a seasoned spirtual body and that gives that sudden rush in effect. In such instance, it takes some time for the wearer and takrut to "gel" but having said that the aggressiveness or feeling of frustration should not carry on for too long.After awhile, I felt perfectly fine with the takrut. Then I understood why arjahn made separate takrut, of protective functions as well, for the ladies.

This is just my 2 cents view. Be patient. ChokDee ChokDee. :smilie:

Amulet Signs and Fightclub77 like this.
  9. Ah meow

Ah meow Registered Member

then simple as abc .stop wearing and see whether is there any changes.only u have the answer whether u are troubled over matters of the mind in your daily life.perhap u can try reading the Heart sutra .for detailed info,please refer to bro brightlight's dharma encounter.weather is hot ,do drink more water

10. aqcmme

aqcmme Registered Member

IMHO, any item consecreted well would carry certain effects. So yes it can affect an individual, and not only the protective functions.

11. Wasabi

Wasabi Registered Member

I also agree. This is why everyone should be encouraged to meditate :biggrin: But in some cases, I've heard of "the tables turning" while wearing an amulet and it does more harm than good....

-Wasabi :goodjob:

Amulet Signs likes this.
  12. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

If the takrut is too strong in Amnaj such that u feel hot-tempered, u can try to balance the energy with something strong in Metta like LP Pae Somdej.

13. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

Everytime i wear kp sure will hot-tempered

14. Valor

Valor Registered Member

It is not only the short tempered and aggression I experience but things also not as smooth as it was before after wearing. Shall stop wearing and monitor awhile c if the blockage is still there. Perhaps what some said is true too much protection also no good will adverse the effect. As I also wearing another takrut of such functions.

15. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Hi bro buddho, I am currently wearing a KP and feel good with it. Previously also wearing Pae somdej also good feel. Both helps me alot and things were smooth until recently like kena blockage.

sebasow likes this.
  16. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

Then u shd probably go back to wearing those amulets..

17. jais

jais Registered Member

did u consult the dealer/sifu whether that takrut is suitable for you? i dont have amulet at the moment but considering to rent for protection, health, career and wealth improvement. any idea which one is good for me?

18. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Hi Jais, I think phra somdej will be good from what u mentioned. All rounder and soon soon feel. I dun think dealer will be able to advise whether it is suitable anot. Trial n error I think.

19. Valor

Valor Registered Member

Yup that is what I am doing now. Sometimes we never try we never know.

20. fuzionness

fuzionness Registered Member

IMHO , i do think it will partially effect on 1 person mood as some of the bro's here already said, get moody and hot tempered easily.

but personally what i encounter that it will effect our daily life like some bad aura surrounding wearer which causes something like small/big accident , problems at work, human relation abit not smooth(be it to co-workers, friends or even family comunication).. so in end , some amulet / takrut may suitable for other doesnt mean its suitable for me

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)