[Exciting Events] Dhamma Galleria Mission

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Dhamma Galleria, 19 January 2016.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    As my weekends will usually be dedicated to voluntary teaching for the children at the rural villages in Northern Thailand, my responses to inquiries related to astrological reading and consultation may be slower. Things will resume to normal during the weekdays. Thank very much for your kind understanding.

[​IMG]
    Learning a Thai classical music instrument from my students =)

Our charity mission will continue, animal liberation will be conducted at the end of this month, selection of the exact date will be depending on the weather forecast, as Thailand has entered the rainy season. Home visits to the underprivileged families are taking place in the month of August and September, and coffin donation will occur anytime when needy families are identified. Free of charge blessings by Senior Monks will also be offered to all during the Hungry Ghost Festival, and more events will be planned and conducted in the coming days. Thank you very much for your kind support and have a good weekend!

Last edited: 16 July 2016
    jag and mrlinsj like this.
  2. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Treating the students at the rural area some ice-cream [emoji1] have a nice weekend everyone!

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

jag and chriswm85 like this.
  3. Dhamma Galleria

4. Dhamma Galleria

5. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Gifts posted.Thank you very much for your kind support!

AndrewWongsk likes this.
  6. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Gifts posted. Thank you very much for your kind support.

7. Dhamma Galleria

The Phra Prom Amulet consecrated by Ajarn Maesiteung will now be given out free of charge to all as a form of blessing. For all who have either taken part in our free of charge blessings, have supported any of the charity missions, or have purchased any items/taken part in any events offered by other members in AmuletForums.com, simply provide us your postal address, addressee's name and it will be delivered to you. Postage from Thailand to other parts of the world will be at S$5. Thank you very much.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

Facebook:
    Dhamma Galleria Thai Amulets | Facebook
    佛祐坊 | Facebook

Blog:
    Dhamma Galleria 佛祐坊

Web:
    Dhamma Galleria - Astrological Reading

Sales Thread:
    [Sales] - Dhamma Galleria | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum
    [Sales] - Amulets at Thailand Prices | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum
    Dhamma Galleria - Astrological Reading

Charity:
    [SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Mission 佛祐坊 | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Free of Charge Blessings:
    [SG Events] - Free of Charge Blessings for the Year 2016 | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

Please contact 请询问:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    SMS: +66987899877
    Email: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

P.S. Please do not call or SMS as we are located in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 21 October 2016
  8. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

9. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Dhamma Galleria

[SG Events] - Helping Underprivileged Families Living in Poverty in Thailand | Page 16 | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

11. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Gifts posted. Thank you very much for your kind support!

"ㄧ心向善,關愛衆生。 To have a heart of compassion for all sentiment beings."

Last edited: 6 December 2016
  12. Dhamma Galleria

As I sat here this morning reflecting on the charity missions that we have conducted together, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your support for our lifesaving work for vulnerable children and the underprivileged families in Thailand.

Thank you very much for having a heart of compassion for the less fortunate in our midst. While we have served over 100 beneficiaries in the year 2015 and 2016, we look forward to continue working hard to make a real difference in the lives of the people and sentient beings who are suffering. We are grateful for the support that have been given to us from all parts of the world!

Thanks to you, so many lives are better off with your kind donation and generous contribution.

We are tremendously thankful that Dhamma Galleria Mission has received great support in our endeavors to bring waves of hope to the less fortunate. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to serve!

May you be blessed for your compassionate nature and good deed. May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings.

To support our missions:

POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

or

PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

CONTACT
    Blog: dhammagalleria.blogspot.com

P.S. Please do not call as I live in Thailand. International charges may be applied to your phone bills. Thank you very much.

Last edited: 19 January 2017
  13. Dhamma Galleria

(Live Update) Happy Chinese New Year! May you and your loved ones have a wonderful and prosperous New year, filled with great blessings, and enjoy good health, happiness and good fortune always!

We are now at Wat Prakeaw Don Tao Suchadaram, Phra Ku Aroon has been invited to carry out a New Year Prayer to bless and dedicate merits to our donors and supporters.

Liberation was conducted along the river beside Wat Prakeaw Don Tao Suchadaram for it is a place specially protected by both the government officials and the temple itself for the purpose of animal liberation.

See more on the following link:

[SG Events] - Give Life a Chance - Animals Liberation in Thailand | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

14. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Since 2015, with the aim to spread compassion towards the young to the elderly, the infirm to the terminally ill, we transcend geographical barriers to enhance the quality of life especially for the underprivileged families in Thailand.

A challenging task it is, we have encountered tremendous difficulty, obstacles and pressure to have journeyed this far, and accomplished the missions, all thanks to donors and supporters from all over the world who shared in the same belief with us in having a heart of compassion for all sentient beings.

Our driving force comes from the satisfaction of seeing them receive proper care and lead fulfilling lives. We are extremely honoured to have receive warm helping hands from you, allowing us the privilege to save and improve lives through missions such as animal liberation, helping underprivileged families, coffin donations, temple building and supporting education of novice monks.

We have never imagined that we could have gone this far, going beyond what we thought was capable of us. This would have been impossible without your kind and continuous support. We are truly grateful from the bottom of our hearts!

As Thailand is celebrating New Year (Songkran), may we take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones to be blessed always for your compassionate nature and kind deeds! Happy Songkran 2017!

May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings.

To support our missions:

POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

or

PayPal: dhammagalleria@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contributions!

Last edited: 13 April 2017
  15. Dhamma Galleria

Current progress of building the temple, works are being done on the walls and roof. Thank you very much for your kind support and selfless contribution toward our missions. May you and your loved ones be blessed always [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [SG Events] - Dhamma Galleria Mission | Thai Amulets & Buddhism Forum

16. Dhamma Galleria

5,000 sgd (125,000 tb) donation has been passed to the parents of a boy aged 14, who was killed in a car accident. He was helping his father in farming, and while he was running errands riding his motorcycle, he was knocked down by a speeding car. Unfortunately, he died on the spot during the tragic accident. On behalf of donors, deepest condolences were sent to the bereaved father and mother. The money would be used to sponsor the funeral, coffin for the boy and other expenses during this difficult period. May the boy rest in peace. I will update on the financial breakdowns once I'm backed to the computer. Thank you very much for helping the underprivileged families living in poverty in Thailand. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

weeyong88 likes this.
  17. Dhamma Galleria

Dear All,

We are extremely grateful for the support that has been given to our work continually since we started in 2015. Throughout the past 2 years, together with you, we have made many positive changes together both in the world and within ourselves.

We are extremely glad that we have been able to extend our compassion together to the less fortunate within Thailand, at the same time, religious teachings and spiritual wisdom passed down by Ajarn Maesiteung and prayer of blessings from senior monks in Thailand have led us to put our focus on Buddhist teachings and strengthen our faith in the triple gems.

We have always held onto the belief that life can be changed and improved when we obey the positive law of karma. Nothing will escape from the law of cause and effect. It is only a matter of time that the seeds we sowed will eventually bear beautiful fruits for us to reap. And it has been our honour and privilege to be able to sow many seeds of positive karma with you.

Looking forward, Dhamma Galleria will continue to improve our operation and to serve you better. Dhamma Galleria has grown so much within the past 2 years that operationally it can no longer be managed by myself alone. In the midst of my studies under Ajarn Maesiteung, and swarmed by the overwhelming workloads daily caring for and attending to devotees’ inquiries related to astrological reading and arranging other services provided by us, I must admit that our operation is growing beyond my limited capacity to handle alone.

Fortunately, I have been able to gather a team of trusted associates or team members both within Thailand and Singapore to continue the running of our services. I am grateful for the kind understanding and collaboration, both from the devotees who have engaged our services, and for the team members who have worked so hard to make the possibility of sustaining this operation a success.

In terms of the charity aspect of our operation, as we are continually receiving the kind support and donations, we see the need to have a more holistic planning to distribute funds in a more structured manner. For example, some of our plans include to allow charity events to be carried out within standard periods when the funds have reached a certain amount to allow more efficient use of resources. At the same time, we are opened to ideas and suggestions for improvements in the year ahead.

In the month of January, we are starting off the New Year with animal liberation within Thailand and will continue to carry on with the rest of the events. As time is needed for organization, we will plead for your kind understanding and time allowance for us to carry out each task perfectly.

Without your support, Dhamma Galleria would have lost its momentum very earlier on, given the obstacles we have been facing. But keeping our faith in the triple gems, me and my team are thankful for all the obstacles that we have gone through to help us grow and learn, and become better individuals. We are grateful for everyone’s kind intention to assist us and it is only because of your support that has guarded us and given us the faith to continue to help more people.

Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity. In the New Year 2018, may you be blessed for your compassionate nature and good deed. May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

Kind Regards,

Jason Hathairat
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 31 December 2017
    weeyong88 likes this.
  18. Dhamma Galleria

All info have been submitted to Kruba Noi, and Dhamma Galleria has made donations voluntarily to the temple to dedicate good merits to all our supporters. May you and your loved ones be happy, healthy, wealthy and lucky, live long lives and always have the Dhamma around you, in all your lives. May you attain the highest realizations and merits, and receive the highest blessings. Happy New Year 2018! Thank you very much for your kind support and may good karma be bestowed upon you always in the New Year!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

weeyong88 likes this.
  19. Dhamma Galleria

For those who have requsted me to assist in passing tamboon to Erawan Shrine to give thanks for the lunar year 2017 and pray for lunar new year 2018, it has already been carried out (personal info and amount updated to each individual through whatsapp). May you and your loved ones be blessed by Phra Prom always in heath, wealth, relationship and luck. Thank you very much for your kind support!

P. S. Life Liberation will be conducted tomorrow to start the Chinese New Year.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

weeyong88 likes this.
  20. Dhamma Galleria

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)