1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

Dealers that sell fakes

Discussion in 'The Abyss' started by nova1st, 29 April 2017.

1. nova1st

nova1st Registered Member

Oh....just saw this....then I shall rescind my last reply.

Thank you. No offence is taken if no offence was meant.

Accepted with heartfelt thanks but shall not take up the offer. The scale of the fakes problem is systemic and not resolvable individually.

Last edited: 15 May 2017
    TheAvengers likes this.
  2. TheAvengers

TheAvengers Registered Member

The system is rotten from inside out and corrupted..

It's not up to us to do anything. We can only try to make fellow hobbyist feel better and maybe, share contacts/tips to avoid pitfalls

You know, the fact that monks are making amulets so aggressively to raise fund non stop is already very warped.. are they supposed to do this.. I always wonder

But well life is full of contradiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jag

jag Registered Member

Nowaday, it's the commitee that decide the production of amulets and not the monk....the monks only do the blessing n consecration for the goodwill of his devotee except for some bad apples.

4. jag

jag Registered Member

Best solution is to go a temple n get a normal properly consecrated amulet and wear it for life, if possible get a metal amulet n waterproof it (breakproof and waterproof).

Why get cheated??? Because of GREED??? IGNORANT??? JEALOUSY???

uncle until today also got cheated!!!! Why???? Because of greed....others have,i also want....others promote n said good, i also want.....others have, i want the best......market price sgd 1k, i bought it for sgd 300(pig climbing tree n toads jumping all over the road).

So, what's the moral of the story??? I'm greedy, ignorant and stupid....if i really want to put on a amulet,does a more famous n expensive amulet give me more of everything??? In Thailand, some few hundreds years old amulets are available below sgd100, even some amulets from very famous monk are also available for less than sgd100 just because they are not famous n cook by the dealer.....

Even in Thailand, so call "expert" being cheated is very common in this field....who to blame??? GREED, IGNORANT, STUPIDITY, NOT STUDYING and partly kharma......wanted to stop but cannot le, eyes n hands itchy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)