1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[Question/Help!] Combination of Deities and Somdej Wat Rakang

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by jais, 25 December 2016.

1. jais

jais Registered Member

Hi Bro/Sis

My friend has a Chinese Altar Table, on top part of the altar table he has Tua Pek Gong (Left), Guan Gong (Middle), Cai Xen Yeh(Right), Di Zhu Gong(Bottom), Tian Gong. Has been worship for more than 20 years and going smooth.

In Jan this year, a friend of him recommended him Somdej Wat Rakang. No idea how his friend got this somdej. Price at RM8,888 saying that this is a donation to a Thai Temple; the size of this somdej is quite big, the size of an A4 size paper, made of powder.

His friend helped him to put together on the chinese altar table. Right after 3 days, my friend got sick until Nov. One month later the installation of the Somdej got sacked by the employer. Taken medicine and seeking medical attention for 11 months. ::onioncryy::

One of his muslim friend advised him to seek bomoh. The bomoh told him it was caused by the Somdej not happy sitting on the chinese altar table. Then the bomoh helped him to move out the somdej and mount on the wall. Now, my friend recovered from sickness.

The bomoh said, the somdej caused the lost of health, wealth and career ::onionghost:: Bomoh advised to send away the somdej. However, the bomoh said he is not familiar with Thai procedure, hence not able to help on this part

2. Ethan_

Ethan_ Registered Member

Dun think anybody can "anger a Somdej". Anger the other gods seem more likely. Better to donate the Somdej to temple, then seek help to appease the gods on altar table.

3. Valen

Valen Registered Member

Agree with Ethan

Ethan_ likes this.
  4. Tashlan

Tashlan Registered Member

There could be something else in the Somdej.

Dookie and EmbraceBuddhism like this.
  5. shao_ken

shao_ken Registered Member

It's like wearing amulets. Sometimes some people are "not fated" with Phra Somdej. As what others said, it may be a situation of other gods got angered.
    Maybe by removing it from the altar can be considered? :confused-onion-head-emoticon:

Anand likes this.
  6. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Give me 555

Dookie likes this.
  7. Valen

Valen Registered Member

It's RM 8,888 ::onionevilsmile::

8. Anand

Anand Registered Member

No such thing!!!
    Nothing is wrong with the deities or the somdej....it's your friend's fate to face all this at this particular period of his life...that's about all

Bomoh TC ah.....help me tell the bomoh,singapore guy say if can I slap his face....he want send me what illmu also can,sure never work one lolx...

weeyong88 likes this.
  9. Anand

Anand Registered Member

No need to remove...remove consulting the bomoh can alr,anyhow talk...

Plus let me add on...there is no such thing as 'No fate' 'Have fate' ....only thing is your karma account is enough to receive help from either somdej or deities not....as simple as that...Every amulet or bucha will help at anytime and anywhere....the thing is the OWNER able to receive

Raffles88, weeyong88 and slkw like this.
  10. luohan27

luohan27 Registered Member

If somdej can become angry, then we need not pray to Him for peace and harmony.. Is it because when placing Somdej on the altar, your friend didn't ask permission from the 3 deities.or when gave offering to the 3 deities, your friend offered meat and wine which placed on the altar which I think quite sinful.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  11. Anand

Anand Registered Member

Meat can be given bro....wine for a altar with arahants and bodhisattvas is can't....but meat can

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  12. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Alcohol and bloody raw meat is a no no but cooked meat such as chicken or fish or pork is alright

weeyong88 and Anand like this.
  13. tommyho

tommyho Registered Member

I think there should be no problem, as Buddhism believes in what's natures are, in every human beings, in all regions as it is, and goes with time of life. Where got such thing as a Somdez can cause so much effects, negative or positive effects. In this case then all of us Buddhist wants to have full positive effects and reach arahant These people who claim the side effects of the somdez, then there must be something wrong with its brain, we Buddhist do not claim things or believes that are not faithful and in any ordinary living human being behaviors or so what.
    Being respectful to other religions, the mistake here is, never ask permissions whether it is all right to put another deities or holy item on the alter for praying. As Toaism, it is always seeking advice first before actions. It's their believes and such we as Buddhist we try to adhere their believes, don't say that Somdez is the cause of the problem, the main problem is yourself who have no confidence of what you are doing. Should have ask a monk or a Toaist master for advice. Then there will be no misunderstanding, and clear your doubts.

weeyong88, Valen and Heeltrack like this.
  14. Valen

Valen Registered Member

It's complicated because it's between Phra Somdej and Tua Pek Gong and Guan Gong and you seek advise from Bomoh? Why not ask Lord Jesus too? Tao kart pai... :bleeding-onion-head-emoticon:

15. Melx

Melx Registered Member

buey sai la ppl offer guan yin got offer meat one meh?

16. tommyho

I believe so, got to ask Jesus if wants to put somdez in his place

17. Melx

Melx Registered Member

what did jesus say?

18. tommyho

Jesus can say yes and can say no, depends on oneself

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Melx likes this.
  19. Melx

Melx Registered Member

religion is free for all.

tommyho likes this.
  20. tommyho

Religion is not only free, it's teach all human beings, how, what, why, where, and when to live as a being.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

weeyong88, danliko and Melx like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)