1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

3. Freebies/Giveaway

AmuletForums Notice

Members who wish to give away their amulets, buchas, etc for free please use the Freebies/Giveaways Sub Forums

Freebies/Giveaways

[Discuss] chuchok

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & Buchas General Discussion' started by gurpiar, Oct 12, 2011.

1. gurpiar

gurpiar Registered Member

any experinces chuchok fans here,can share with me,how you all pray to chuchok.

wat to take notes.
    isit ok for me to had different lp chuchok buchas and roop together.
    within a month,i get myself 2 buchas and 4 roop by different lp..currenty now i had 4 buchas,and my roop,and a phayant..and i wearing a chucok amulet..
    i pray my chuchok wit dry food,ie biscult tau sar pan.red bull,cigrate,milo,jasmine flower and water,which i change every day.
    food a week i change 1 time.
    chuchok isit a barang,
    i had the general kathas but i neber chant the kathas for the chuchok isit ok,cos i worry ichant wrongly.

tks in advance for answering a beginner in chuchok worship.

2. maseratisam

maseratisam Registered Member

Hi bro . . . Wanted to ask any famous LP produce Chucok ?

3. Replenish

Replenish Registered Member

Chuchok is not a barang.. long time ago hes a beggar.. but everywhere he go, people give him food and money.. then he become rich.. thats why people believe chuchok can bring wealth and fortune to whoever that carry his image.. just like LPT and Khun paen.. they used to be odinary people. nth to do with spirits. haha dun need to do offering also hes not a ghost :) he is suppose to bring fortune to u.. not u bring fortune to him since hes not spirit dun tink he will ask anything in return

L3VY likes this.
  4. zennboy

zennboy Registered Member

5. goldox

goldox Registered Member

Some 2 to 3 months ago I used to have a Chuchok roop. It's light brown in colour. It should be a pressed powder piece, encassed in a transparent plastic water-proof casing. The back of the amulet was smeared with some alleged bone ashes (as I was told). I regret I did not take a picture of it. I rented it for maybe like less than a month and I thought I could not feel a thing. I did not want to keep it at home as I was not a collector of amulets. I just returned it to the shop I rented (No money back haha).

It's exactly like the one in the following link.

é¾å©†é¬†ç*° 2552 å¾ç¥è€äºº - 佛牌è–ç‰©ç´”åˆ†äº«å€ - æ³°åœ‹ä½›ç‰Œè¨Žè«–å€ | 探索é*»é“ | 高高啦 | é¦™æ¸¯è¨Žè«–å€ | 香港論壇 - GOGO.LA - Powered by Discuz!

I am glad you got yourself a good number of Chuchok roops and buchas. If you can feel them, that's very good. Great. Keep going.

6. Tohsan

Tohsan Registered Member

heard somewhere chucok is the previous life of the Prince Sidharta...not sure how true is that...

7. goldox

goldox Registered Member

I heard Chuchok was even older than Buddha. So many stories out there. And when they quote those long names, I tend to get lost and confused every time. Silly me.

8. vogue

vogue Registered Member

Any recommendation of LP famous for its Chuchok amulet?

9. ongke

ongke Registered Member

You can try LP Sompong Chuchok.

10. zennboy

You can try surian (Ah Heng) he have a few pieces with oil encase, also others wood carve. bcos he took amulet from temple so is reliable - is on sales now.

11. Khun

Khun Premium Member Premium Member

hi bro, I was told is LP Sompong (Wat MaiPinGleeOh) for Chuchok. Visited him before a nice and friendly monk. Is kind of sad to see him sitting in wheelchair. He knows his amulets, that time we show him his roon song he saw it he knows, he said old amulet :)

12. Nachalititi

Nachalititi Registered Member

Just wanna share my personal experiences with Chucok. Used to carry two amulets and one phayant in wallet.One from LP Sompong(including phayant), another one LP Boon le.Boy! I was hungry all the time n my mouth never stopped eating..hahaha..!Another bro who is a trader also has the same experience. HaHa.. Great for sales but u must ask...ask n it shall be given....Amitabha! :)

13. zennboy

yup... well... eating is good... better then heavy spending wearing Khun pean amulet : ( makes more stress plus deep cash out flow.
    chuchok Ask shall be given and you are right (same here) sahdu sadhu sadhu

Nachalititi likes this.
  14. Rayu

Rayu Registered Member

Got the same experiences with u, keep on hungry when i wear chucok :heehee:

Nachalititi likes this.
  15. Biagae

Biagae Premium Member Premium Member

Laung Pu Rod of Wat Bangnamwon.:biggthumpup1:

16. dunkiez

dunkiez Registered Member

lp goy chuchok also very geng.

Is there a need to give offerings if the amulet brought me good luck?

17. soonho

soonho Registered Member

I personally feel that amulet wearing is not about having to be able to "feel" or have good experiences.
    Its about faith.
    Its not about getting a Kongkrapan amulet and then dashing out onto the road and getting banged by a lorry. If you survive, then its a good amulet, if you dun, then just too bad.
    Things dun work this way, dun expect instantaneous results.
    It's not an elixir that can bring the dead back to life.
    Everything that happens in life is a result of your own karma, amulets can only reduce the effects or soothe things a little, not block karma.
    It cannot bring you things that you are not destined to own.
    Sometimes nothing happens, means its a good thing already as lots of things has already been blocked by the amulet, without your knowledge.
    Maybe for some "jalan" barang stuff, you can get instantaneous or fast results, but end of the day, you are affected in some way or another in a sense that anything that is borrowed has to be returned.
    From my viewpoint, its pure math.
    You gain something, you lose another. You change something, another thing changes as well.
    It always adds up to 100%. For anything beyond 100%, you are in overdraft. You will pay back with interest in due course.
    Just my views and perception, no offense intended, to each his own.

joseph77, lim teh, LBW and 2 others like this.
  18. teemo

teemo Registered Member

hi may i know which amulet shop in singapore to get lp sakorn chuchok or lp sompong chuchok care to recommend thanks. lp sakorn chuchok amulet isit ex? need help thanks :)

19. Tohsan

Tohsan Registered Member

Anyone know how is the HPY+Chochuk bucha of LP Cher Wat Klang Bang Kaew work?

20. wslee

wslee Registered Member

if above 100% means overdraft? can be some unclaimed interest? ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)