1. Premium Banner Advertising

2. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

CHEAPEST IN SG PLUS BEST WORKMANSHIP

Discussion in 'The Hall of Fame & Shame' started by Benson, 5 May 2017.

1. Benson

Benson Registered Member

[​IMG]

Had saw this photo, and go and look see look see his face book. Thus decided to send my beloved amulet for wrapping.

[​IMG]

Showed him above picture (under his workmanship) and ask for the same design. Quoted me $130 (actually $130 can do a very nice Silver casing already, due to all the Good feedback here, without bargaining, asked him to proceed).

He said need 10 days to be done, so happy and started to count down to collect back my amulet (with the amazing casing).

10 days had passed, called him up and he said need one two days more. Waited until 5 days later no sound from him. Called again, said need another one two days agin.... thus wait again. After anther 5 days, still no news from him (total 20 days already).

Called him on the 20 days still the same answer, one to two days more.... waited until the 25 days (Extra 15 waiting days, total of 25 days workmanship ), finally the wrapping done....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the SG$130 workmanship :shock1-onion-head-emoticon:.....

Last edited: 5 May 2017
    Malmal and doctor46 like this.
  2. Benson

Benson Registered Member

The worst part is can see that 3/4 of the side of my amulet all Ganna Glued badly....

Before I passed the amulet to him, asked him try not to let my amulet ganna glue, he said won't, amulet ganna glue is that the person don't know how to wrap properly.... this thing won't happen if he is the one wrapping :hate-onion-head-emoticon:....

doctor46 likes this.
  3. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Hope more Brothers/Sisters can share more Fxxk up wrapping he had done to prevent more people ganna his Fxxk up workmanship.....

Money is not the concern, the concern is how he SPOILED people's amulets ....

4. qrzpubx

qrzpubx Registered Member

Can you post one shot by lying it down on a piece of white paper used for printing. I noticed your background is dark blue so a clearer view would be better to lie the amulet flat on a white paper and take from top down and turn it over and another top down shot.

Benson likes this.
  5. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Sure Bro, will take tomorrow with the perfect view for his BEST SG$130 workmanship.

6. qrzpubx

After you mentioned about this incident, I have had the thought that my future amulets (those not encased) that I received, I would probably find some cheap commercially available stainless steel casing and get foam and do a default stainless steel encasement for my own future amulets I collect. That way, the stainless steel encasement can be easily pried open to access the amulet and also the now cost since the most important is actually the intact-ness of the amulet which is worth more.

Have you ever thought of asking a craftsman to open the casing of your plastic wrapped amulet to try their best to extract the amulet in your presence ?

Benson likes this.
  7. Benson

Benson Registered Member

In the first place when I got the fate to rent this amulet, I told my wife that Very Long Time I have not been so "Short Dio" amulets.

Actually I got one good friend going Thailand soon and alway no matter my amulets wrapping in Silver or Gold, I will asked him to help me wrap.

Who know this time I "backside itch".... want to pass my son this amulet and thinking that wrapping in Silver or Gold might not as strong as to wrap in magnifying plastic casing ... thus “促成大错”:nonono-onion-head-emoticon:....

This LAU BENARD in BLK 118 Potong Pasir.... he will become my “胸口永远的痛”...!

doctor46 likes this.
  8. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Frankly speaking, if now he keen down on me and promise to suck my CxxK and paid me thousands dollars to let him re-wrap.... I won't give him a damn....

Last edited: 5 May 2017
  9. RayNg

RayNg Registered Member

May I know what amulet is it and which LP/Temple you rented it from?

10. Benson

Benson Registered Member

Phra Yok Khun Pong Bro. Got it from my trustable friend.

11. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

Feel you bro.....thanks for sharing. I was thinking of getting a silver case and have him waterproof with magnifying plastic......now I'm in two minds....

Benson likes this.
  12. Benson

Benson Registered Member

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i64.tinypic.com/jgsete.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
    %5BIMG%5Dhttp://i66.tinypic.com/2zjlzrb.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
    %5BIMG%5Dhttp://i66.tinypic.com/mcrucx.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
    %5BIMG%5Dhttp://i63.tinypic.com/fxcrqv.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
    %5BIMG%5Dhttp://i66.tinypic.com/287f61u.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

13. Firebird79

Firebird79 Registered Member

Misleading thread title......lol
    At least now it served as an alert to all members......
    Are you going break open or just leave as it is......

Benson likes this.
  14. Benson

Benson Registered Member

I Totally Got No More Feel for that amulet after his hand :depressed2-onion-head-emoticon:.....

Should be keeping it in my amulets box:noooo-onion-head-emoticon:.....

I see the amulet one time, my heart pain one time. The more I see, the more heart pain I am!

15. natas

natas Registered Member

Helping Benson,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Benson likes this.
  16. qrzpubx

After looking at the sides of the amulets, the amount of glue is a lot and breaking open will be very very difficult.

Benson likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)