[I.D] Butterfly experts please help id buttefly amulet

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Ben ah, 10 May 2018.

1. shao_ken

shao_ken Registered Member

The $ I rather get LP Sakorn 2546. No $ for LP Tim..

2. HornedGeek

HornedGeek Registered Member

Actually the pricing not much diff, depending who and where you get it from

3. Kikasa23

Kikasa23 Registered Member

I totally agreed too. my friend got his self-worn narai 3 and letting go at $5888, also got people take in Singapore.

i'm slowly letting go some of my btf and maybe keeping only the few old series pre-2550 that i have.

part of the reason for this mess is also because of the dealers and businessman. some businessman can also suka suka bring ah pek rongsi roop lor or some other items for him to bless and say is make by KK.

I even his mould can be sold to businessman, and this guy can continue get his own resources to pump and release. Too many stories, thus i decided to stop collecting btf anymore.

4. Kikasa23

Kikasa23 Registered Member

LP Tim, you have to see who you get from. Of course if you get from that "ajahn xavier", it will of course be expensive. somemore his source / verifier of the lp tim got some background story which not very good to share openly as it can be accounted as a smear.

i got lp tim 2515, lp sakorn 2546 and lp sin 2558 btw. all got good experiene for me

5. Devilfish168

Devilfish168 Registered Member

My fair share of my story why I happen to come amulet world. To be frank the first amulet I got attracted is KK butterfly. Saw my cousin friend brought It , looks so nice is like an Art . I slowly begin to get interested. Sadly the first kk amulet I brought is " fake " I still keep it with my real KK Butterly. Than slowly come PN , and other masters amulets , roops. Now I wear KK amulet is dragon image with Somdej behind. I used to switch in between KK and PN , than slowly come sakyant , got myself two PN sakyant , slowly also other yants , Not full back , mostly white ink , only my two PN sakyant is ink but can cover it , since is on my thigh areas. thus now I just wear the KK dragon/Somdej amulet. Why I never wear PN because I feel kinda easily get hot temper , some more got two PN sakyant ., so that time I happen to see KK dragon/Somdej amulet kinda attract to it so get it , also I feel it tone me down a bit on temper since we all know Somdej is mainstream . Yup why KK amulet getting haywire and messy maybe he is too kind , others take advantage of him etc. To be fair and due to respect , we should not pin point any Master etc. Some claim KK is not popular in Thailand is true. The Thai more into traditional old monk stuffs amulet but nevertheless some Thai does know KK to be fair. I feel now amulet is getting heywire and messy due to " fashion " dealers, businessman want NEW things so master made and made, to them their main intention always the same , build temple , help the poor , " get rich , get profit that is dealer , businessman side " cannot blame them either , as they sell amulet , also need to go around get amulets , find etc to sell so have to include their service fee etc inside while selling the amulet . Unless you are very free ownself go Thailand roaming around find if you know where to get the real stuffs. :) for me I love all Master amulets be it KK , what ever down to PN .

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)