1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

[SG Events] Buddha Statue Adoption 供佛基

Discussion in 'Events & Notices' started by Dhamma Galleria, 30 May 2015.

1. Dhamma Galleria

Dhamma Galleria Premium Member Premium Member

Life Long Blessing "Buddha Statue Adoption" (供佛基 )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Senior Monk Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma is offering prayers and "Buddha Statue Adoption" [24 cm (H) x 15.8 cm (W) x 9.5 cm (B)] for devotees who donate to his temple building project:

Donation of 1 roof tile: $4
    Donation of 1 box of floor tiles: $40
    Donation of 5 boxes of floor tiles: $200
    Donation of 10 boxes of floor tiles $400

Upon special request, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom will be able to conduct “Phra Kao” or 供佛基 (Buddha Statue Adoption) which means to consecrate and inscribe your full name and date of birth which carried your destiny information onto a Buddha Statue, so that your spiritual self will be merged with the force of the Buddha, and be enshrined and venerated in the temple for worship and blessing forever.

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom and other monks will offer prayers and blessings for you every day. The Buddha Statue linked to your destiny will be able to help you and bless you with the following merits:

1. Improves wealth.
    2. Create a fortunate life.
    3. To removes life obstacles and give you strength to overcome difficulties.
    4. Improves capacity to work.
    5. Makes the mind more stable and balanced.
    6. Makes the person calmer and develop wisdom.
    7. Improves focus and determination.
    8. Helps life to be more easy and smooth.
    9. Capacity to face and resolve problems better.
    10. Improves aura and health.
    11. Helps prevent loss of money and any other material losses.
    12. Opens path for spiritual and material progress.
    13. Resolves problems and financial issues often in a very easy manner.
    14. Helps to accumulate money as well as spiritual merits.
    15. Protects against accidents.
    16. Reduces fear and anxiety in the person.
    17. Helps in accomplishing incomplete or stopped works.
    18. Help you to be more conscious in living according to right intention and action that will create good Karma.
    19. Helps in achieving enhanced results of works being done.
    20. Prevents and eliminate spiritual attack.
    21. Improves relationships.
    22. Improve attraction and charisma.
    23. Helps in conquering enemies.
    24. Causes an enormous perceptible positive impact on the personality.
    25. Prevents serious injuries due to accidents.
    26. Prevent black magic and evil spells.
    27. Gives a positive feeling of peace and happiness.
    28. Overall improvement in quality of life and emotional wellbeing, thus having more opportunities to carry out good deeds that will generate more good Karma.
    29. Helps in improving spiritual practices.
    30. Cleanses & purifies the mind.
    31. Easily receiving help from other people.
    32. Deepens connection and affinity with the Buddha and deities.
    33. Gives the practitioner material and spiritual prosperity.

The "Buddha Statue Adoption" ritual will help to improve your destiny, and in turn allow you to bless many other sentient beings in the world.

供佛基益处和优点:

-众生得以重生
    -让苦难告别
    -让疾厄远离
    -让命运改
    -让生命燃烧
    -让世间罪恶远离
    -重生显示机运
    -让痛苦减轻
    -让心身灵健康
    -让凡人有目标及定力
    -让生活热忱
    -让贪欲消除

Things required for the “Buddha Statue Offering” ritual for life:

• Full name 全名
    • Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800
    The act of contributing towards building temple is also a highly virtuous and meritorious deed which will bring immensely great and wonderful Karma into your own life.

* Procedures will be documented and updated to you in real time with photos and videos.

POSB Bank Singapore:154-03357-2 (Saving Account)
    新加坡POSB银行:154-03357-2(储蓄账户)

Please contact 请询问:
    Whatsapp: +6598411199
    WeChat/LINE: dhammagalleria
    SMS: +66987899877
    Email: [email protected]

P.S. Please don't call as I live in Thailand, additional oversea charges may applied for you.
    请不要打电话,因为我住在泰国, 需要支付海外电话费用。

Last edited: 30 August 2015
  2. Dhamma Galleria

Securing your life and create a new destiny through “Phra Kao” or 供佛基(Buddha Statue Adoption).

供佛基创新机改命催运造人生

What is Buddha Statue Adoption?

This ritual aims to increase the Buddha nature of devotee in their Dhamma practice (allow their lives to be filled with love, a clear direction and a life of smooth sailing). It also helps to purify ourselves. Leveraging on the power of Buddha and Deities, devotees will be able to receive help, close guidance and protection from the Buddha and Deities, enhancing their spiritual energy and life force.

佛基是什么?

所谓‘佛基’就是让苦难者修菩萨道(生活一帆风顺, 生活中有爱,有为生命定方向),不顺佛道也能净化自我。其须借助诸佛的法力,令供佛者犹如获左辅右弼在旁指点迷津般,灵气逼人。

What is the meaning and purpose behind the “Baddha State Adoption” ritual?

To transform destiny, change our fate, improve our physical and spiritual wellbeing.

佛基的定义?

造命-改运-修身-修性

What are the benefits of “Buddha Statue Adoption”?

Merging our spiritual self with the Buddha, this allows the light of Buddha to enter our Chakras and Spiritual Realm, eliminating the negative Karma and harmful spiritual energy accumulated in our body, and improving out physical and spiritual well-being.

This will also allow our spiritual core to be linked strongly with our sixth and higher spiritual senses, and unblock any spiritual blockage that prevented good luck, and changing our fortune for the better.

做佛基有什么好处?

‘佛基’的应有,强调人,神合一,让佛光引入心灵,把百汇穴的阴气消除,使身上的败坏气外泄,让身心体质健康,让元神,灵感贯通,精神气元神显灵,让使用者的眉心,印堂发光芒及亮,让运势得力得气,让呆滞的眼神回复光彩,让脸部的黑气外泄,人的精气神灵一旦合一,命改运改,其容貌在往后的日子渐生佛态,心性柔和,一切善心后果将得于涌现。

What are the functions of “Buddha Statue Adoption”?

By linking our destiny information with the Buddha, our destiny will be transformed, helping us to have kind intention, carry out good deeds and achieve enlightenment with the help of the Buddha and Deities, therefore we will accumulate better Karma.

The result is that we will no longer live under the constraint or limitation by our inherent astrological birth chart, or be blocked by our negative Karma in our previous life towards achieving success, prosperity and happiness in this life time. Therefore, the universal energy field will enhance our destiny, and helping us to live with abundance and give back to the society.

做佛基有什么效用?

做 ‘佛基’的人心,身,灵一旦贯通,‘气’运畅通,人的命运将重回自身,从此善缘不断,人与人的敬重自然产生,本身的贪念也将消除,人往净土得以福报。 ‘佛基’能让你的生命重生;让命运生机改造人现今的命运;让佛道能量净化自我八字;让佛的经文引渡现世灵的力量;让天、地、人、神合为一体,万法由心照;让宇宙神的力量改变生活、信念、修身、修性,一切众生得法照;让自我意识消除;让佛基感应元神;让佛基与你的心,身,灵合一,得以净化。净土的力量超自然宇宙光的能量,让一切困难、障碍得以消除,让生活添福报,让家运昌隆,让身心健康。

Who needs the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual?

It can be performed on devotees from every walk of life, and the earlier it is performed, the faster will be the improvements. As we do not know what wrong deeds and negative Karma we have accumulated from our previous lives, the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will help remove and eliminate the harmful effects brought upon us by past Karma, so that we will have less hindrances towards our spiritual practices, and will have more chances of achieving a blessed life, strong in both material and spiritual progress.

什么人需要做佛基?

每一个人都需要做‘佛基’,而且越早做越好,因为我们都不知道上一世的自己,究竟做过什么好事或坏事,而做‘佛基’可以透过佛的法力,化解锐气,消除业障,实行有德种福,无德消业。

Who can receive the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual?

· The ritual can be conducted by males, females, young and old.

· The Baddha Statue with your names and date of birth will be placed in the temple for eternal worship and prayers, therefore it is not necessary to keep and worship more Buddha Statues at home.

· The Buddha Statue will not be affected by the Feng Shui of your house.

· As your name and date of birth carries your destiny information, the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will eventually bring good Feng Shui to your living environment.

· As the Buddha Statue will be placed in the temple forever, after you passed away, your descendants will also inherit and receive the blessings and good merits.

· Many people receive bad luck and face many obstacles in life as a result of the bad Feng Shui surrounding the graves of their ancestors. The “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will be able to amend and correct this problem. So that the harmful effects due to bad Feng Shui will no longer affect you, your children and the following generations.

佛基的应用

佛基不分男,女,老,少。

佛基不需与家神供奉。

佛基不需与风水尺按置。

佛基改造阳宅风水与天地龙脉的引升,从而改变环境及理气。

佛基对供奉者一旦不在人间,佛基成为家族的风水的灵光,以助家运。

佛基将能补助阳宅风水的败坏格局,许多人历代祖先的墓,远久失修,破损将不利后代。后代有障害及败格,佛基将是简而易掌握的改造法门。

The "Buddha Statue Adoption" ritual will help to improve your destiny, and in turn allow you to bless many other sentient beings in the world.

Things required for the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual for life:
    • Full name 全名
    • Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800
    The act of contributing towards building temple is also a highly virtuous and meritorious deed which will bring immensely great and wonderful Karma into your own life.

* Procedures will be documented and updated to you in real time with photos and videos.

Please contact 请询问:

P.S. Please don't call as I live in Thailand, additional oversea charges may applied for you.

Last edited: 19 July 2015
  3. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Details:

Last edited: 27 August 2015
  4. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 29 August 2015
  5. Dhamma Galleria

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma is a humble and low profile senior monk who is under the lineage of Luang Phor Kasem Khemako.

The temple is located near to LP Kasem, Wat Susahn Sahlahwangthan, Lampang and was built in the year 2351. Due to the old age of the temple, many parts of the structures have been worn and depleted. Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom is in the process of restoring the various parts of the temple to preserve this historical landmark for Buddhism in Thailand.

My personal encounter with Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom is that he is a very down-to-earth, humble, quiet and compassionate old monk. Whenever he prayed for me, I can sense an unexplainable sense of peace, calmness and warmth that’s both soothing and comforting running from my forehead down throughout my whole body. I have also invited him to bless some of my amulets, and after wearing them, my life seemed to be smoother and I was able to overcome many problems in life, including a legal dispute I had in Thailand. I met a house seller who unfortunately plotted a scam to cheat my money. My court case, initially was difficult, but was resolved victoriously after Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom prayed for me, and I was able to recover the large sum of money I invested. Another incident happened after Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom blessed a Buddha Statue which I brought home later. I met a buyer who was willing to pay a high price for the car I intended to sell off. This happened on the very next day I invited the Buddha Statue home. The good luck I received has helped me earn a great profit, which I did not expect at first.

As a low profile person, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom works in the temple quietly every day giving sincere prayers and blessings to whoever comes to him. He also provided counseling to devotees who come to him for advices on how to overcome their life obstacles. Although He never made any amulets, his prayers are different from other monks I have met. My wishes have been fulfilled and many of my life obstacles have been removed miraculously through the help and support of his prayers.

It is difficult to find a monk like him who chooses to live a quiet and humble way of life, away from fame and attention, and work earnestly for Buddhism and helping all sentient beings who come to him for guidance and help. Therefore, l believed that it will be an honor to help him restore this old temple, especially when we are fortunate enough to have the means to help. The temple is situated around poverty stricken area, therefore fund raising has been a challenge. May your good Karma and fortune be accumulated and multiplied through the results of your kindness and generosity, and may all who contributed in both big and small ways be tremendously blessed!

Donation of 1 roof tile: $4
    Donation of 1 box of floor tiles: $40
    Donation of 5 boxes of floor tiles: $200
    Donation of 10 boxes of floor tiles $400

• Full name 全名 (maximum 5 people)
    • Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

Please contact 请询问:

6. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On this auspicious day, the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ceremony has been conducted to give the kind and generous devotees who contributed to the building of the temple eternal blessing and to release them from the negative Karma from their previous lives. The Buddha Statues with their personal information such as full name and date of birth inscribed, which carries their life information and resonate with their destiny will be placed in the temple for daily prayers and blessings.

Phra Ku has sincerely prayed for them and merged their destiny with the spiritual energy of the Buddha and Deities so that they will be protected and guarded by the divine to live a life according to Buddhist teaching to achieve good merits, accumulate good Karma and be blessed so that they can in turn bless other people likewise. The adopted Buddha Statue will be kept inside the temple for as long as the temple stands and daily prayers will be offered to sanctify and bring blessings to their lives of the devotees.

Procedures have been documented and updated to devotees in real time as proof.

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

* The procedures have been documented and updated to devotees in real time with photos and videos.

• The adoption fee for each Buddha Statue is $800.
    • All adopted Buddha Statue [24 cm (H) x 15.8 cm (W) x 9.5 cm (B)] will be displayed at the Altar at Wat Seam Muen Ma.
    • Adoptions can be made in the following ways:
      • A maximum of five subscribers can adopt a single Buddha Statue.
      • Adoption of images is also open to companies and organisations. Only one company / organisation is allowed in a single adoption.
      • For transferral of merits, a maximum of five names – including the living and deceased – are allowed.
      • Relevant names will be written down and stored within the Buddha images for blessing purposes.
    • Things required for the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual for life:
      • Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
    • Venerating and consecrating a Buddha Statue with your names and personal details inspire one to cultivate divine qualities. Achieve immense merits when you adopt this gilded Buddha Statue and received blessing through daily worship and prayers by Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom and his close disciples in the temple. The act of contributing towards building temple is a highly virtuous and meritorious deed which will bring immensely great and wonderful Karma into your own life.
    • The entire process of Buddha Statue Adoption will be documented, followed up and updated to you in real time with photos and videos.
    • Please carry out bank transfer to the following account: POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)
    • You may contact the following for more inquiry:
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

7. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On this auspicious day, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, has conducted another "Buddha Statue Adoption" ceremony for a kind devotee who has contributed to the building of the temple. Buddha Statues adopted have been placed at the altar and Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom will chant and pray for the devotees every day.

As the restoration of this more than 200 years old temple is a colossal project to preserve Buddhist culture in Thailand, it will be a meritorious sacrifice for all who contribute to help.

Phra Ku has sincerely prayed for them and merged their destiny with the spiritual energy of the Buddha and Deities so that they will be protected and guarded by the divine to live a life according to Buddhist teaching to achieve good merits, accumulate good Karma and be blessed so that they can in turn bless other people likewise.

The adopted Buddha Statue will be kept inside the temple for as long as the temple stands and daily prayers will be offered to sanctify and bring blessings to the lives of the devotees.

Procedures have been documented and updated to devotees in real time as proof.

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

* The procedures have been documented and updated to devotees in real time with photos and videos.

• All adopted Buddha Statue [24 cm (H) x 15.8 cm (W) x 9.5 cm (B)] will be displayed at the Altar at Wat Seam Muen Ma.
      • Adoption of images is also open to companies and organisations. Only one company / organisation is allowed in a single adoption.
      • For transferral of merits, a maximum of five names – including the living and deceased – are allowed.
      • Relevant names will be written down and stored within the Buddha images for blessing purposes.
      • Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
    • Venerating and consecrating a Buddha Statue with your names and personal details inspire one to cultivate divine qualities. Achieve immense merits when you adopt this gilded Buddha Statue and received blessing through daily worship and prayers by Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom and his close disciples in the temple. The act of contributing towards building temple is a highly virtuous and meritorious deed which will bring immensely great and wonderful Karma into your own life.
    • The entire process of Buddha Statue Adoption will be documented, followed up and updated to you in real time with photos and videos.
    • Please carry out bank transfer to the following account: POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

Newbie91 likes this.
  8. Dhamma Galleria

Successfully assisted another family to carry out the "Buddha Statue Adoption" ceremony.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, has conducted another "Buddha Statue Adoption" ceremony for a kind devotee who has contributed to the building of the temple. Buddha Statues adopted have been placed at the altar and Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom will chant and pray for the devotees every day.

As the restoration of this more than 200 years old temple is a colossal project to preserve Buddhist culture in Thailand, it will be a meritorious sacrifice for all who contribute to help.

Phra Ku has sincerely prayed for them and merged their destiny with the spiritual energy of the Buddha and Deities so that they will be protected and guarded by the divine to live a life according to Buddhist teaching to achieve good merits, accumulate good Karma and be blessed so that they can in turn bless other people likewise.

The adopted Buddha Statue will be kept inside the temple for as long as the temple stands and daily prayers will be offered to sanctify and bring blessings to the lives of the devotees.

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

• Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

9. Dhamma Galleria

10. Dhamma Galleria

Securing your life and create a new destiny through “Phra Kao” or 供佛基(Buddha Statue Adoption).

供佛基创新机改命催运造人生

What is Buddha Statue Adoption?

This ritual aims to increase the Buddha nature of devotee in their Dhamma practice (allow their lives to be filled with love, a clear direction and a life of smooth sailing). It also helps to purify ourselves. Leveraging on the power of Buddha and Deities, devotees will be able to receive help, close guidance and protection from the Buddha and Deities, enhancing their spiritual energy and life force.

佛基是什么?

所谓‘佛基’就是让苦难者修菩萨道(生活一帆风顺, 生活中有爱,有为生命定方向),不顺佛道也能净化自我。其须借助诸佛的法力,令供佛者犹如获左辅右弼在旁指点迷津般,灵气逼人。

What is the meaning and purpose behind the “Baddha State Adoption” ritual?

To transform destiny, change our fate, improve our physical and spiritual wellbeing.

佛基的定义?

造命-改运-修身-修性

What are the benefits of “Buddha Statue Adoption”?

Merging our spiritual self with the Buddha, this allows the light of Buddha to enter our Chakras and Spiritual Realm, eliminating the negative Karma and harmful spiritual energy accumulated in our body, and improving out physical and spiritual well-being.

This will also allow our spiritual core to be linked strongly with our sixth and higher spiritual senses, and unblock any spiritual blockage that prevented good luck, and changing our fortune for the better.

做佛基有什么好处?

‘佛基’的应有,强调人,神合一,让佛光引入心灵,把百汇穴的阴气消除,使身上的败坏气外泄,让身心体质健康,让元神,灵感贯通,精神气元神显灵,让使用 者的眉心,印堂发光芒及亮,让运势得力得气,让呆滞的眼神回复光彩,让脸部的黑气外泄,人的精气神灵一旦合一,命改运改,其容貌在往后的日子渐生佛态,心 性柔和,一切善心后果将得于涌现。

What are the functions of “Buddha Statue Adoption”?

By linking our destiny information with the Buddha, our destiny will be transformed, helping us to have kind intention, carry out good deeds and achieve enlightenment with the help of the Buddha and Deities, therefore we will accumulate better Karma.

The result is that we will no longer live under the constraint or limitation by our inherent astrological birth chart, or be blocked by our negative Karma in our previous life towards achieving success, prosperity and happiness in this life time. Therefore, the universal energy field will enhance our destiny, and helping us to live with abundance and give back to the society.

做佛基有什么效用?

做 ‘佛基’的人心,身,灵一旦贯通,‘气’运畅通,人的命运将重回自身,从此善缘不断,人与人的敬重自然产生,本身的贪念也将消除,人往净土得以福报。 ‘佛基’能让你的生命重生;让命运生机改造人现今的命运;让佛道能量净化自我八字;让佛的经文引渡现世灵的力量;让天、地、人、神合为一体,万法由心照; 让宇宙神的力量改变生活、信念、修身、修性,一切众生得法照;让自我意识消除;让佛基感应元神;让佛基与你的心,身,灵合一,得以净化。净土的力量超自然 宇宙光的能量,让一切困难、障碍得以消除,让生活添福报,让家运昌隆,让身心健康。

Who needs the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual?

It can be performed on devotees from every walk of life, and the earlier it is performed, the faster will be the improvements. As we do not know what wrong deeds and negative Karma we have accumulated from our previous lives, the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will help remove and eliminate the harmful effects brought upon us by past Karma, so that we will have less hindrances towards our spiritual practices, and will have more chances of achieving a blessed life, strong in both material and spiritual progress.

什么人需要做佛基?

每一个人都需要做‘佛基’,而且越早做越好,因为我们都不知道上一世的自己,究竟做过什么好事或坏事,而做‘佛基’可以透过佛的法力,化解锐气,消除业障,实行有德种福,无德消业。

Who can receive the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual?

· The ritual can be conducted by males, females, young and old.

· The Baddha Statue with your names and date of birth will be placed in the temple for eternal worship and prayers, therefore it is not necessary to keep and worship more Buddha Statues at home.

· The Buddha Statue will not be affected by the Feng Shui of your house.

· As your name and date of birth carries your destiny information, the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will eventually bring good Feng Shui to your living environment.

· As the Buddha Statue will be placed in the temple forever, after you passed away, your descendants will also inherit and receive the blessings and good merits.

· Many people receive bad luck and face many obstacles in life as a result of the bad Feng Shui surrounding the graves of their ancestors. The “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual will be able to amend and correct this problem. So that the harmful effects due to bad Feng Shui will no longer affect you, your children and the following generations.

佛基的应用

佛基不分男,女,老,少。

佛基不需与家神供奉。

佛基不需与风水尺按置。

佛基改造阳宅风水与天地龙脉的引升,从而改变环境及理气。

佛基对供奉者一旦不在人间,佛基成为家族的风水的灵光,以助家运。

佛基将能补助阳宅风水的败坏格局,许多人历代祖先的墓,远久失修,破损将不利后代。后代有障害及败格,佛基将是简而易掌握的改造法门。

Things required for the “Buddha Statue Adoption” ritual for life:
    • Full name 全名
    • Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

* The procedures will be documented and updated to you in real time with photos and videos.

Please contact 请询问:

Last edited: 19 July 2015
  11. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

A positive feedback from a devotee who has undergone the "Buddha Status Adoption".

12. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    I'm really glad that the "Buddha Statue Adoption" has been able to create real and significant changes in the lives of the devotees. More positive feedbacks have been received. May more devotees continued to be blessed by the prayers of Phra Ku Aroon to have happiness, good fortune, good health, success and be bestowed with the wisdom and compassionate nature of the Buddha! :)

13. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, has conducted another "Buddha Statue Adoption" ceremony for a kind devotee who has contributed to the building of the temple. Buddha Statues adopted have been placed at the altar and Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom will chant and pray for the devotees every day.

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

• Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

14. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    The section of the temple for housing Buddha Statues has almost completed it's renovation.

[​IMG]

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

* Procedures would be documented and updated to devotees in real time with photos and videos.

• Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

15. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

With the kind contributions of devotees, more parts of the temple is being restored and rebuilt. This important historical Buddhist site would not have been preserved without your kind and compassionate support!

[​IMG]

More families have been blessed by Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, and he has vowed to pray for them every single day as long as the temple stands. He wanted to blessed all devotees who have contributed in every single way, with this sacred and secret Theravada BBuddhist ritual, so that their lives and soul will be eternity blessed by the Buddha for preserving Buddhist beliefs and teachings to help all sentient beings and to deliver them from their sufferings in the Saṃsāra realm.

[​IMG]

Abbot and Senior Monk Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom has sincerely prayed for the devotees and merged their destiny with the spiritual energy of the Buddha and Deities so that they will be protected and guarded by the divine to live a life according to Buddhist teaching to achieve good merits, accumulate good Karma and be blessed so that they can in turn bless other people likewise.

• Date of Birth 出生日期
    • $800

* Procedures would be documented and updated to devotees in real time with photos and videos.

• Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

16. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Abbot and Senior Monk Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom has earnestly prayed and blessed the devotees through this special ancient Theravada Buddhist ritual which aimed to bring eternal protection, fortune, good health, wisdom, wealth and a blissful life for them. Karma and destiny would be transformed by the daily prayers offered to these devotees, and in turn, it is hoped that they will in turn be able to bless and help others who are suffering in this Samara's existence.

The best monks and Ajarns (Masters) seldom travel overseas as they are often too busy serving their local community. And being at their own temple, will also provide a more holistic environment and sufficient time for rituals and prayers to be conducted at the best interests of the devotees.

• Full name
      • Date of Birth
      • $800
      Please contact 请询问:

Please contact 请询问:

17. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Positive changes reported by another devotee after performing the Buddha Statue Adoption ritual.

Please contact the following if you have any inquiry:

18. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, will bless each adopted Buddha Statue individually, and the names and date of birth, which carries the destiny information of each devotee, will be inscribed with ink that has been sanctified and blessed with ancient methods and prayers (very much like sakyant, in which every step of the ritual has to be prayed for and performed strictly in accordance with the traditional method).

He will read out the names of each devotee during the prayers. The reason he chooses not to conduct a mass blessing ceremony as he believes that what is most important is for each devotee to receive a direct and maximum form of blessing daily for the good merits they have conducted. (Video and photos will be taken and sent to devotee as updates)

Names of 5 individuals can be included in the adoption. The adopted Buddha Statues are also enshrined at the altar near where Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom prays every day, and daily prayers are offered to the devotees as a form of blessing and protection, to assist and support them in their daily living.

Phra Ku Aroon will read out the name of each individual, and say the appropriate prayers that suits the devotee's destiny information, or Karma, as he wanted to give each of them the highest form of blessings. Many devotees have reported improvements in their work, wealth, relationship......and even spiritual practice after performing this ritual.

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma is a humble and low profile senior monk who is under the lineage of Luang Phor Kasem Khemako. The temple is located near to LP Kasem, Wat Susahn Sahlahwangthan, Lampang and was built in the year 2351. Due to the old age of the temple, many parts of the structures have been worn and depleted. Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom is in the process of restoring the various parts of the temple to preserve this historical landmark for Buddhism in Thailand. Donation will be used to rebuild and preserve this 207 years old temple.

My personal encounter with Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom is that he is a very down-to-earth, humble, quiet and compassionate old monk. Whenever he prayed for me, I can sense an unexplainable sense of peace, calmness and warmth that’s both soothing and comforting running from my forehead down throughout my whole body. I have also invited him to bless some of my amulets, and after wearing them, my life seemed to be smoother and I was able to overcome many problems in life, including a legal dispute I had in Thailand. I met a house seller who unfortunately plotted a scam to cheat my money. My court case, initially was difficult, but was resolved victoriously after Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom prayed for me, and I was able to recover the large sum of money I invested. Another incident happened after Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom blessed a Buddha Statue which I brought home later. I met a buyer who was willing to pay a high price for the car I intended to sell off. This happened on the very next day I invited the Buddha Statue home. The good luck I received has helped me earn a great profit, which I did not expect at first.

As a low profile person, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom works in the temple quietly every day giving sincere prayers and blessings to whoever comes to him. He also provided counseling to devotees who come to him for advices on how to overcome their life obstacles. Although He never made any amulets, his prayers are different from other monks I have met. My wishes have been fulfilled and many of my life obstacles have been removed miraculously through the help and support of his prayers.

It is difficult to find a monk like him who chooses to live a quiet and humble way of life, away from fame and attention, and work earnestly for Buddhism and helping all sentient beings who come to him for guidance and help. Therefore, l believed that it will be an honor to help him restore this old temple, especially when we are fortunate enough to have the means to help. The temple is situated around poverty stricken area, therefore fund raising has been a challenge. May your good Karma and fortune be accumulated and multiplied through the results of your kindness and generosity, and may all who contributed in both big and small ways be tremendously blessed!

Last edited: 12 August 2015
  19. Dhamma Galleria

Video of Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma praying and blessing the devotees. Sorry for the background noise, as the temple is currently undergoing major renovation.

[​IMG]

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, will bless each adopted Buddha Statue individually, and the names and date of birth, which carries the destiny information of each devotee, will be inscribed with ink that has been sanctified and blessed with ancient methods and prayers (very much like sakyant, in which every step of the ritual has to be prayed for and performed strictly in accordance with the traditional method).

He will read out the names of each devotee during the prayers. The reason he chooses not to conduct a mass blessing ceremony as he believes that what is most important is for each devotee to receive a direct and maximum form of blessing daily for the good merits they have conducted. (Video and photos will be taken and sent to devotee as updates)

Names of 5 individuals can be included in the adoption. The adopted Buddha Statues are also enshrined at the altar near where Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom prays every day, and daily prayers are offered to the devotees as a form of blessing and protection, to assist and support them in their daily living.

Phra Ku Aroon will read out the name of each individual, and say the appropriate prayers that suits the devotee's destiny information, or Karma, as he wanted to give each of them the highest form of blessings. Many devotees have reported improvements in their work, wealth, relationship......and even spiritual practice after performing this ritual.

Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma is a humble and low profile senior monk who is under the lineage of Luang Phor Kasem Khemako. The temple is located near to LP Kasem, Wat Susahn Sahlahwangthan, Lampang and was built in the year 2351. Due to the old age of the temple, many parts of the structures have been worn and depleted. Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom is in the process of restoring the various parts of the temple to preserve this historical landmark for Buddhism in Thailand. Donation will be used to rebuild and preserve this 207 years old temple.

Last edited: 12 August 2015
  20. Dhamma Galleria

[​IMG]
    Frequently Asked Questions:

1) Can the "Buddha Statue Adoption" be performed for family members who have passed away?

Yes, in fact, it is an extremely good merit to pass on to your deceased parents or family members. In Chinese, there is a saying "陰安陽樂", which means that if our ancestors or deceased family members are able to find peace in their spiritual existence, so will there be happiness and prosperity for the ones who are still living in the physical realm.

In recent years, many graves have been removed and relocated by the government due to their building programmes. Many families are afraid that such a move will disturb and negatively affect the spiritual harmony and geomancy of their ancestors' graves. The "Buddha Status Adoption" ritual will be able to help correct this problem.

With the names and other destiny information such as date of birth/death of the deceased family members, Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, disciple of LP Kasem, will be able to intercede and pray for them so that they will be able to find peace, bring protection and blessing for the family.

Such is also the reason why the ritual aims to include the destiny information of all family members, as family shared a spiritual bond, and when one is being blessed, the rest will also be synergistically and positively influenced.

Chinese are very concerned and pay great attention in choosing a grave with good Feng Shui for their ancestors. As we understand the wisdom that family, not only share the same genes, but also similar Karma and spiritual energy together. Simple real life example, if your family is not doing well, it is very likely that you will in some ways be affected negatively. On the other hand, if your family is successful, chances are you will be positively influenced.

Throughout the history of China, emperors have always wanted to choose the best site with supreme Feng Shui, which will provide the best energy field for their dead bodies, as they too understood that their spiritual energy will affect the luck and destiny of their off-springs and even the fate of the nation.

By including the names of the family into one Buddha Statue, the destiny information and Karma of the entire household will be blessed and protected by the divine power of the deities, gurus and Buddhas, helping them to achieve prosperity, happiness, success and wisdom in life.

2) Will my information be revealed online?

All your information, including your full name and other private data, will be kept strictly confidential. Therefore, no one will be able to do a Google search, or accidentally got onto the forum and find out about things that you do not want to reveal to the public. We understand the importance of privacy and we will put your information away from public eyes.

3) How much of the proceedings will go to the building of the temple?

All proceedings will go into the operational cost of building/renovating and charitable causes the temple.

4) How soon will the "Buddha Statue Adoption" ceremony takes place?

The ceremony will take place within 3 days after the donation has been received.

5) Will daily prayers be offered to each individual?

Yes, prayers and blessing will be offered to each individual every day. Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom, Abbot of Wat Seam Muen Ma, will offer daily prayers as a form of blessing to those who have undertaken the ritual. In the beginning of the ritual, each name will be read out and blessed individually by the Abbot. Video of the ceremony will be sent to devotee as real time update.

6) Will mass chanting ceremony be conducted to bless the adopted Buddha Status?

Mass chanting ceremonies will be held during special occasion such as Buddhist festivals and other special occasions, which happens frequently, in the Buddhist Kingdom, Thailand, to bless and offer worship and prayers to the adopted Buddha Statues with names and date of birth of donors, enshrined on the main altar in the temple. Nonetheless, specific prayers for each individual will be performed daily. They will not be left alone in the temple merely for decorative and viewing purpose. All adopted Buddha Statues will be enshrined with reverence, daily offerings and prayers by Phra Ku Aroon Booma Yalikom and close disciples.

7) What information do I have to provide?

Date of birth, and full names. You may also include your mother tongue name. For example, if you are a Chinese, you may also include your Chinese name.

For those with deceased family members partaking, please also provide the date they have passed away, if possible.

8) Is the ritual performed according to traditional and authentic method?

Yes. The ritual is performed authentically in strict accordance to the traditional and original method. No modern technology is used for the sake of convenience. All materials used are blessed beforehand. Each step is earnestly performed to enhance it's positive power and influence upon the devotee. No mass ritual will be conducted for speed, efficiency and economies of scales, because this is not a commercial product. THIS IS A RITUAL TO HELP PEOPLE!

9) How will I know if the ritual has been performed properly?

Photos and videos will be sent to you in real time as updates.

10) How can I send the money?

The amount 800 (for 5 individuals or more), can be sent via the following account:

POSB Bank Singapore: 154-03357-2 (Saving Account)

After the bank transfer is completed, frequent updates will be provided to you on the progress. You will also be able to double check your information, just to make sure that everything is in perfect order before the ceremony begins.

Last edited: 12 December 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)