1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

4. InkSingapura

[Question/Help!] Black Magic from Vietnam

Discussion in 'Barangs' started by Blue Sky, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

interesting, but not magic not everything is magic.

agree, something about this lady or perhaps not a lady? what's your intention really?
  2. bakeneko

bakeneko Registered Member

Instead of talking this master and that practice, donating rice, other foods and necessities would make more sense in such a case as described. But well..."preaching" is always easier.
    Mitchell and amboose like this.
  3. Blue Sky

Blue Sky Registered Member

My intention is for my husband to come back and for my child, family and I not to be in so much pain and hurt.

I am already in dire straits. It would be most appreciated if anyone can give genuine help and not add salt to the wound.

Nonetheless, you are entitled to your judgements. Thank you.
    Nong and rattyunicorn like this.
  4. Blue Sky

Thank you for your advice bakeneko. In better times, I have done more than just that. Right now, I cannot afford very much.

Again, I am simply asking for recommendations of something that my family and I cannot manage as simple folks. It is bizzare to hear that there may a hidden agenda. I wish too that all these is not happening to me.
  5. bakeneko

I did not mean, you should give that. I mean "all the people" (not pointing at anyone) should rather do this, than talking some "magical" practices against "black magic" which most likely never happened and consider this helping you.
    99% (and even more) likely there has been one or more reasons for your husband to want to change things, to "break out" or how ever you want call it. You gave some "hints" about this in your previous posts, but as I don't want dig around in your personal life here, I won't go into any details. From my experiences, there is no "black magic", rather a man who got tired for whatever reason and now wants some "time off" scenario. He might return or not, but it is not about "black magic".
    I_AM likes this.
  6. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

nothing adding salt to your wound.
    your user name sound so happy.

like i say not everything is black magic. pm names and dob of involved parties (real ones please). sorry not dwelling in any form of magic just curious. some here practice till samadhi so can somehow tell. just pm i'll open tomorrow only. so ample time for you to gather the info.
  7. Blue Sky

Sorry bakeneko if it sounded offensive to you. I misunderstood but in any case, I cannot begin to describe how I am shaking inside, even as I type.

The hurt is inexplicable and if not for my young child, I would have ended my life.
  8. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

stop wasting your money and try this and that, if real pm me
  9. Blue Sky

Thank you I_AM for your kind offer. My husband's dob is apparently what the mother vaguely remembers, it is Vietnam afterall. As for the woman, I am not sure and don't have access to that information. Thanks anyway.
  10. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

name of your husband, the lady and yours, if u really have this predicament. name also can.

I am a retired old monk and i do foc if its real n yes no magic. how old your daughter?
  11. bakeneko

No problem at all. I understand your situation. I am no counsellor, rather a hands-on guy, so my advice is usually not "cosy" or super sympathetic. But what you should check out, since you said you believe in karma etc., is what Shakyamuni Buddha said about those things. We suffer when our lives change, but usually more because we have to give up things we got attached to than about actual material changes, even if it is just to what we consered "normal". So the suffering does not come from others or outside circumstances but from us - therefore it will rise and pass. In the end it is actually just a chapter, not the whole story.
    BDS, I_AM and amboose like this.
  12. amboose

amboose Registered Member

I believe in magic n it being widely used in some circles. Although I can't say for sure if the occult is employed in ur husband's drastic change of heart. If you want to look for a master to restore ur family, I advise caution. In ur state of desperation, you'll more likely than not want to believe that a reversal of the situation can be accomplished. You open urself to suggestions and demands, however absurd. You r like an open book to the master. You totally trust him, because u want his magic to work. He is now your doctor, confidante, a counselor. And a payment in one form of another is always expected in such a relationship. It need not be in the form of cash. Here is the dilemma. It cld lead to a downward spiral u just can't get out of. I wld not seek Occult help outside of the circle of ppl I trust.
  13. Blue Sky

Hi amboose, I am with you totally. I do not want black magic at all nor any harm to anyone.
  14. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

offer genuine help u wanted but turned down so easily. hmm.... congrats, i don't believe u.

oops warlordsg would said this to me - listen only
    warlockSG likes this.
  15. Blue Sky

Hi I_AM, I sent you a pm immediately after that.
  16. I_AM

I_AM Suspended

ok do just that. now go to rest and think positive, recite Namo Amitofoh / Namo Kuan Shi Yin pusa 20 minutes and asked for guidance. (not sure your religion)
  17. Blue Sky

Thank you.... I_AM
  18. facepalm

facepalm Registered Member

Your daughter's well being followed by your own sanity should be the primary endpoints at this stage - and if you can prove your husband's infidelity, there should be many support groups and pro-bono legal help available to you. If the guy is cashed up, he can be legally obliged by the courts to provide for you and your daughter. You may not want to go there, but I suspect you don't have any other options other than cold hard legal remedies.
    warlockSG likes this.
  19. Theegg

Theegg Registered Member

It is prudent to exercise caution when interacting online. This is not an attempt to discredit you. It is the hallmark of an intelligent and discerning community. There are various reasons for your posting that I can think of. One could be that you are a psychology student doing a social experiment. So, it is not unreasonable to be sceptical since your posting is a little odd. You should not be offended by such remarks or even see it as negative. Instead, you should see it as reflective of the high quality of the advice you are getting. If you had sought help from the city harvest “church” for example, all you would be getting is promises that the christian god will make your husband return to you, provided you donate lots of money and pray a lot. In contrast, you find yourself here in an occult forum with people overwhelmingly dismissing the possibility that the occult is involved, even though there remains a slight possibility it may indeed be so. Not logical is it? So, I would instead be sceptical if everyone reads your post and everyone immediately agree black magic is involved.

My advice to see a counsellor is given out of goodwill. It is a practical solution that will provide immediately results, although it may not be to your personal satisfaction. Women are after all better to advise other women more so than men, especially if she is a counsellor also. Often, the problem may not be what you thought it is, but something else altogether. I had sought counselling myself and what I eventually understood about my problem was not how I initially understood it. The counsellor did not provide a solution (per se) to my problem but I managed to get a better orientation in my life and subsequently, could make better decisions to manage my problem.

The school year is already over for your child if she is in primary or secondary school. But if she is severely lacking behind and you live in the west side, I would be glad to offer tuition at no charge. But I can’t commit to it long term. PM me and I would be happy to work out some arrangement.
    brotherlight and warlockSG like this.
  20. tgmail

tgmail "Worries end where faith begins." Premium Member

The whole case is like a kite with broken thread. At the peak the kite is soaring high, but if it is soaring high, the thread snap is never easy to retrieve back or probably 90% it will be gone in the wind.
    Outsider might not b able to understand how you felt, but we understand that you probably are desperate for a solution to recover the lost kite.
    1) U might not able to locate the kite.
    2) It could already fell into others house which U have no access to.
    3) Spending so much effort trying to locate or "save" the kite, U might overlooked what is more important in life at this point of time

Stay Strong, don't act on feeling. Be rational even is hard to do so. Now u are desperate for solution and at this point of time u will suddenly have lots of weird people coming to your life. U might lose more if u are not rational.
    Ur child needs U now, although she is crying for her daddy because u r crying too. U need to be strong. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)