1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!
  2. Premium Banner Advertising

3. Virtual Shopfront AmuletForums.com

Virtual Shopfront

4. InkSingapura

[Question/Help!] Black Magic from Vietnam

Discussion in 'Barangs' started by Blue Sky, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Sky

Blue Sky Registered Member

I am in need of genuine help please. My husband left my daughter and I to return back to Vietnam abruptly. He is under the control of a Vietnamese woman who calls me incessantly to swear at my young child and I. Despite showing my husband my phone records, he believes her 100% and swore never to come home.

He is a totally different person and has fallen out with all his family members and I, basically anyone who feels the evil of this woman. My child misses him dearly but with every attempt to call and speak to him, she gets hurt because the woman will answer the call. In summary, he is with her 24/7 and doesn't care about what was important to him.

I tried asking a master and was told that there is little that can be done because he is overseas and the woman's charm is working very well on him because he never leaves her sight.

He is heavily indebted because he has been forcing his old parents to borrow money for him and we can guess where all that money is going.

I feel deeply hurt looking at my child who has lost sleep, appetite and cannot even concentrate at school any longer.

I need help for recommendations on sincere masters who can help me. I am jobless and in poor health and my husband took every cent from our savings.

Any kind souls out there, please help me. Thank you.
  2. Buddho

Buddho Registered Member

Magic is not the solution here. Best to just let go and be patient. When the Vietnamese woman grow tired of your poor husband, which I don't think will be very long, she will kick him out without u having to do anything. Then whether u take him back again is your own choice.
    1406, FHM444, Bryan lee and 9 others like this.
  3. Blue Sky

Without being a victim of this, I think exactly the same way as you do. However, when it happened to me, I feel a need to do something. When one sees their own child hurt alongside their family members, I suppose most people will react and want to do something asap. But thanks for your advice.
  4. fazhu

fazhu Premium Member Premium Member

I symphatizes with your plight.

Please be careful and tactful while you searching for a solution.

Most importantly is to think what had transpired in the relationship and how to move on. Is really useless to salvage a heart when it has gone away.

May you come out from your problems.
  5. Blue Sky

Thank you Fazhu. It is beyond what the entire family and I can do as human beings. I fully believe in karma and therefore am not seeking black magic help to resolve the issue. I just hope that my husband and the family will be safe, especially my child.
  6. Phang

Phang Registered Member

Your beloved husband could either be under the influence of black magick or picks up a new hobby of going after young chicks. Personally, I tend to believe the latter.:cool:
    tgmail and warlockSG like this.
  7. cgwong888

cgwong888 Registered Member

t
    If you are in Singapore, there are some visiting Masters or Ajarns as I see in the events section...perhaps you could consult one of them. If you are in Malaysia...then it would be a bit difficult.
  8. Blue Sky

Thank you. I am in Singapore.
  9. fazhu

I am happy that you think positively. I always go back to traditional approach, make merits and radiate loving kindness thoughts to both the lady and your husband, make prayers to the Devatas (celestial beings) to change things in accordance to kamma.

Can I suggest to Chanting SMS Group to take up this case and make a special Chanting Session for this Sister? :dong-onion-head-emoticon:
    aqcmme and bakeneko like this.
  10. Blue Sky

Hello Phang! Haha, the woman is 3yrs my junior and has given the word hideous a whole new meaning!
  11. Cintamani

Cintamani Registered Member

i think you should do more merits, light up candle offer to buddha and if can do some chanting even namo tassa also can then transfer the merits to your husband to come back and to the the vietnam lady to gain wisdom so that she can leave him
  12. Blue Sky

Thank you Fazhu. Just to share, I have chanted, be the best possible, think positively... it has come to a point I am losing faith...
  13. fazhu

Everything takes time. There must be a reason for everything.
  14. Blue Sky

I keep telling myself that, day in day out. No matter how I try my might to meditate, think positively, I can feel the woman's evil even as we speak. How about this? If you have time, please search for Hoang Anh Duyen in FB and you will know what I mean.
  15. fazhu

I understood your feelings.
  16. Cintamani

Cintamani Registered Member

some times not buddha don't want help but our karma too deep that we need to pay our debts 1st, always repent infront of the buddha ask him for help(your mind cannot have any bad intention must have compassion when seeking for help). pls do light more candle offer to budddha and repent from your heart
  17. Norbu

Norbu Registered Member

For me, I will do the following,
    Seek recognized tibetant lama that do divination.
    Request divination checking is it black magic or spirit harm? If yes, the lama will provide the antidote to the problem.
  18. Blue Sky

Hi Norbu, thanks for your advice. Where can I get a reliable one who is non-mecenery please?
  19. rattyunicorn

rattyunicorn Registered Member

Malaysia easier to find black magic master... Singapore a lot of conman claiming to be the genuine masters... There are real ones but very hard to sift out the black sheeps
    warlockSG, aqcmme, mcjc and 1 other person like this.
  20. Blue Sky

Thanks for your post, rattyunicorn. Actually,I have no iintentions of using black magic to hurt the woman or anyone. I just hope for my husband, his family and all of us here to be alright. He was supposed to come home but all that has changed since the woman's appearance.

I totally agree with you on the conmen. The consolation is that I am left peniless, am in poor health and unemployed so there is nothing to cheat me of...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)