1. Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Dear all, 

Please note that all sales and advertising are to be done in the Premium Classifieds. Click to upgrade your account today!

BEND NEAR PIE IS A DIRTY SPOT BECOZ OF ANCIENT TOMBS & BLACK MAGIC

Discussion in 'Strange Encounters' started by Oat1, 5 December 2016.

1. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

BEND NEAR PIE IS A DIRTY SPOT BECOZ OF ANCIENT TOMBS & BLACK MAGIC

Submitted by farhan on Mon, 05/12/2016 - 5:20pm

[​IMG]

The PIE is a hot topic amongst my police friends. This expressway is a little different from the rest of the expressways in Singapore. Why? Lets touch a bit on the histroy, The PIE was built in the 60s...yes..it is a damn old expressway...It was the first expressway to be built and pan across the entire island...hence pan island. When this expressway was going to be built..they have to cut through this hill called kopi hill which has some stories itself(that will be for another day). Anyway the story has it that because the hill was split into half....the PIE is cursed. Shall not go into the kopi hill story but the entire hill used to be used for tombs....why? Hearsay the Indonesians who used to live here many hundreds years ago...practiced black magic there and didn't clean up properly...and that area is jinx...and to counter the bad fengshui..they used it for tombs.....Anyway that's not the story I'm going to tell today...

The story is about..there is a spot on PIE which is somewhat 'cursed'. Cursed because according to accident report data from decades....this spot on PIE seems to have clocked a higher accident rate than the rest of the entire expressway. What's spooky is..when my policeman friend who is considered a newbie flip through the statements...the drivers seem to give similar statements. This spot is a beginning of an ascend with a slight curve to the left. Apparently a lot of drivers say...when they were about to hit the beginning of the climb..something like a force seems to push their car on the left and make them fly towards the center divider....This spot is an extremely hot spot for accidents apparently. It is not the camera spot(eng neo) but quite near to it.

soarer
    Singapore news today | BEND NEAR PIE IS A DIRTY SPOT BECOZ OF ANCIENT TOMBS & BLACK MAGIC

waterslager and weeyong88 like this.
  2. waterslager

waterslager Registered Member

Which spot along PIE is that exactly?

3. Oat1

Oat1 Registered Member

sorry i don't know as i am not the writer. Also not a driver :)

4. boi83

boi83 Registered Member

I saw a man dressed in yellow traditional Silat attire there on one of the slope while passing by

5. Anand

Anand Registered Member

This part nothing nia...it's all in the mindset...I think I know this bend ..it's a slight bend....it's basically a accident prone area...some driver just speed on that bend that's the cause of it,nothing else

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  6. Anand

Anand Registered Member

I've took the bend many times...sometimes I myself do speed...been there even in nights(if I remember correctly)....nothing push me...I have been there with different vehicles,been there with cars and lorries before...have pillion my friend on his bike where he took this bend while racing with a car(midnight)....nothing happen lor....
    Like I said see how skillful is the driver and how he controls the car
    This part of the road is of a different texture,those whom drive when they hit this part they can feel the difference on how the tires contact the road.....don't believe,drivers you all can go feel when driving through here
    No curse,no spirits,no magic at this area guarantee,maybe only have spirits but they're everywhere not just at this bend right lolx

7. jag

jag Registered Member

Bukit Timah Flyover.

Mali Chantara Wittaya likes this.
  8. Mali Chantara Wittaya

Mali Chantara Wittaya Registered Member

Common stories.

9. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Registered Member

Where is the bend? Hehe

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)