[Let's Discuss & Share!] Behind some amulets there is a spicy story

Discussion in 'Thai Amulets & More Discussion' started by Fake-Oranges, 2 May 2018.

1. Fake-Oranges

Fake-Oranges Registered Member

taken from: BIG NEWS!!!!Kruba Krissana block copy... - Lam Kong Heng Albert | Facebook

Lam Kong Heng Albert

BIG NEWS!!!!

Kruba Krissana block copy designer Aung is (Ajarn Thong) himself who always covered his face scared to show out. He design & pump the new Narai block (white color in photo) without Kruba approval, he design & produce All batch of Doraemon Vincent Ong is the share investor, he also design & pump the Chinese Five Ghost. He copy, he design, he produce & pump, he become Ajarn Thong bless the block himself & he sell out. Don’t fall to the lies. He previously is Kruba Krissana Disciple & he love to used Kruba Krissana name, he also design & copy many other block and made into his own block sell to all dealer in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan. He also as Thai dealer & he also Ajarn Thong that covered face with Lersi Head. He is a big Liar & big cheater!

All his block never give Kruba Krissana & Lersi Geekong bless, cause he bless himself.

(1) Elephant God - for LP Phat but he own mould & pump as much he like to earn money. Fake block.

(2) White Narai - for KK but he own mould & never let KK bless. He is selling by his own. All is fake & never let KK blessing. Is a fake block.

(3) Five ghost - for KK but he own mould & never let KK bless. SG dealer Zhi Zhen is selling. Fake block & Five ghost is not Thai but China. Funny!

(4) Dancing Shiva - old for KK he took out sell cause he got financial problem.

(5) All Doraemon - for Ajarn Thong (himself) don’t have power at all. SG dealer Vincent Ong (1 of investor) & Ryu Ng is selling. Fake block by Ajarn Thong.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For more pics go and see the link

Tamjiak likes this.
  2. Chan8886

Chan8886 Registered Member

Is it a joke Doreamon Amulet ?

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

doubletap33 likes this.
  3. Fake-Oranges

No.
    You search in carousell. Its an actual amulet

And my wife got one when she is hot with Vincent’s butterfly with wealth fetching method

4. Francis85

Francis85 Registered Member

I am curious on this wealth fetching method, is the so call Dealer lineage from Kruba Krissana, Did he even under study wiccha from kruba krissana ? if no why is he doing the yant on the amulets ?

5. Fake-Oranges

My side of the story:

He always end up on fb live saying will teach wealth fetching method. Say he learn from Kruba Krissana and is “offical”
    So i went with my wife to see her collect her pre order. He chant chant himself and write the yant. Say this is the wealth fetching method
    His facebook timeline then every time got post he win 4D, people wear his amulets win 4D

Dont ask me for his FB. I read on my wife’s phone. My own account strangely cannot find him and vice versa. Verified at his shop. I never block him or he block me

6. Francis85

Francis85 Registered Member

How many years he understudy under kruba krissana for this ?

7. Fake-Oranges

This i dunno

8. doubletap33

doubletap33 Registered Member

On this same topic how did Doraemon end up as a amulet? Doraemon is a Japanese manga cartoon character.Weird?

9. bluewave

bluewave Registered Member

For the doreamon amulet, as per the main dealer's facebook post...

It is actually KMT of a young child. The child likes doraemon alot and through spiritual communication, informed the master that it is his wish for the amulet to be made in that form. The master persisted in making, despite knowing alot of people are ridiculing him for it.

10. Randelavie

Randelavie Registered Member

u believe?

axlrose, EmbraceBuddhism and kidkiss like this.
  11. bluewave

bluewave Registered Member

Yes i do.

What about you? What do you believe?

12. Fake-Oranges

If you see corousell description, there is no talk on KMT. This is the first time I heard of this

Randelavie and HornedGeek like this.
  13. HornedGeek

HornedGeek Registered Member

Me too. When i 1st saw the actual Doraemon amulet. It reminded me of the Ultraman Roop Lor.

By the way I saw Doraemon Roop Lor before too.

14. Fake-Oranges

If you get from Vincent he also never say anything about KMT

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)