Appeal Against Bro B-I's Suspension

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by jonlkj, 20 December 2012.

1. rookie

rookie Registered Member

Buddho did not say if not happy, then get out of the forum. Neither did he called B-I a fool. It was just a figure of speech. Guess B-I misunderstood it which caused the misunderstanding to balloon. Yet, I feel Buddho was too quick to suspend B-I.

2. user1989

user1989 Registered Member

忍 + forgive = peace

3. Bell

Bell Registered Member

I think Bro Buddho is doing the right thing. He didn't abuse his power.

4. ttt12

ttt12 Registered Member

Do u mind sharing your wisdom, pls?

5. jonas foo

jonas foo Registered Member

If u were around long enough I'm sure you wouldn't ask such questions...pls read carefully, did I specifically state that Butoh said it? :hrmz:

6. jonas foo

Ya me too... I don't think buddho did anything wrong...its the butoh that did so...:biggrin:

7. jslim1982

jslim1982 Registered Member

:hrmz: Too busy with other stuffs..? :confused2:

8. iamdean76

iamdean76 Registered Member

Wah...u eat nasi berani hah...

9. jonas foo

Err..its not d 1st time I tio suspended mar..even if tio suspended you think I care?? Hehehe:biggrin:

10. rookie

rookie Registered Member

Hi Jonas. My sincere apology. My post was not targeting at you. Rather to point that butoh didnt imply that we can leave the forum if we are not happy with the way how the moderators or just butoh running the site his way. That butoh in real life is a take it or leave it kind of guy but that's because he is an honest and straightforward person. He may seem aloof just like in the forum but he is not. Yes, you have guessed it because I have dealt with him before. Having said all these, I am still in the opinion that he was too quick to suspend B-I and the most regrettable would be his suspension of sadsad that led to the departure of one of my favourite forum members, Maha Drizzt. So much to learn from Drizzt not limited to amulets, witchcraft aka barang, his philosophy etc. Still, I want to stress that Drizzt left on his accord. Like you, I dont give a hoot if I got suspended. I will buy you a drink if we were to meet in KL one day. No hard feelings I hope.

11. jonas foo

No hard Feelings taken. Looking forward to your presence in KL then. Maybe you can invite Maha Drizzt to come too? C whether he wanna visit his old bro here...hehehe:biggrin:

12. ttt12

ttt12 Registered Member

So why did sadsad got suspended?

13. steveong

steveong Registered Member

Don`t have to ask y get suspend de la.

You break the rules you suspend.
    ( This is for the quote i reply )

But then i guess the mod or the owner should inform by a pm but i think he can`t see also or

send the person email to let them at least know why they are being suspend.

It`s the job of the owner and mod isn`t it?

14. ahteo

ahteo Registered Member

oh why cannot change vpn, mask ip, get a new account?

is there a need to insist on principles with a pseudonym that never really matters in your real world?

ask them all to get new account and come back cannot? must be so angry?

15. suwannaphum

suwannaphum Registered Member

I feel at the end of the day, it should be 1 pseudonym per person. why need to run around with so many unless there is something to hide.

The point is this - It is not right to deprive someone of their access to forum when the person who did the banning was involved in the argument with B-I. Also, was he given a warning before being banned?

16. ahteo

ahteo Registered Member

Hmm.. well. Some of B-I posts are quite nice to read. If he keep holding on to "self" in cyberworld then it could be a loss to people here looking for information and opinion.
    Then again, nothing is forever.

Dande is also banned. Its not like one is favoured over another.

The mods here never go for the throat, so its ok to create new account ma.
    B-I must understand that this is not his bungalow/territory. The host could be of super lousy character and may be moody or mean etc. But that doesnt mean you cant seek alternative and make your way to the party.

Probably some members will be worried that they might be telling truth and yet kena "wrongfully" banned. But such is life. Sometimes I also think my life is damn wrong, but heaven got mods for me to raise reasonings meh? Did you think all mods are not human and will not err? But is there a need to force a mod to bow?

As for banned without warning. Alot people also kena lightning strike and wasnt warned beforehand ma? However, suggestion is... Mod could have chosen to close the thread as participation deviates further from topic ?

Why be upset with power when you can have the power? create new account liao, go fren fren the mods/forum owner... gain their trust and you can even have the power to ban 1000 other Dandes lor.

Why choose to be angry.

17. ahteo

ahteo Registered Member

18. dande

dande Suspended

Oh pls ahteo I am hardly the poster child for someone that should be banned :hahahahaha:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)